A

MitM- Thank you Edition

Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2020, 11:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384982 time=1601558855 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=384969 time=1601553010 user_id=156
Quote from: Guest post_id=384958 time=1601544663
Shen Li has 5 threads dedicated to her ass alone at KM's forum.

I don't know what the big deal is. When I'm riding in Shen's rickshaw I get a perfect view of her ass...I don't think it's all that impressive... ac_dunno

:laugh:

lol... maggotini trying to impersonate toe now?

Who else? Iron Duke? Oranje  :roll:

BEnzo

Mulder a mad brah.

I asked how the place was going and I got the old 'Fight Club' response.

'Fight Club'! More like 'Shite Club' lol

https://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-At-Prince-On-The-Chappelle-Show.gif">

CW mad about it tho.

That's a small win-

heh

BEnzo

A given Tiny's board will be busier than FT.

Win-Win for me-

Lose-Lose for Mulder!

Couldn't have worked out better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384987 time=1601560604 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384982 time=1601558855 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=384969 time=1601553010 user_id=156
Quote from: Guest post_id=384958 time=1601544663
Shen Li has 5 threads dedicated to her ass alone at KM's forum.

I don't know what the big deal is. When I'm riding in Shen's rickshaw I get a perfect view of her ass...I don't think it's all that impressive... ac_dunno

:laugh:

lol... maggotini trying to impersonate toe now?

Who else? Iron Duke? Oranje  :roll:

I don't know any of these people.

ac_dunno

Dove

I genuinely think Pooturd believes everyone who didnt get an invite feels bad. He really thinks we all hold this forum and flaming shit in super high regard. It's a sign of narcism. He doesnt have healthy, normal boundaries or empathy to understand individuals. Everyone is just like him, like extensions of himself and props on the stage of the Pooturd show.

He legit sees himself like some flame board Willy Wonka and we are just loser plebs who are dying for a golden ticket to his shit factory.

He is utterly gut locked into a competition that only he is competing in. Since HE views flaming as some super exclusive art form he assumes others do as well. Most of us are here to amuse ourselves.

Anyone who takes trolling off the boards into real life like he brags he did with me.....is a fucking psychopath.

So everyone he invited is over there posting so why should anyone else care about some shitcast about a board they are not even on? Why not post this there?  Because this psycho mental midget thinks we are all gonna envy and admire him over it 🤣🤣

Good grief... it's a case study at this point. Lulz.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=384993 time=1601562226 user_id=3222
A given Tiny's board will be busier than FT.

Win-Win for me-

Lose-Lose for Mulder!

Couldn't have worked out better.

To be fair, unless myself, Izabitch or Murd head over to FT......its always extremely slow.

The irony is, they are the only ones who view traffick as some personal success.

BEnzo

I like that they exist.

More material for me,

More butthurt for them-

Like Phrostbyte so often said:

So Nice!

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=384997 time=1601564617 user_id=3266
I genuinely think Pooturd believes everyone who didnt get an invite feels bad. He really thinks we all hold this forum and flaming shit in super high regard. It's a sign of narcism. He doesnt have healthy, normal boundaries or empathy to understand individuals. Everyone is just like him, like extensions of himself and props on the stage of the Pooturd show.

He legit sees himself like some flame board Willy Wonka and we are just loser plebs who are dying for a golden ticket to his shit factory.

He is utterly gut locked into a competition that only he is competing in. Since HE views flaming as some super exclusive art form he assumes others do as well. Most of us are here to amuse ourselves.

Anyone who takes trolling off the boards into real life like he brags he did with me.....is a fucking psychopath.

So everyone he invited is over there posting so why should anyone else care about some shitcast about a board they are not even on? Why not post this there?  Because this psycho mental midget thinks we are all gonna envy and admire him over it 🤣🤣

Good grief... it's a case study at this point. Lulz.

There is somebody who cannot stay away from this place, who is so mentally ill, he makes KM seem mentally and emotionally stable by comparison.

Renee

I think that's a very accurate statement. No rational individual that I'm aware of would disagree.

I don't know this Martini creature and from what I have seen around this sub, I do not care to. In fact there have been a few names thrown around since I been back that I also do not know but they do not leave me with a good feeling either.

