Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

-36 with windchill this morning in Calgary

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2013, 09:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"Those are unlivable temperatures. It's been colder than usual here but nowhere near anything like that. I don't know how you people way north of the border do it.

Stay warm and try not to lose any bodily extremities.

Meaning not to get your nuts frozen?

It can freeze but your hoohaa is an access to the internal.

I´m suprised it is still working after all this.

No, 'extremities" as in toes, fingers, nose, feet etc.

Don't take this the wrong way but if your nuts froze and then stopped working, the world would probably be an ever so slightly better place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Those are unlivable temperatures. It's been colder than usual here but nowhere near anything like that. I don't know how you people way north of the border do it.

Don't take this the wrong way but if your nuts froze and then stopped working, the world would probably be an ever so slightly better place.

x10,000!

Odinson

:lol:  How on earth would I take that the wrong way...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

x10,000!

Awww you always have room in my heart asian goddess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Brrrr, I got car warming up now and I am dressing my son in extra layers..

I wonder what our posters from Vancouver think about these temperatures in fall still?

I don't think I could live out West for that reason alone. I think it was around 0 today for a high.

Frost

WOW a lot more cold than our puny little drop in the temps, accumulation also. :)

I had to get out earlier for some cold medicine for my mother, and you would think it was the end of time coming.

I had to pass two slugs on the road, and deal with being behind another half way home.

It's currently 29F here, and maybe 2 inches of snow with ice under it.

:) some hot chocolate is nice Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"WOW a lot more cold than our puny little drop in the temps, accumulation also. :)

I had to get out earlier for some cold medicine for my mother, and you would think it was the end of time coming.

I had to pass two slugs on the road, and deal with being behind another half way home.

Hi Blue, it's been a while. Hope you are feeling better these days. Getting into the spirit of Christmas yet?

Frost

Hello Seoulbro, Christmas is ready here, snow, and all :) hope your ready, and have a good gift coming.

I'm well today, cant complain to much.

Frost

It looks like Christmas out side tonight lights blinking, and snow falling :) makes me think of when I was a kid waiting to catch Santa sneaking in.

I always got ran to bed, or fell asleep before he came though. I waited till about 2am on Christmas, but no Santa lol.

Frost

Hey Keeps, you keeping warm up there ? The roads alright so far ?

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"WOW a lot more cold than our puny little drop in the temps, accumulation also. :)

Well like my old teacher used to say that there´s an ice-age in greenland which is in the same altitude.

A hot drink is good. Black-berry juice for cold.

Frost

Hot Chocolate  :lol:

http://www.musicitems.be/missitems/Foto%27s/006%20Overige%20specials/Funky%20Collections%20in%20La%20Rocca%20%20/Veronique%20Boubane/158.jpg">

Here it's an ice age if the weather gets cold where you can see your breath  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Hot Chocolate  :lol:

http://www.musicitems.be/missitems/Foto%27s/006%20Overige%20specials/Funky%20Collections%20in%20La%20Rocca%20%20/Veronique%20Boubane/158.jpg">

Here it's an ice age if the weather gets cold where you can see your breath  :lol:

Yum.  :lol:

Anonymous

I just watched the weather and it said 26 records for extreme cold were broken across the province of Alberta.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"Brrrr, I got the car warming up now and I am dressing my son in extra layers..

I wonder what our posters from Vancouver think about these temperatures in fall still?

http://repurposedlife.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/little-guy-bundled-up.jpg?w=529">

"Have a nice day at school, dear!"

"Imf canf breafthe."

I couldn't imagine! So cold it's actually dangerous to go outside. I've never experienced anything lower than -12°C. I don't know how you guys keep things going. Whenever there's even just a sprinkling of snow here in Vancouver, they declare a state of emergency. This actually happened last winter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bam0mn1CcAAggA-.png:large">

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/riot4.jpg">