The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Medical situation on the skytrain

Started by Annie, November 21, 2013, 12:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"It wouldn't be a burden if I won the lottery!

I would be only too happy to help ya spend any lottery winnings. Hey, that's what friends are for. ;)

The one good thing I will say about gambling on the lottery is the needy people's lives that can be changed forever with those kind of abundant resources.

Oh bullshit, bigger/better/more vehicles. bigger/better/more houses, more luxurious vacations, private planes, the most expensive clothing and jewelry. You know the simple things in life for one's self. ;)

Odinson

keeper

The way to go about this is to Pick some what of a neutral spot and see who can make it, Having in one persons City just isn't fair to the FAR away people. I have set one up before and this worked out the best. I think I even still have my "Keeper" t-shirt , errr hope it fits this sexy body still.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I would be only too happy to help ya spend any lottery winnings. Hey, that's what friends are for. ;)

The one good thing I will say about gambling on the lottery is the needy people's lives that can be changed forever with those kind of abundant resources.

Oh bullshit, bigger/better/more vehicles. bigger/better/more houses, more luxurious vacations, private planes, the most expensive clothing and jewelry. You know the simple things in life for one's self. ;)

I have a shirt which says the bigger the better. Size matters.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I better go buy a lucky lottery ticket so that when I win, I can fly everyone out here :-)

I would be there too Annie if you bought me a ticket. :lol:

Odinson