The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

today is a good day

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 18, 2020, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382867 time=1600578472 user_id=88
Quote from: Peaches post_id=382855 time=1600572813 user_id=2013Actually my profs were mostly Republicans.  Of course it was long ago, so we're not talking about Nixon Republicans or Reagan Republicans or Tea Party Republicans or protofascists of any sort.  

OK, I can get that - I don't know you well and had forgotten , another era long ago before the left literally took over most all of academia at all levels throughout  my country, your country  and the entire EU also .. apologies for false and unfair  assumption

Would you help me out and tell that freak above me to PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

DD?

cc

[
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382872 time=1600580620 user_id=3254

DD?

ya .. the sped up gif  is driving me bonkers

or some might say "even more bonkers" .. lol

aw, page change .. it's gone - DD ..... Don't even think about it !!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382873 time=1600580871 user_id=88
[

DD?

I didn't know that.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=382873 time=1600580871 user_id=88
[

DD?

Now I know your kryptonite...  :evilthoughts2:   :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=382862 time=1600575574 user_id=3214
Democrats are nothing but filthy obnoxious vermin

I have to agree, and it extends beyond the elected officials.

The root cause of the problem is the democrat voter. Many of the older dems are simply too hide bound to change. They think todays anti-American, corrupt, Chinese owned, Democrap Party is still the party of Roosevelt or JFK. I can only attribute it to being too stupid to open their cataract covered eyes....The younger Democrap voters, for the most part are a bunch of pampered fuck ups who have never faced any kind of adversity or hard living. They are a rabid pack of coddled,  IPhone, social media, addicted morons who might just as well have a dry sponge in the middle of their cranium as a they would a brain. And being so, they are terrified of the world around them. So they clamor incessantly for safety nets, free shit and a kind of social and economic system that only exists in a fantasy world. Then you have the liberal radicals whose nearly nonexistent minds have been purposely poisoned and filled with horseshit by a progressive system of so called education, starting with pre K and going right through Higher Ed. Identity politics and social outrage rules the lives of these mentally compromised individuals and they are beyond any form societal redemption. Unfortunately we have lets these creatures breed in great numbers and will be dealing with their stupid shit until the rational people of this country finally take matters into their own hands and put an end to the special brand of stooopidity that typifies the uber-outraged left.

All in all, they are a fucking disgusting brood of nonproducing, societal flotsam, of which any kind of worthwhile, dynamic, social and intellectual ability has been almost completely bred out of.

I realize my description is one of generalities and not every democrap is a pos. There is still a small minority that is okay, but it's getting to the point where I no longer have the patience nor the desire to sort them out good from bad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=382881 time=1600606350 user_id=156

The root cause of the problem is the democrat voter. Many of the older dems are simply too hide bound to change. They think todays anti-American, corrupt, Chinese owned, Democrap Party is still the party of Roosevelt or JFK. I can only attribute it to being too stupid to open their cataract covered eyes....The younger Democrap voters, for the most part are a bunch of pampered fuck ups who have never faced any kind of adversity or hard living. They are a rabid pack of coddled,  IPhone, social media, addicted morons who might just as well have a dry sponge in the middle of their cranium as a they would a brain. And being so, they are terrified of the world around them. So they clamor incessantly for safety nets, free shit and a kind of social and economic system that only exists in a fantasy world. Then you have the liberal radicals whose nearly nonexistent minds have been purposely poisoned and filled with horseshit by a progressive system of so called education, starting with pre K and going right through Higher Ed. Identity politics and social outrage rules the lives of these mentally compromised individuals and they are beyond any form societal redemption. Unfortunately we have lets these creatures breed in great numbers and will be dealing with their stupid shit until the rational people of this country finally take matters into their own hands and put an end to the special brand of stooopidity that typifies the uber-outraged left.

All in all, they are a fucking disgusting brood of nonproducing, societal flotsam, of which any kind of worthwhile, dynamic, social and intellectual ability has been almost completely bred out of.

I realize my description is one of generalities and not every democrap is a pos. There is still a small minority that is okay, but it's getting to the point where I no longer have the patience nor the desire to sort them out good from bad.

Agreed.  Just look at the scum at cbt from the board owner on down.  Unproductive trash.

Dove

Amen.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

1980—Days after Ronald Reagan has defeated Jimmy Carter in his bid for re-election and after Republicans have won control of the incoming Senate, President Carter nominates Stephen G. Breyer, then serving as chief counsel to Teddy Kennedy on the Senate Judiciary Committee, to a newly created seat on the First Circuit. Less than four weeks later, the Senate confirms Breyer's nomination.

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/this-day-in-liberal-judicial-activism-november-13-2/">https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-me ... mber-13-2/">https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/this-day-in-liberal-judicial-activism-november-13-2/

About a week after losing the election to Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter nominated Steven Breyer??