This is why I am always hesitant to branch out. I've ways been more of an observer and if I have any reservations regarding what I see, it's a no go.. I prefer to play on fields where I have a pretty good idea that those I'm dealing with are not psychopaths. I have dealt with a few crazies and unsavory individuals in my forum career and never has it even been close to a pleasant experience. It beats me why anyone playing with a full deck would wish to waste time dealing with that kind of shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=385009 time=1601566323 user_id=156

I think that's a very accurate statement. No rational individual that I'm aware of would disagree.

I don't know this Martini creature and from what I have seen around this sub, I do not care to. In fact there have been a few names thrown around since I been back that I also do not know but they do not leave me with a good feeling either.

This is why I am always hesitant to branch out. I've ways been more of an observer and if I have any reservations regarding what I see, it's a no go.. I prefer to play on fields where I have a pretty good idea that those I'm dealing with are not psychopaths. I have dealt with a few crazies and unsavory individuals in my forum career and never has it even been close to a pleasant experience. It beats me why anyone playing with a full deck would wish to waste time dealing with that kind of shit.

I really wish I would have steered clear, as well.

He can present as so normal off the boards and I believed his "Martini" was a character.

It didnt take long for that mask to slip though and I did try to distance myself nicely and to keep things off the boards.....but clearly that didnt work out very well.

I've had off board, in person friendships with posters from the old Troll Valhalla for years. I've never ran into a legit psycho in the community before.

Now that I have.....I'm not at all open to anymore off board friendships with anyone I dont already have one with. Or at least not as quickly.

Biggie Smiles

Could you imagine meeting monster in real life tho?

I wouldn't be able to resist reaching out and touching his fake nose

I don't care how offensive it is.  I'd feel compelled

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=385016 time=1601567470 user_id=3266

He can present as so normal off the boards and I believed his "Martini" was a character.

It didnt take long for that mask to slip though and I did try to distance myself nicely and to keep things off the boards.....but clearly that didnt work out very well.

I've had off board, in person friendships with posters from the old Troll Valhalla for years. I've never ran into a legit psycho in the community before.

Now that I have.....I'm not at all open to anymore off board friendships with anyone I dont already have one with. Or at least not as quickly.

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids. You don't bring some guy you don't know into your home ffs. Almost all of the single guys on these boards are sociopathic losers. It's cray to give them your phone number let alone bring them in your house where your small kids are. Look at the single guys on these forums: Joe, Mel, Scouse, Eddie, and KM. They're all unstable fucking losers.

I think you're a good poster. Most people would agree with that. But, this subject keeps coming up and you need to accept that you really fucked up and move on, It's none of my business of course, but when it's in front of my sexy slanted eyes, I have the right to comment.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=385044 time=1601578252 user_id=56

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids.

This is exactly why I never faulted her for contacting the ex wife when she realized something was off about him.

She has young daughters and that's all that matters. Fuck some silly message board policy and anyone who believes otherwise

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385058 time=1601580754 user_id=3214

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids.

This is exactly why I never faulted her for contacting the ex wife when she realized something was off about him.

She has young daughters and that's all that matters. Fuck some silly message board policy and anyone who believes otherwise

I agree, contacting his ex is a non-issue. Anybody that disagrees can go fuck themselves. The mountain sized problem that Dove is responsible for is bringing that loser into her home in the first place.

Renee

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids. You don't bring some guy you don't know into your home ffs. Almost all of the single guys on these boards are sociopathic losers. It's cray to give them your phone number let alone bring them in your house where your small kids are. Look at the single guys on these forums: Joe, Mel, Scouse, Eddie, and KM. They're all unstable fucking losers.

I think you're a good poster. Most people would agree with that. But, this subject keeps coming up and you need to accept that you really fucked up and move on, It's none of my business of course, but when it's in front of my sexy slanted eyes, I have the right to comment.

I don't want to cast any aspersions but I've run into a few non single guys on these forums that would qualify as "unstable" as well. But it's all good; marriage just does that too you... :laugh3:

BTW, not all the single guys on this forums are unstable losers. Take for instance Blazor; he seems like a decent enough fellow....But I have recently heard that he likes to spank the monkey quite a bit.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview