The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

today is a good day

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 18, 2020, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Mel post_id=382784 time=1600556762
Quote from: caskur post_id=382781 time=1600556474 user_id=2156
my  crayfisherman brother is having surgery on Monday and could die. He's a heavy drinker and now at 59, it is catching up with him. Think ahead man. Think about your daughter..... you don't have quit today, or tomorrow, but put it on your to do list and buy yourself some extra life.

Did you ever manage to get your yeast infection under control?  I know it was an issue for you a while back...

I could go some yeast now..... crusty loaf with butter and Jarlsberg Cheese... now I hungry.

damn you for reminding me about my empty stomach.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=382787 time=1600557392 user_id=2156
Quote from: Mel post_id=382784 time=1600556762
my  crayfisherman brother is having surgery on Monday and could die. He's a heavy drinker and now at 59, it is catching up with him. Think ahead man. Think about your daughter..... you don't have quit today, or tomorrow, but put it on your to do list and buy yourself some extra life.

Did you ever manage to get your yeast infection under control?  I know it was an issue for you a while back...

I could go some yeast now..... crusty loaf with butter and Jarlsberg Cheese... now I hungry.

You quoted the wrong post.

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=382786 time=1600556937 user_id=1676

You talk a lot of poo poo platters....  ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=382787 time=1600557392 user_id=2156

I like crusty bread with soft, squishy insides!  You know, a good artisan bread loaf isn't always that easy to find around here!

I guess I could always try to bake my own, but I'm kinda lazy...  :sad:

Anonymous

I guess I'm thinking of a French baguette style bread...  Before I moved rural, the local grocer carried it.  Here, there's plenty of decent authentic Euro style Rye breads available, but I'd probably have to do some running around in town to find French bread.

Such is life away from the big city...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Do you guys remember a poster named Mel. He was a short, skinny, effeminate little twerp resembling a bloodclot. If any of you recall, he had a victim complex. He made an announcement that we were beneath him as posters and left. He was a whiner, but I give him credit for keeping his word. We'll never see him around here again.

caskur

Italians have the best crusty loaves.

I just went and attacked last nights roast pork. It was kind of delicious.

see what you made me do?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=382794 time=1600558755 user_id=56
Do you guys remember a poster named Mel. He was a short, skinny, effeminate little twerp resembling a bloodclot. If any of you recall, he had a victim complex. He made an announcement that we were beneath him as posters and left. He was a whiner, but I give him credit for keeping his word. We'll never see him around here again.

Ya I remember .. that's him

So he's gone forever. I know he would never go back on his word

I'll miss beating him up, but have time to get to the store to buy a punching bag substitute
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=382794 time=1600558755 user_id=56

The name sounds familiar.

ac_umm

Anonymous

I think the SB is right.  Even if the dems sweep the election, the fascist maggots can still try to cram one thru in the lame duck months.  Right now, Moscow Mitch is just trollin.

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=382812 time=1600564755 user_id=2013
I think the SB is right.  Even if the dems sweep the election, the fascist maggots can still try to cram one thru in the lame duck months.  Right now, Moscow Mitch is just trollin.

Shanghai Schumer and the rest of your hypocrite marxist prog paymasters have forgotten Merrick Garland, but the people haven't.

Anonymous

Nobody's forgotten Garland.  Garland is actually the point that illustrates the lawless hypocrisy of today's GOP.  I realize that you think you know what's going on in DC as well as at my home board, but you're sadly mistaken on those points (as well as others, one suspects.)

Anonymous

That's not what I said.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=382817 time=1600566277 user_id=1689

Shanghai Schumer and the rest of your hypocrite marxist prog paymasters have forgotten Merrick Garland, but the people haven't.

I prefer shameless Schumer and Beijing Biden.

cc

^^ Each of us has our own way of expressing our love for those who will ultimately destroy a once great country

QuoteNobody's forgotten Garland. Garland is actually the point that illustrates the lawless hypocrisy of today's GOP

At the time of Garland, Dems did not have the Senate =  non-issue except in the minds those who would, and will if they get power, finish off the destruction of your country
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview