Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I looked....

Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387675 time=1603159436 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=387673 time=1603159311 user_id=3287
Freud, you becoming a drama llama?

Does your backpack burp stale cheddar cheese Combos in the woods?

Does talking about my backpack make you tingle?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=387407 time=1603034374 user_id=1689
Poofer, you aint no man.

">

Quote from: Dove post_id=387557 time=1603114640 user_id=3266
Did I get just told to "harden up" and be okay with a guy I booted from my real life over a year ago searching out for real life info on my family?

Wow.

No, you got told to harden up by someone whose standards are of a more exacting level than those of the guy you "booted from your real life a year ago" and spent month after month of your real life obsessing over since. If you weren't so demented on Poofer Derangement Syndrome you might have realized as much Witchypoo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387644 time=1603154013 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387626 time=1603149547 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387616 time=1603146542 user_id=1676
I see that Seaboobs mentioned over there that he sadly has a small penis but he enjoys playing with it nonetheless...

:ohmy:

https://i.postimg.cc/Bv4dZ5yV/Screenshot-20201020-093112-Chrome.jpg">

I wonder if old Smeagoljaw ever got permission from that wave to post its likeness online as he demanded the rest of us at VF did.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387656 time=1603157701 user_id=3254
I feel caskur is wasting her time trying to get Shen Li to register at KM's forum..

She feels the same as I do, that any forum that Seamajor is a regular poster is not where she'll register let alone a forum so desperate they made him a mod.

KM is wasting his time starting a new forum. But, it aint like he has a real job or anything to fill his days.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387626 time=1603149547 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387616 time=1603146542 user_id=1676
I see that Seaboobs mentioned over there that he sadly has a small penis but he enjoys playing with it nonetheless...

:ohmy:

Seamoron is so old that his idea of fun with his small penis is being able to pee without having to renew his prescription for Flowmax.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=387695 time=1603171104
Poofer, you aint no man.

">

Did I get just told to "harden up" and be okay with a guy I booted from my real life over a year ago searching out for real life info on my family?

Wow.

No, you got told to harden up by someone whose standards are of a more exacting level than those of the guy you "booted from your real life a year ago" and spent month after month of your real life obsessing over since. If you weren't so demented on Poofer Derangement Syndrome you might have realized as much Witchypoo.

No you are telling me why YOU think some fucking psycho with a history of stalking people is entitled to look for information on my family and if i have an issue with that, i have "poofer derangement syndrome" and need to "harden up"

I dont give a rip shit about your excuses. No one has a single shred of business searching for info on other posters. Im not worried about these mental gymnastics.

Lots of irony in telling people to "harden up" when im not the one searching the internet for info on a family that doesnt want me in their orbit.  Me and my family dont think about that fucking slob in real life, are you stupid?  So here you are saying that because i rip on the stupid fuck on boards that literally are for ripping on stupid fucks, that i must obsess over him in real life and thusly that somehow entitles him to go in search of information on my family to keep real life tabs on us? No dumb ass. Perhaps you should tell HIM to harden up and stop stalking families of posters who trash him on boards intended for trashing. Because im not the first poster he has pulled this with and considering his mental malfunctions and inability to grasp proper boundaries i probably wont be the fucking last, either.

Homeboy needs to not be on these boards if he cannot handle getting made fun of on boards without searching for info on people. Im not obligated to harden up while this whackjob tries this BS. He is obligated to use self control or face legal consequences. Assuming we "obsess" over him in our real life means absolutely nothing and doesnt give him free reign to stalk us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

So over on Pturds stalker board, the "good stuff" is searching for info on posters that are not even there and discussing the "pussy stank" of posters that best them on boards and boasting dick size with Seaboobs.

Lulz

What a gutter.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Quote from: Dove post_id=387725 time=1603216949 user_id=3266
So over on Pturds stalker board, the "good stuff" is searching for info on posters that are not even there and discussing the "pussy stank" of posters that best them on boards and boasting dick size with Seaboobs.

Lulz

What a gutter.

Actually I think the correct terminology used was "pussy stink" and Shen Li and I seem to have it...At least that's what I'm getting from the small example Dinky posted.

I'm also a "fatty" because I'm "pushy"... How original. :nea:  Expressing themselves beyond the stereotypical blather looks like it might be a challenge for someone... :laugh3:

I guess that's what passes for intelligent discourse at that sty you're all barking about.

And who is that "BroadcastHoney" character? That is a handle I do not recognize. I know I don't get around much but apparently I left an impression on this person?.. ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=387730 time=1603220343 user_id=156
Quote from: Dove post_id=387725 time=1603216949 user_id=3266

Lulz

What a gutter.

Actually I think the correct terminology used was "pussy stink" and Shen Li and I seem to have it...At least that's what I'm getting from the small example Dinky posted.

I'm also a "fatty" because I'm "pushy"... How original. :nea:  Expressing themselves beyond the stereotypical blather looks like it might be a challenge for someone... :laugh3:

I guess that's what passes for intelligent discourse at that sty you're all barking about.

And who is that "BroadcastHoney" character? That is a handle I do not recognize. I know I don't get around much but apparently I left an impression on this person?.. ac_dunno

BroadcastHoney is Cascur.

Shes a disgusting pig.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=387734 time=1603220984 user_id=2015
Broadcast Honey is cascow.

Ah, that explains the butt hurt and aura of abject stupidity in its post... :laugh3:

I may be talking out of turn here but doesn't she qualify as a "fat ass" and being so, isn't it more than a little bit of PKB piled on top of blatant hypocrisy for her to be attacking me based on my presumed weight or size?.... ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387724 time=1603215762 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=387695 time=1603171104
Poofer, you aint no man.

">

Wow.

No you are telling me why YOU think some fucking psycho with a history of stalking people is entitled to look for information on my family and if i have an issue with that, i have "poofer derangement syndrome" and need to "harden up"

I dont give a rip shit about your excuses. No one has a single shred of business searching for info on other posters. Im not worried about these mental gymnastics.

Lots of irony in telling people to "harden up" when im not the one searching the internet for info on a family that doesnt want me in their orbit.  Me and my family dont think about that fucking slob in real life, are you stupid?  So here you are saying that because i rip on the stupid fuck on boards that literally are for ripping on stupid fucks, that i must obsess over him in real life and thusly that somehow entitles him to go in search of information on my family to keep real life tabs on us?
No dumb ass, I am saying you have wasted inordinate amounts of time on playing the victim that might have been more productively spent on real life pursuits. I'm saying you sought him out willingly enough and that you continue to court his involvement in your affairs to this day by continuing to feed the troll for the dopamine hit you get every time someone pats you on the head and commiserates with you that he is every bit the asshole you knew him to be before you cheated on your significant other to be with him. You claim you and your family don't think about him in real life; for that to hold true, it logically follows that all the hundreds of hours you have spent wailing about him across multiple boards have been done at the expense of time you might have devoted to your children instead, never mind the sperm donor you apparently thought so little of that you would prostitute your axe wound and your time to another. "Priorities" woman, maybe it's time you got some.

Quote from: Dove post_id=387724 time=1603215762 user_id=3266Perhaps you should tell HIM to harden up and stop stalking families of posters who trash him on boards intended for trashing. Because im not the first poster he has pulled this with and considering his mental malfunctions and inability to grasp proper boundaries i probably wont be the fucking last, either.

Homeboy needs to not be on these boards if he cannot handle getting made fun of on boards without searching for info on people. Im not obligated to harden up while this whackjob tries this BS. He is obligated to use self control or face legal consequences. Assuming we "obsess" over him in our real life means absolutely nothing and doesnt give him free reign to stalk us.

So the tl;dr I am expected to take away from this latest sob-fest of yours is that he's totally in the wrong and you are as lily white and pure as the driven snow? Not buying it, sorry/notsorry. You came barreling in here to big-note yourself, inserting yourself into the narrative to claim he was going the PI route on you on an eviction. Which as you then went on to explain wasn't an eviction at all, thereby negating any legitimacy to your claim that it was PI in the first place and effectively highlighting to any seasoned logician that your purpose was nothing to do with reporting a breach of PI and everything to do with spreading more FUD on your one-time confidante and fuckbuddy because he lives in your head rent-free to such an extent that you have to manufacture his existence in every shadowy guest poster, mine included.

You've dragged the entire board into this little melodrama of yours. Apparently even that is not enough and you're now attempting to coax me into fighting your battles for you with your "maybe you should tell him"... as if he needed to be told. You sure as fuck can't be, swanning your way about every board bar his to caw your "nobody knows the troubles I've seen" arias and otherwise attempting to raise an outrage mob to go after a guy who barely posts here, if at all. A typical and pissweak leftist act because you cannot walk away from it and insist that because you can't, then none of us should either. We must all go hulk-smash on his ass because he made you look bad and he is still drawing breath.

And that's really the crux of what I said to you earlier when I said we are all culpable, be it active involvement in others real life or simply courting the company of those that do. You've done both and like any self-disrespecting junkie you would be delighted if the rest of us jammed that particular needle into our collective cerebral cortexes. Therefore your constant wheedling and dramamongering. Therefore your "hey, the Bad Man stalked me, therefore it's perfectly okay for us to go stalk the Bad Man" subtext. Probably in between promoting the idea it was "Flamers" that killed the game and not the "monkey see, monkey do" mentality of those who thought they had every right to do it bigger, badder and better if only they persisted in their attempts long enough.

Yes, I am aware these home truths are wasted on you, you're totally reveling in your role of Damsel in Distress and assuredly can rely on a white knight or three to rush to your defense with damage control so devastatingly profound that it must surely run any and all opposition completely off the web. Consider this; the opposition still exists and can be trotted out whenever the fancy takes any one of us, though as you have no doubt noticed there is an increased tendency for people to simply walk away from your chimping out about deadbeat dads that neglect their own kids, ironically neglecting your own for the purposes of doing so. Let me guess, you get a free pass on that because he did it too?

You are no better than you claim him to be. Just in case you were operating under any illusion I was giving him a free pass by virtue of my choosing to forcefeed you your own shit, you understand. Just because you get to turn on the waterworks and rally a bunch of simps to your banner, it doesn't mean you are magically absolved of your own culpability. You were perfectly content to welcome him and others who styled themselves after him as "Your Boy" when it was other peoples real lives in the line of fire "because entertainment" and it's a little above your pay grade to expect universal and unreserved sympathy when it happens to you.

I sure as fuck am not going to hunt out his board's url, much less register at it to fight your battles for you. Get a fucking grip. man.

Poppy

one solution would be not to look at poofers forum anymore.

but then someone will claim KM is posting subliminal messages at rejected and the drama will start again.
I\'m Poppy!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry Flower" post_id=387745 time=1603230490
">

Yeah, listen up people because apparently IT'S real important to Angry Flower.

I would like to thank Angry Faggot because without ITS corrective measures, l would have left a post on this forum with an egregiously fucked up sentence.... :oeudC:

I hope my sincere thanks makes Angry Faggot, oh sorry, I meant "Flower", feel ever so more smug and important than it did before ITS exceptionally informative post.