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=382855 time=1600572813 user_id=2013Actually my profs were mostly Republicans.  Of course it was long ago, so we're not talking about Nixon Republicans or Reagan Republicans or Tea Party Republicans or protofascists of any sort.  

OK, I can get that - I don't know you well and had forgotten , another era long ago before the left literally took over most all of academia at all levels throughout  my country, your country  and the entire EU also .. apologies for false and unfair  assumption

DD?

If you mean Dinky, he already knows what I think of his postings...and also what I think of his ridiculous pretensions to be an expert in Canadian and US politics when he usually just melts down when asked about the politics of his own country.  It looks like Fash may have edited his post, in which case I will note that moderating practice at BC doesn't include a courtesy tag by the mod or admin.

OTOH if you mean one of the other two freaks above you, both of them too hysterical and inchoate to post a coherent or factual thought, I just scroll past them except when one or the other of them puts a KICK ME sign on their ass.

And I know we're getting pretty far afield from the topic of the OP, but you mentioned Old Days Dems and also the Gramscian marxists of the Frankfurt School, just wanna say they are both interesting topics in their own right that deserve a deeper look than just a passing reference in a Ginsberg thread.  Lemme know if you wanna get into either or both on your sub where there are fewer deranged geese squawking and shitting everywhere.

Biggie Smiles

I know about 20 democrats who are decent people

and 19 of them are people I work with. And even with them it's more of a loathing for trump for personal reasons rather than a decision based on policy.

The rest are absolute scum and they've proven so beyond any level of doubt this weekend

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=382893 time=1600617182 user_id=114
1980—Days after Ronald Reagan has defeated Jimmy Carter in his bid for re-election and after Republicans have won control of the incoming Senate, President Carter nominates Stephen G. Breyer, then serving as chief counsel to Teddy Kennedy on the Senate Judiciary Committee, to a newly created seat on the First Circuit. Less than four weeks later, the Senate confirms Breyer's nomination.

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/this-day-in-liberal-judicial-activism-november-13-2/">https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-me ... mber-13-2/">https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/this-day-in-liberal-judicial-activism-november-13-2/

About a week after losing the election to Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter nominated Steven Breyer??

I think that's right.  And I seem to recall Reagan in turn got a lame duck appointment done in 88.  The Senate rules used to have a modicum of continuity about them, but since the late nineties when the tea party clowns got into the Congress, bipartisanship has taken a fatal hit... various "nuclear options" have been employed by both sides, and it's quite a shit show now.

Frood

Quote from: Peaches post_id=382903 time=1600622341 user_id=2013

DD?

If you mean Dinky, he already knows what I think of his postings...and also what I think of his ridiculous pretensions to be an expert in Canadian and US politics when he usually just melts down when asked about the politics of his own country.  It looks like Fash may have edited his post, in which case I will note that moderating practice at BC doesn't include a courtesy tag by the mod or admin.

OTOH if you mean one of the other two freaks above you, both of them too hysterical and inchoate to post a coherent or factual thought, I just scroll past them except when one or the other of them puts a KICK ME sign on their ass.

And I know we're getting pretty far afield from the topic of the OP, but you mentioned Old Days Dems and also the Gramscian marxists of the Frankfurt School, just wanna say they are both interesting topics in their own right that deserve a deeper look than just a passing reference in a Ginsberg thread.  Lemme know if you wanna get into either or both on your sub where there are fewer deranged geese squawking and shitting everywhere.

1. I edited out my two posts so cc and others wouldn't get epileptic attacks.

2. You don't have a clue of what countries are or aren't mine.

3. I find your repeated denouncement of Tea Party movement ideals to be disgusting and it makes me wonder if you didn't just lose a nose and if you must sit down to pee now.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=382936 time=1600629843 user_id=1676

1. I edited out my two posts so cc and others wouldn't get epileptic attacks.

2. You don't have a clue of what countries are or aren't mine.

3. I find your repeated denouncement of Tea Party movement ideals to be disgusting and it makes me wonder if you didn't just lose a nose and if you must sit down to pee now.

1.  Almost as kewl as not posting them in the first place, right?

2.  Yeah, I do.  Others who've studied you a lot harder than I have pretty well gave me the full dossier on you, four or five years ago.  I'm not a doxxer myself, but I do know you and Rancid have this Man Without A Country thing in common, and it's tiresome AF.

3.  I had a nose until I was old enough to join the AARP, so my pissing habits are pretty unremarkable.  What's remarkable is your thinking there's a connection between my political opinions and my physical state.  And what else is remarkable is your fascination with my junk, which has never wavered.  

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=382937 time=1600629927 user_id=3214
Lmao. A cunting

As I mentioned above, you're too hysterical and too inchoate to be relevant to me today.  The fact that some other poster can actually string together a compound sentence hardly makes him a "cunter" except to someone in your condition.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview