MitM- Thank you Edition

Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2020, 11:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=385061 time=1601581292 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385058 time=1601580754 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=385044 time=1601578252 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=385016 time=1601567470 user_id=3266
 I really wish I would have steered clear, as well.

He can present as so normal off the boards and I believed his "Martini" was a character.

It didnt take long for that mask to slip though and I did try to distance myself nicely and to keep things off the boards.....but clearly that didnt work out very well.

I've had off board, in person friendships with posters from the old Troll Valhalla for years. I've never ran into a legit psycho in the community before.

Now that I have.....I'm not at all open to anymore off board friendships with anyone I dont already have one with. Or at least not as quickly.

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids.

This is exactly why I never faulted her for contacting the ex wife when she realized something was off about him.

She has young daughters and that's all that matters. Fuck some silly message board policy and anyone who believes otherwise

I agree, contacting his ex is a non-issue. Anybody that disagrees can go fuck themselves. The mountain sized problem that Dove is responsible for is bringing that loser into her home in the first place.

Yeah, thankfully she learned from that experience.

Anonymous

Playing the victim again. No wonder people left this place.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=385065 time=1601582047 user_id=156

He can present as so normal off the boards and I believed his "Martini" was a character.

It didnt take long for that mask to slip though and I did try to distance myself nicely and to keep things off the boards.....but clearly that didnt work out very well.

I've had off board, in person friendships with posters from the old Troll Valhalla for years. I've never ran into a legit psycho in the community before.

Now that I have.....I'm not at all open to anymore off board friendships with anyone I dont already have one with. Or at least not as quickly.

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids. You don't bring some guy you don't know into your home ffs. Almost all of the single guys on these boards are sociopathic losers. It's cray to give them your phone number let alone bring them in your house where your small kids are. Look at the single guys on these forums: Joe, Mel, Scouse, Eddie, and KM. They're all unstable fucking losers.

I think you're a good poster. Most people would agree with that. But, this subject keeps coming up and you need to accept that you really fucked up and move on, It's none of my business of course, but when it's in front of my sexy slanted eyes, I have the right to comment.

I don't want to cast any aspersions but I've run into a few non single guys on these forums that would qualify as "unstable" as well. But it's all good; marriage just does that too you... :laugh3:

BTW, not all the single guys on this forums are unstable losers. Take for instance Blazor; he seems like a decent enough fellow....But I have recently heard that he like to spank the monkey quite a bit.... :laugh3:

I agree, not all the single guys on the boards are unstable losers. SB, Zetsu and Blurt are single too. However, I believe the single crazies are loonier than the married/in a relationship guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385067 time=1601582186 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=385061 time=1601581292 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385058 time=1601580754 user_id=3214

What you did was unbelievably irresponsible and stupid. You're a single mother with young kids.

This is exactly why I never faulted her for contacting the ex wife when she realized something was off about him.

She has young daughters and that's all that matters. Fuck some silly message board policy and anyone who believes otherwise

I agree, contacting his ex is a non-issue. Anybody that disagrees can go fuck themselves. The mountain sized problem that Dove is responsible for is bringing that loser into her home in the first place.

Yeah, thankfully she learned from that experience.

Good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=385072 time=1601583510 user_id=56
I agree, not all the single guys on the boards are unstable losers. SB, Zetsu and Blurt are single too. However, I believe the single crazies are loonier than the married/in a relationship guys.

I am not an unstable loser. That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

BEnzo

Quote from: Poppy post_id=385085 time=1601585823 user_id=3287
the crazy train is back

Busy?

Lol

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385079 time=1601584941 user_id=114

If that's true, I need to take her to the woodshed - problem being she'd likely love that  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385092 time=1601587567 user_id=88

If that's true, I need to take her to the woodshed - problem being she'd likely love that  :wink:

If you don't have the heart to do it, old Herman will take the Iron Chink to the woodshed and spank her ass red. :evilthoughts2:

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=385131 time=1601598666 user_id=1689

If you don't have the heart to do it, old Herman will take the Iron Chink to the woodshed and spank her ass red. :evilthoughts2:

Wear a respirator...That's a lot of accidental KFC farts to deal with...
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Don't hurt her too badly, I need her strong like bull this weekend. Places to go and people to see, ya know.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm glad Shen thinks I'm not an unstable loser.  ac_biggrin

I only play one on the forums.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "The real Blurt" post_id=385282 time=1601655739

She likes you Blurt.....she thinks you're funny..

Her Iron Ch!nk character is just that, a character she plays.

Anonymous

Yeah, I know, Fash.

I think Shen's a blast, too. Um, so to speak.  ac_unsure

ac_biggrin

I finally listened to Poofer's podcast about his new forum. A pay wall? An exclusion list?

I wish him all the best.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385283 time=1601655938 user_id=3254
Quote from: "The real Blurt" post_id=385282 time=1601655739

She likes you Blurt.....she thinks you're funny..

Her Iron Ch!nk character is just that, a character she plays.

Yeah but she is a damn good runner. Lots of stamina. It must be those big KFC fed glutes and a cardio system like a yak.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview