The best topic

Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Kamala got SMOKED!

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 07, 2020, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385945 time=1602125409 user_id=3214
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385943 time=1602125024 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385941 time=1602124729 user_id=3214
I personally saw the looks on the faces of 3 black women and they all agreed she was toast within the first 10 minutes

THat ratchet hoe needs to go back to sucking dick. THis VP thing ain't for her  ac_lmfao

Harris gave an unimpressive performance. She is a lawyer. I thought she could prosecute the case a lot better than repeating the lies that Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and that he called the coronavirus a hoax.

I thought she would be razor sharp. She was dull and ineffective.

Mike was cool, calm and confident and smoked that bitch with facts

whereas Kamala was flustered, furious and frothing because he soundbites held no water.

Bitch is done and so is that piece of shit she works for.

She also came off as abrasive, smug and condescending, but that is her natural personality. She's a perfect liberal pos.

Pence on the other hand came off calm, cool and professional, just as he always does.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385987 time=1602131799 user_id=3214
Lol.  The clowns on the left are reduced to talking about the fly

Lmao!

Meanwhile pence went midevil on Kamala

I saw something this morning on our news about that.

Anonymous

Mike pence was so boring he put everyone to sleep. And that big, fat fly sitting on his head throughout the debate made him look like a real goof.

cc

As to "got smoked"  .. we all know what eddy smokes  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=386008 time=1602164593
Mike pence was so boring he put everyone to sleep. And that big, fat fly sitting on his head throughout the debate made him look like a real goof.

Pissed eh he whipped your progtard candidate's ass I see.

Renee

I hear grandpa took your crayons away because he caught you drawing sick perverted pictures on the walls of your apartment that he pays for.

Poor little Eddie, no crayons, no friends and a family that thinks of you as an embarrassment. Why don't you just fuck off and go suck on the tailpipe or a running car.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Biden wants the next debate to be virtual. And the media will help protect that incompetent Dem nominee for president.

caskur

flies hang around poo and death.

It could be an omen.

:MG_216:

watch this space.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Renee post_id=386026 time=1602180203 user_id=156

I hear grandpa took your crayons away because he caught you drawing sick perverted pictures on the walls of your apartment that he pays for.

Poor little Eddie, no crayons, no friends and a family that thinks of you as an embarrassment. Why don't you just fuck off and go suck on the tailpipe or a running car.

were you dragged up?

did your mother teach you to speak like that to strangers?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=386081 time=1602232218 user_id=2156

were you dragged up?

They're not online strangers......Renee and Edward have posted on the same forums for a long, long time.

Anonymous

I read a headline about a poll, I believe it was from Drudge, where seventy two per cent said Mike Pence won the debate.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=386081 time=1602232218 user_id=2156

were you dragged up?

If you haven't figured it out by Renee's post, she didn't just this pull this out of her ass. She knows what a deranged forum cancer Eddie the stalker is.

kiebers

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386091 time=1602244788 user_id=114
If you haven't figured it out by Renee's post, she didn't just this pull this out of her ass. She knows what a deranged forum cancer Eddie the stalker is.

How dare you...are you saying that she "assumed" something. :001_rolleyes:

Sounds like someone else we know...  :roll:  ac_umm  :roll:

:pop:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=386094 time=1602247154 user_id=193
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386091 time=1602244788 user_id=114

How dare you...are you saying that she "assumed" something. :001_rolleyes:

Sounds like someone else we know...  :roll:  ac_umm  :roll:

:pop:

Who might that be. ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview