The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

I looked....

Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387036 time=1602793217 user_id=3254
Making things up about other posters seems to be part of flaming..

It's a good idea to take all allegations about posters with a pinch of salt.

Women have no value in the flaming game.  The game is literally set up to be devoid of that. Tearing a woman down is almost a requirement... and that is why KM v Dove will go on for eternity because how dare a woman get the best of a male flamer.  

On TV we would all fight and then get drunk and flirt it out.  But we (the wimmins) were their equals.

Dove

Indeed.

Except for warnings about PI abuse. Always pay attention to those.  Keep them filed away in your awareness. ;)
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

That Martini guy is about as good at flaming as he is a provider for his kids.

Biggie Smiles

Funny how Oak and flea were kissing his ass tho

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387045 time=1602798346 user_id=3214

Not anymore though right.

Anonymous

Not anymore though right.

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387038 time=1602794261 user_id=3229

Women have no value in the flaming game.  The game is literally set up to be devoid of that. Tearing a woman down is almost a requirement... and that is why KM v Dove will go on for eternity because how dare a woman get the best of a male flamer.  

On TV we would all fight and then get drunk and flirt it out.  But we (the wimmins) were their equals.

TV was mostly fun, laid back people who could take razzing and dish it out and be chill about it. Trolls are around to amuse themselves.

People who pride themselves of being flamers cannot. They always need some insane level of drama that involves doxxing people they dont like.  Or playing at it. They cannot work with shit that's already been posted and it's always about "winning". It's not about the lols.

That's why you always see them making claims about "winning" or saying "you think you've won". Their mentality about it is all kinds of fucked up. They get personal and turn it into some sort of uncomfortable psychological warfare where they are enmeshed in a real battle and one must have a "winner" and a "loser".

I'm not all together sure at what point they feel they've achieved the apex of their victory.....but from what Ive observed from these flametards... it can take years. I do not have "years" of making fun of this narcissistic twunts unhealthy need to "win" in me.

I do not think he understands that most people just do not want to be part of that bullshit....do not care about that bullshit....and find that bullshit boring. Everything I know about this jack ass is from last year when I needed to know. I wouldn't waste a single second on this fuck in real life ever again and I sure the fuck do not care to seek out anything current on this slob.

Maybe he will find something else to do when he kills his own board with this personal vendetta and lack of reasonable, common sense boundaries.  Something like get involved with someone who is dumb enough to invite him. Or maybe he can give Cascur that pixel baby shes been wanting, since they are so close now. I imagine the two of them pouring over everyone in my state with my name....getting wet and hot and giving into the passionate high they both get from intruding on posters who hurt their feelings.

And I think my tubes just tied themselves 🤮🤮
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Old Shen Li was saying that Marty's flame forum has no flaming.

Anonymous

His shitty online moral compass aligns seamlessly with theirs... and he is for sale to the highest bidder.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387055 time=1602801183 user_id=3229

His shitty online moral compass aligns seamlessly with theirs... and he is for sale to the highest bidder.

I agree with the latter. Marty is a scumbag, but all deadbeat dads are. I like old flea though.

Renee

I have a question...This "Oak" character, is it female and his it ever gone by the handle of "Emerald" on other forums?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=387052 time=1602800239 user_id=1689
Old Shen Li was saying that Marty's flame forum has no flaming.

No one is going to share anything personal about themselves there... and you can't effectively troll/flame without that key element.  They have made forum posting a potential RL danger/liability.  

Old Marty opened that board in an attempt to kill SG in the midst of Flea leaving.  He risked destroying the remaining community for his own selfish purposes.  He is a shithead of epic proportion and should be slapped across the face publicly by a female imho.  

He should have been perma banished from forums after the Dove saga. I'm not surprised that all the failures are now rallying around him.  None of them have any loyalty and it's going to be a nightmare shitshow when that comes unraveled.

I can't wait  :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=387057 time=1602801509 user_id=156

I have a question...This "Oak" character, is it female and his it ever gone by the handle of "Emerald" on other forums?

It is.  It has.

Renee

Oh fuck, then I'm rather familiar with that far left dunce.

A word of warning; since Halloween is just around the corner, under any circumstances DO NOT mention to "Oak / Emerald" that you or one of your childern are going to dress up as Pocahontas or a Geisha or anything "culturally inappropriate" like that...She will go positively apoplectic and have a stroke. I wouldn't want that on anyone's conscience.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Biggie Smiles

ac_lmfao
Quote from: Renee post_id=387061 time=1602802020 user_id=156
Oh fuck, then I'm rather familiar with that far left dunce.

A word of warning; since Halloween is just around the corner, under any circumstances DO NOT mention to "Oak / Emerald" that you or one of your childern are going to dress up as Pocahontas or a Geisha or anything "culturally inappropriate" like that...She will go positively apoplectic and have a stroke. I wouldn't want that on anyone's conscience....

ac_toofunny