Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I looked....

Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=387752 time=1603238166 user_id=3287
one solution would be not to look at poofers forum anymore.

That is not a problem for me. Seamoron is not only a regular poster there, but a mod too. Any board that forum cancer frequents is real easy for people who read at least at a second grade level to avoid.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=387752 time=1603238166 user_id=3287
one solution would be not to look at poofers forum anymore.

but then someone will claim KM is posting subliminal messages at rejected and the drama will start again.

He wants us posting there..

Since that's unlikely, I'm sure he's happy to drum up free advertising here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=387753 time=1603242291 user_id=156
Quote from: "Angry Flower" post_id=387745 time=1603230490
">

I would like to thank Angry Faggot because without ITS corrective measures, l would have left a post on this forum with an egregiously fucked up sentence.... :oeudC:

Your welcome....  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry Flower" post_id=387760 time=1603247317
">

I would like to thank Angry Faggot because without ITS corrective measures, l would have left a post on this forum with an egregiously fucked up sentence.... :oeudC:

:laugh:

Anonymous

In other news my facts are demonic acc_devil

Renee

">

You're confusing your homophones.... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

[/quote]

No dumb ass, I am saying you have wasted inordinate amounts of time on playing the victim that might have been more productively spent on real life pursuits. I'm saying you sought him out willingly enough and that you continue to court his involvement in your affairs to this day by continuing to feed the troll for the dopamine hit you get every time someone pats you on the head and commiserates with you that he is every bit the asshole you knew him to be before you cheated on your significant other to be with him. You claim you and your family don't think about him in real life; for that to hold true, it logically follows that all the hundreds of hours you have spent wailing about him across multiple boards have been done at the expense of time you might have devoted to your children instead, never mind the sperm donor you apparently thought so little of that you would prostitute your axe wound and your time to another. "Priorities" woman, maybe it's time you got

So the tl;dr I am expected to take away from this latest sob-fest of yours is that he's totally in the wrong and you are as lily white and pure as the driven snow? Not buying it, sorry/notsorry. You came barreling in here to big-note yourself, inserting yourself into the narrative to claim he was going the PI route on you on an eviction. Which as you then went on to explain wasn't an eviction at all, thereby negating any legitimacy to your claim that it was PI in the first place and effectively highlighting to any seasoned logician that your purpose was nothing to do with reporting a breach of PI and everything to do with spreading more FUD on your one-time confidante and fuckbuddy because he lives in your head rent-free to such an extent that you have to manufacture his existence in every shadowy guest poster, mine included.

You've dragged the entire board into this little melodrama of yours. Apparently even that is not enough and you're now attempting to coax me into fighting your battles for you with your "maybe you should tell him"... as if he needed to be told. You sure as fuck can't be, swanning your way about every board bar his to caw your "nobody knows the troubles I've seen" arias and otherwise attempting to raise an outrage mob to go after a guy who barely posts here, if at all. A typical and pissweak leftist act because you cannot walk away from it and insist that because you can't, then none of us should either. We must all go hulk-smash on his ass because he made you look bad and he is still drawing breath.

And that's really the crux of what I said to you earlier when I said we are all culpable, be it active involvement in others real life or simply courting the company of those that do. You've done both and like any self-disrespecting junkie you would be delighted if the rest of us jammed that particular needle into our collective cerebral cortexes. Therefore your constant wheedling and dramamongering. Therefore your "hey, the Bad Man stalked me, therefore it's perfectly okay for us to go stalk the Bad Man" subtext. Probably in between promoting the idea it was "Flamers" that killed the game and not the "monkey see, monkey do" mentality of those who thought they had every right to do it bigger, badder and better if only they persisted in their attempts long enough.

Yes, I am aware these home truths are wasted on you, you're totally reveling in your role of Damsel in Distress and assuredly can rely on a white knight or three to rush to your defense with damage control so devastatingly profound that it must surely run any and all opposition completely off the web. Consider this; the opposition still exists and can be trotted out whenever the fancy takes any one of us, though as you have no doubt noticed there is an increased tendency for people to simply walk away from your chimping out about deadbeat dads that neglect their own kids, ironically neglecting your own for the purposes of doing so. Let me guess, you get a free pass on that because he did it too?

You are no better than you claim him to be. Just in case you were operating under any illusion I was giving him a free pass by virtue of my choosing to forcefeed you your own shit, you understand. Just because you get to turn on the waterworks and rally a bunch of simps to your banner, it doesn't mean you are magically absolved of your own culpability. You were perfectly content to welcome him and others who styled themselves after him as "Your Boy" when it was other peoples real lives in the line of fire "because entertainment" and it's a little above your pay grade to expect universal and unreserved sympathy when it happens to you.

I sure as fuck am not going to hunt out his board's url, much less register at it to fight your battles for you. Get a fucking grip. man.

[/quote]

Dove here.

I'm not reading this long ass bullshit.

The fact is, it's not okay or normal for posters to he searching up information on other posters and their families.

If you are not understanding that, oh well.   It has nothing to do with any of this ridiculous cyber drama this fucktard and his flying cyber monkeys have been wallowing in for over a year.

He clearly cannot handle being made fun of on the internet and shouldnt be calling himself a "flamer".  No matter how many paragraphs get eeked out in his defense.... this is the bottom line.

I do not care about his reasons, feelings, assumptions or weak delusional justifications. He is a self inflicted drama whore with a miserable life who tries too hard to be the coolest kid at the specail ed table and has no business whatsoever.....none....to be looking up anyone on the boards without their consent.

Instead of wasting all these words on me, maybe go wipe the drool off homeboys mouth, put a helmet on him and incentivize appropriate behavior. Tell him for every week he can go without ranting about old nonsense dramas that he created bitches about, that he can have a ON BRAND pudding cup as a reward. Maybe for every week he can muddle through without stalking people, he can get 5 bucks towards his arrears or some shit.

That way, you wont have to waste so much time and words on damage control with a person(me) who is already dead set that I want nothing to do with the stupid unhinged fucker in real life, and both my husband and I have been decided that if he pursues us off these boards we are getting courts involved. You are wasting your time with your stalker apologetics and attempts at blame shifting.

If he wants to go have another board that doesnt involve those of us "lame posters" who hurt his feelers, where he can go create this awesome content free of "petty dramas".... .that's exactly what he should be doing. He has no business holed up in some super secret retard cyber cubby searching for info on my family and blathering like a drooling psycho about I have to get what I "deserve".

I have not once been to this mongoloids board and I have no interest in it. When he is making people so fucking uncomfortable with his rage posting and information searching that they feel the need to "warn" me and check on me? There is a problem. Muddy the waters all you like.

Clearly I cannot stop him but I'm going to make this VERY clear. I do not care about flinging around insults on the boards. We have both been on them for over a decade now and I do not expect that to change. I'm certainly not a petty grudge holder. I simply do not care about whatever anyone says about me on the internet.

But searching for real life information is another issue entirely.

Absolutely no one is searching for information on him, least of all us in the Dove residence. He is not a thought in my house and if that changes it's because of him not understanding boundaries and forcing us to get a restraining order.  It changes the dynamic when you've been involved in real life, ended that involvement and the person continually pursues malicious real life levels of contact. He is pushing himself, unwanted and unsolicited, into our real life orbit.

You understand that's harrassment, yes? You should. Because the second he finds a single shred of real information that is how it will be treated. Homeboy has no right to my private info and no business looking for it. And I'm not even going to read any bullshit nonsense outside of "Yes Dove I see your point. He really has no business doing that".

The fact I have to explain this is ridiculous and likely a waste of time. Rational people understand this naturally.  Some people get very caught up into these dramas and grudges and clearly that clouds the rational mind. Its really not my fucking problem.

I'm not going to address this situation further. Its redundant. Normal thinking people grasp this entirely and I'm glad people see it so they know to stay away from anywhere this fool has access to anything.

It certainly didnt take him very long to prove everything I said when I warned people not to trust this loose canon narcissist with a panel. He looks up everyone who ticks him off. The more you lot make excuses for real life stalking the more other sane people see the point we have made and know to protect themselves.

Anonymous

Poofturd is more offended by being CALLED a deadbeat dad on the internet.

So he is apparently entitled to go post that I GAVE MY TODDLER DRUGS... that I'm a drunk, that I'm forcing my kids to live in a can......claiming that he saw these things(which is utter bullshit....absolute lies)

But when I point that he is a fucking deadbeat, that's a high fucking crime and apparently gives him some mythical right and entitlement to stalk my family for over a year now.

And if I disapprove if this and call it out as the unhinged psychopath behavoir that it is....I'm "playing victim".  But somehow him bleating on for months about what I posted at him and using it as a free pass to stalk magically isnt playing victim lulz. Grow up.

Such mental gymnastics lol.

Tell the stupid retard to stop trying to stalk people from the boards and that if he cannot handle getting roasted without all this drama and real life stalking, he doesn't belong on boards where that happens. Him sucking at forums isnt anyone's problem but his.

End of. You dont see me searching up that loser regardless of whatever he spews on the internet. I dont give two shits about him, so long as he stays on my screen.

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=387373 time=1602972128 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387369 time=1602971126 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=387368 time=1602970799 user_id=136
Knowing Shen and other chinese girls.

Whipping makes them go faster.

Can't you go any faster and harder white boi???

He can go real fast and hard.....You just not might be conscious when he does it.... :001_tongue:

You mean the D is so good that she is knocked unconscious before I get to full speed.

Thank you Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=387799 time=1603281287 user_id=156
">

You're confusing your homophones.... ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335
No dumb ass, I am saying you have wasted inordinate amounts of time on playing the victim that might have been more productively spent on real life pursuits. I'm saying you sought him out willingly enough and that you continue to court his involvement in your affairs to this day by continuing to feed the troll for the dopamine hit you get every time someone pats you on the head and commiserates with you that he is every bit the asshole you knew him to be before you cheated on your significant other to be with him. You claim you and your family don't think about him in real life; for that to hold true, it logically follows that all the hundreds of hours you have spent wailing about him across multiple boards have been done at the expense of time you might have devoted to your children instead, never mind the sperm donor you apparently thought so little of that you would prostitute your axe wound and your time to another. "Priorities" woman, maybe it's time you got

So the tl;dr I am expected to take away from this latest sob-fest of yours is that he's totally in the wrong and you are as lily white and pure as the driven snow? Not buying it, sorry/notsorry. You came barreling in here to big-note yourself, inserting yourself into the narrative to claim he was going the PI route on you on an eviction. Which as you then went on to explain wasn't an eviction at all, thereby negating any legitimacy to your claim that it was PI in the first place and effectively highlighting to any seasoned logician that your purpose was nothing to do with reporting a breach of PI and everything to do with spreading more FUD on your one-time confidante and fuckbuddy because he lives in your head rent-free to such an extent that you have to manufacture his existence in every shadowy guest poster, mine included.

You've dragged the entire board into this little melodrama of yours. Apparently even that is not enough and you're now attempting to coax me into fighting your battles for you with your "maybe you should tell him"... as if he needed to be told. You sure as fuck can't be, swanning your way about every board bar his to caw your "nobody knows the troubles I've seen" arias and otherwise attempting to raise an outrage mob to go after a guy who barely posts here, if at all. A typical and pissweak leftist act because you cannot walk away from it and insist that because you can't, then none of us should either. We must all go hulk-smash on his ass because he made you look bad and he is still drawing breath.

And that's really the crux of what I said to you earlier when I said we are all culpable, be it active involvement in others real life or simply courting the company of those that do. You've done both and like any self-disrespecting junkie you would be delighted if the rest of us jammed that particular needle into our collective cerebral cortexes. Therefore your constant wheedling and dramamongering. Therefore your "hey, the Bad Man stalked me, therefore it's perfectly okay for us to go stalk the Bad Man" subtext. Probably in between promoting the idea it was "Flamers" that killed the game and not the "monkey see, monkey do" mentality of those who thought they had every right to do it bigger, badder and better if only they persisted in their attempts long enough.

Yes, I am aware these home truths are wasted on you, you're totally reveling in your role of Damsel in Distress and assuredly can rely on a white knight or three to rush to your defense with damage control so devastatingly profound that it must surely run any and all opposition completely off the web. Consider this; the opposition still exists and can be trotted out whenever the fancy takes any one of us, though as you have no doubt noticed there is an increased tendency for people to simply walk away from your chimping out about deadbeat dads that neglect their own kids, ironically neglecting your own for the purposes of doing so. Let me guess, you get a free pass on that because he did it too?

You are no better than you claim him to be. Just in case you were operating under any illusion I was giving him a free pass by virtue of my choosing to forcefeed you your own shit, you understand. Just because you get to turn on the waterworks and rally a bunch of simps to your banner, it doesn't mean you are magically absolved of your own culpability. You were perfectly content to welcome him and others who styled themselves after him as "Your Boy" when it was other peoples real lives in the line of fire "because entertainment" and it's a little above your pay grade to expect universal and unreserved sympathy when it happens to you.

I sure as fuck am not going to hunt out his board's url, much less register at it to fight your battles for you. Get a fucking grip. man.

Dove here.

I'm not reading this long ass bullshit.

Of course you're not. You know I'm bang on the money with it and your only "reasonable" comeback is to ignore it outright and to continue to spout the same-o same-o "nonody knows the trouble I've seen" bullshit in the hopes that people will ignore the fact you were as guilty in encouraging it... at least until it bit you on the arse.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335The fact is, it's not okay or normal for posters to he searching up information on other posters and their families.[.quote]

Congratulations of finding religion at this rather late stage in the game. I put it to you that it is also not okay to go after the PI of associates of the person one it attempting to target either, yet you'll happily allow exactly those kinds of people with a history of doing that to post on your forum. I don't imagine you'll get to screaming about that until it happens to someone you care about either.

I do disagree with you on it not being "normal" however. It's "normal" enough that we see the left using places like Twitter and Facebook to cancel people who do not shun and ostracize anyone they disagree with and it was normal enough (for you) to take on the brand of SG when it was positively littered with examples of posters who indulged in that behaviour irrespective of their political affiliations. It's "normal" enough that these same kinds of people might post in places like BF and CBT too, just as it is "normal" that it onle ever becomes "undesirable" enough for comment and action when it's happening to your own social set.

I said you were equally guilty and I meant it.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335If you are not understanding that, oh well.   It has nothing to do with any of this ridiculous cyber drama this fucktard and his flying cyber monkeys have been wallowing in for over a year.

He clearly cannot handle being made fun of on the internet and shouldnt be calling himself a "flamer".  No matter how many paragraphs get eeked out in his defense.... this is the bottom line.

I do not care about his reasons, feelings, assumptions or weak delusional justifications. He is a self inflicted drama whore with a miserable life who tries too hard to be the coolest kid at the specail ed table and has no business whatsoever.....none....to be looking up anyone on the boards without their consent.

Instead of wasting all these words on me, maybe go wipe the drool off homeboys mouth, put a helmet on him and incentivize appropriate behavior. Tell him for every week he can go without ranting about old nonsense dramas that he created bitches about, that he can have a ON BRAND pudding cup as a reward. Maybe for every week he can muddle through without stalking people, he can get 5 bucks towards his arrears or some shit.

That way, you wont have to waste so much time and words on damage control with a person(me) who is already dead set that I want nothing to do with the stupid unhinged fucker in real life, and both my husband and I have been decided that if he pursues us off these boards we are getting courts involved. You are wasting your time with your stalker apologetics and attempts at blame shifting.

Blame shifting you say? I've just got through telling you that everyone is equally to blame for this situation, the only person I see attempting to shift blame is you... namely away from yourself. Not gonna work, sister. If I can say we all share the culpability in this situation, that means I am holding KM responsible at the same time as I am holding you and indeed everyone else here responsible for it. You would be happy I excluded your responsibilities to yourself and the community from the equation - I get that. The thing is, I can't point to a categorical instance of Martini perpetuating it on this forum, but I surely see Dovey and others doing so, even to the point where I have myself been cast as KM by two registered accounts for the purpose of excusing further comment on it.

That last bit is telling, because Martini had to do precisely nothing to make it happen. It all came from us. Are you starting to understand now the legitimacy of my assertions we are all culpable in this? I imagine you might, though I guess the jury is still out on whether you are strong enough to put on your Big Girl panties and admit to it. More cement m'dear?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335If he wants to go have another board that doesnt involve those of us "lame posters" who hurt his feelers, where he can go create this awesome content free of "petty dramas".... .that's exactly what he should be doing. He has no business holed up in some super secret retard cyber cubby searching for info on my family and blathering like a drooling psycho about I have to get what I "deserve".

But you apparently have every right to make it your business to police it, is that it?

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335I have not once been to this mongoloids board and I have no interest in it. When he is making people so fucking uncomfortable with his rage posting and information searching that they feel the need to "warn" me and check on me? There is a problem. Muddy the waters all you like.

Clearly I cannot stop him but I'm going to make this VERY clear. I do not care about flinging around insults on the boards. We have both been on them for over a decade now and I do not expect that to change. I'm certainly not a petty grudge holder. I simply do not care about whatever anyone says about me on the internet.

I've argued the exact same from my perspective. You yourself have told me directly that I did care, as have plenty of others, some who post here numbered among them. The shoe is on the other foot now; it's you who find yourself presumably where I am, and what exactly are we seeing?

You know, there's something that kinda rankles in the hate-fest the left has been indulging against Trump for four years and counting and that's the double standard that is often practiced when it comes to the legitimacy of complaints that are allowable for print. Apparently any wild and spurious rumour might be seized upon and badgered at length if it's somehow capable of being tied to Trump, but heaven forbid if we hold Hero Joe's toes to the fire... say on his treatment of women of women and children, or installing drug addled family members as intermediaries in cushy deals designed to fatten the coffers of Scrappy Scranton Joe.

There's a similarity between how the MSM and Silicon Valley's censorious actions unfold and what you are proposing to me here, just sayin'. I prefer a level playing field myself, though like Trump I am intimately familiar to playing on one that's heavily weighted against me. You apparently aren't and it shows.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335But searching for real life information is another issue entirely.

Absolutely no one is searching for information on him, least of all us in the Dove residence.
Would that be because it's already out there? I think that might have something to do with it. And who made it public knowledge, would that be proper to inquire? I think that might be pertinent too. I can name three people off the top of my head who thought it was a grand idea, and get this - ALL THREE OF THEM WERE BOARD OWNERS. Furthermore, at least two of those people post here and have at various points in this board's history been welcomed with open arms by this board's owners.

If KM is supposed to be some kind of evil for his actions, sorry but you're all going to have to wear that same mantle. You don't get to do what you decry in him and reasonably expect to be given a free pass just because he crossed the finish line ahead of you. That kind of leftist affirmative action just doesn't wash in my book.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335 He is not a thought in my house

My condolences, I was unaware your family banished you to the outhouse for your excusrions here.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335if that changes it's because of him not understanding boundaries and forcing us to get a restraining order.  It changes the dynamic when you've been involved in real life, ended that involvement and the person continually pursues malicious real life levels of contact. He is pushing himself, unwanted and unsolicited, into our real life orbit.

Ohh, LOLsuit time now, is it? Speaking as someone who has personally encountered the full wrath and fury of your community's efforts I think I can honestly say that your admission gives your "tormenter" the exact reaction he is looking for. "Waaaaaah, mean things are being said on the web about me your honour, make it shtaaaaaahhhhhhp!!!!". Ever hear of the Streisand effect? It applies here. The more you piss and moan about it, the more any miscreant who "wants some lulz" can leverage it to get a further reaction out of you. The moderator of this forum once found himself the target of the same sort of thing, as did the much loved Bricktop. Both handled it in their own way, both are intimately aware they can at any point find themselves getting yanked back into the maelstrom of mayhem... if they allow themselves to be. One of already them did when your buddies decided to come marching in here a few years ago in fact.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335You understand that's harrassment, yes?

Of course it's harassment. Fleas chomping on your pubic hair is harassment too, and probably more aggravating to be honest. The fuck do you care what he may or may not be writing where you can't be bothered to read it, eh?

Consider your choices. On the one hand, you can keep perpetuating this garbage every time some mook decides to throw it in your path. Get the dopamine rush that every Karen does when they exercise their POWAHHH over their immediate sphere and who knows, maybe if you feel you've the time to waste on it, you might go full Cancel Culture on his ass. Win! You can spend the next forty years of your life crowing it to all and sundry that it was You who beat the Mighty Martini... brought him to his knees, made him cry, rah rah rah. And I'm sure there are those who will be perfectly happy to let you take all the credit for it no matter what their level of involvement in it that brought it about.

On the other hand *mimes wiping the entire load of wank into the other palm* ...you could accept that this sordid state of affairs is your New Normal and brought about (albeit in part) by an astounding lack of judgement you yourself exercised. Accept it for what it is and do whatever the fuck it is you need to do to get to your next social embarrassment. I can speak with some authority on this as I'm sure you are aware, but putting your best foot forward and keeping moving has its advantages. One of those being that whatever they thought they knew about you gets out of date and fast, particularly if you aren't dropping too many clues as to where you're going or what you are doing. Like ....ohhh, I dunno... screaming that they're dumping your PI out into open forum and providing concrete proof as to why it is not in fact PI because specific reasons.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335The fact I have to explain this is ridiculous

Isn't it though? I'm sure it's not just me whose had it in the back of their minds all this time that the Dovey/KM melodrama is little more than a cheap device to drive content creation.

Quote from: Guest post_id=387802 time=1603287335I'm not going to address this situation further.
Good. See that you don't. I'll be happy for you if you can stick to your word and be not the least surprised if you fail to keep it. Plenty of people about, a few who'll be happy to test your resolve and even more who I am sure you'll be tempted to interpret as trying to troll further comment from you on the topic. I also expect this isn't the last time we'll see this hackneyed script play out. Genuine flamers might bother to come up with something new and interesting to amuse themselves and the masses with, but you can't really boast either in this current climate. It is perhaps inevitable that the uninspired would default to old dramas which "worked" back when they were first floated.

Trolls. Don't feed 'em. Unless you're a cun`T of course, trolls'll chew through five miles of shit just to tonguekiss your rectum no matter what you do.  :laugh3:

Cronus

That's all folks. Poofer redux is no longer desired. We have heard it all and a repeat is not necessary.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....