Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Kamala got SMOKED!

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 07, 2020, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I personally saw the looks on the faces of 3 black women and they all agreed she was toast within the first 10 minutes

THat ratchet hoe needs to go back to sucking dick. THis VP thing ain't for her  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385941 time=1602124729 user_id=3214
I personally saw the looks on the faces of 3 black women and they all agreed she was toast within the first 10 minutes

THat ratchet hoe needs to go back to sucking dick. THis VP thing ain't for her  ac_lmfao

Harris gave an unimpressive performance. She is a lawyer. I thought she could prosecute the case a lot better than repeating the lies that Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and that he called the coronavirus a hoax.

I thought she would be razor sharp. She was dull and ineffective.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385943 time=1602125024 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385941 time=1602124729 user_id=3214

Harris gave an unimpressive performance. She is a lawyer. I thought she could prosecute the case a lot better than repeating the lies that Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and that he called the coronavirus a hoax.

I thought she would be razor sharp. She was dull and ineffective.

Mike was cool, calm and confident and smoked that bitch with facts

whereas Kamala was flustered, furious and frothing because he soundbites held no water.

Bitch is done and so is that piece of shit she works for.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385944 time=1602125353 user_id=3254
I didn't watch the debate.

Harris sucked. But, that's what she has done throughout her career.

Biggie Smiles

I actually watched in in the company of THREE black women.

Three

and they were all disappointed with her question dodging tactics and they could tell every time she was lying. Imagine that.

All three have made up their minds to vote for trump

lmao!

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=385946 time=1602125474 user_id=1689

Harris sucked. But, that's what she has done throughout her career.

ac_blush

Biggie Smiles

I hope Ruth was watching this godly man smoke that venomous cunt from her warm spot in hell

Biggie Smiles

Mike Dismantled that bitch surgically

North and South Carolina are in the pocket now.

Enjoy your loss you filthy vermin liberal pieces of shit.

Biggie Smiles

ahahahahahahaha

Don Jr just said "I felt like I needed to call 911 to report a murder in progress"

I'm done LMAO!!!!!!

">

Anonymous

cc

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/vp-debate-post-mortem">Zero Hedge - VP Debate Post-Mortem: Pence Trounces "Gaffe Machine" Harris

Summary (of the nine discussion topics):

1. COVID Response - Pence won - a body-blow slamming Kamala on vaccines: "stop playing politics with people's lives."

2. Health Of Candidates - Tie - neither candidate answered but if we had to pick, Pence shaded it as Kamala discussed herself.

3. The Economy - Pence won - the vice-president crushed Harris on Biden taxes (briefly silencing her over Trump tax cut repeal).

4. Climate Change - Pence won - perhaps surprisingly but Harris was unable to recover from being cornered on her sponsorship of the Green New Deal

5. China - Pence won - Harris facts all over the place and Pence closed with Biden's "cheerleading" for China.

6. Foreign Relations - Tie - both candidates parried each other's running mate's performance

7. The Supreme Court - Pence won - Harris refused to answer the question of packing the court and Pence was frank about being "pro-life."

8. Racial Justice - Pence won - again rather stunningly, Pence crushed Harris on misleading quotes and soundbites

9. Transfer Of Power - Pence won - while Harris went "vote now", Pence reminded the audience that Harris party spent the last four years trying to overturn the previous election

Pence dominated Harris as finally, questions were asked and answered and facts were checked!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Biggie Smiles

Lol.  The clowns on the left are reduced to talking about the fly

Lmao!

Meanwhile pence went midevil on Kamala

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview