Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Knowing Shen and other chinese girls.

Whipping makes them go faster.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=387368 time=1602970799 user_id=136

Can't you go any faster and harder white boi???

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387369 time=1602971126 user_id=56

He can go real fast and hard.....You just not might be conscious when he does it.... :001_tongue:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387369 time=1602971126 user_id=56

Girl, I´m so fast that you get left whining on the station.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387302 time=1602902409 user_id=3254
My children are too old to go out trick or treating..

I always enjoyed dressing up and giving out treats to oh so cute little ones..

I still wasn't sure if we would give out treats this year, but I bought two boxes of chips and one box of chocolate bars when I shopped today, so I guess we will..

If I don't get enough trick or treaters to give it all away, I'll mail the remainder to Blazor.

I hope you get lots of trick or treaters Fash  ac_smile

I miss taking my son trick or treating too.

Im actually eating Halloween candy right now  :laugh:

And about to watch some kind of spooky movie.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387304 time=1602903219 user_id=3214
Imma tell all the little sprogs to get the fuck off my property the minute they little asses show up at my house

Biggie!!!  :mad:

Think of the children!!!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. You dont have to celebrate any other holiday, but please give the kids some candy  :rules:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387380 time=1602988574 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387302 time=1602902409 user_id=3254
My children are too old to go out trick or treating..

I always enjoyed dressing up and giving out treats to oh so cute little ones..

I still wasn't sure if we would give out treats this year, but I bought two boxes of chips and one box of chocolate bars when I shopped today, so I guess we will..

If I don't get enough trick or treaters to give it all away, I'll mail the remainder to Blazor.

I hope you get lots of trick or treaters Fash  ac_smile

I miss taking my son trick or treating too.

Im actually eating Halloween candy right now  :laugh:

And about to watch some kind of spooky movie.

Joe Biden's campaign trail speech gaffes?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=387330 time=1602945143 user_id=156
Quote from: Blazor post_id=387260 time=1602887834 user_id=2221
Quote from: Renee post_id=387200 time=1602864815 user_id=156
As usual I will be spending Samhain in the traditional way...I'll host a little get together and we will eat a Christian baby, poison a few wells, desecrate a host or two and wrap it up by taking turns kissing Lucifer's anus...It should be an early night... :952350:  :23tfup5:  :t2714:

Well, you had me up to the point of kissing Satan's anus  :laugh:

What if he is this huge entity, and you spend several hours just trying to go around the circle of his huge anus?

That's half the fun...The 9 circles of hell....What do you think Dante was writing about?... :laugh3:

:roll:

Blazor

She does like her ass smacked  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387382 time=1602988775 user_id=1676
Joe Biden's campaign trail speech gaffes?

That sounds more funny than spooky lol. Thrown in some Benny Hill background music and sold!  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387384 time=1602988974 user_id=2221

If you use an open hand, you can cover both her cheeks...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387386 time=1602989056 user_id=1676

I have big hands, but I dont think you've seen her ass  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387387 time=1602989110 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387386 time=1602989056 user_id=1676

I have big hands, but I dont think you've seen her ass  :laugh:

I've seen a few pics... attractive woman... with an athletic posterior...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I've seen it too. It's a very average butt, nothing to write home about.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387016 time=1602790878 user_id=3266
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=386865 time=1602709885 user_id=3222
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386807 time=1602692703 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Casual Observer" post_id=386767 time=1602644091
Martinis forum has created on account of the members there are sick of the petty bullshit and a little group of morons who don't know how to play the game.

The same way PO was created because of the bullshit going on at Turd Fail.

Congrats, you idiots have evolved into the Cum GarglersV.2

BOOM

I don't understand this post, but I wish KM luck with his new forum.

ac_smile

They mad some of us retired from their game.

Case in point, the eviction thing.

Some of us have honor.

Dude a handful of people have contacted me to see if I'm okay. 🤦‍♀️

Unless it comes directly from me or Big, or Murd even....its probably NOT true.

No one in my state even CAN be evicted right now. There is a pandemic eviction protection thing here. So even IF I was being evicted, or late on rent or whatever the fuck these stalky psycho drama whores are claiming.....I would still NOT be in danger of being put out.

If these cyber herpes called P Turd and Cascur found anything on me evictiony....its from last year when I DID get an eviction notice.

When my husband and I were separated, neither of us paid the last month of rent for lease on the townhouse we were renting. Because we were fighting about who should pay it.

I took my paycheck and rented another place. Got denied because of an outstanding rent payment. So my husband paid it and then we made up and rented this place.  And now the lease is up here, we are moving. I'm not getting evicted lol.

I see what that whackjob is over there saying about how he found me on some "government website" and how I'm "getting what I deserve".

Let me point something out. Did I not JUST warn people to NOT go to a board he runs? Because let me tell you.....this guy does NOT understand trolling/flaming and real life stalking. Let's pretend i am on some government website all being evicted and on probation or whatever he is claiming.  WHY is he looking me up like that? Why?

I'll tell you why. Because he is an obsessive psycho on a vengeance mission because he was discarded.  A year later, he is holed up in a "safe place" blubbering about how he found me on websites and I'm getting my "karma".

I really give no fucks about anything this whackjob claims. If he comes close to my life, my husband and I will take legal action.  But if anyone believes this guy, that's on them. People should know better.

If you wanna put your real life info at risk....join his board. He will pull nasty psychotic shit like this with anyone that pisses him off.  Cascur pulls the same shit. They are like pigs who stick their piggy snouts where they do not belong and are not wanted to get their fix of childish and insane dramas. They are lonely and miserable people who force themselves into the lives of people uninvited.

Likely, they either read about my move via SG or found the old eviction notice from last year. Either way....we are NOT being evicted. And my family is GOOD, safe and absolutely not in danger of homelessness. 🤦‍♀️  take this as proof these psychos do not respect real life privacy and do not understand the internet and the boundaries.

Disgusting. Truly. This is exactly the shit these people used to do at BH. They see forcing themselves into peoples lives and business as "icon" flaming shit and they thinks it bad ass. 🙄

Lest we forget that it was practitioners of these very same "arts" who founded SG. We should forever blame BH for what your founding members practiced, even though few enough of them came through those doors?

I don't think so Dove. Even if someone had bothered to categorically prove every last outstanding allegation leveled at any legacy BH members, it still would not excuse the actions of others in your number who in effect became the same kinds of scum you are moaning about here, nor would it excuse those who game them a free pass under the exact same argument. Particularly not those willing to circle the wagons even today.

You are culpable. We all are, every last one of us. Whether we actively engaged in disseminating PI or merely courted the company of those who did because it suited us to do so, each and every one of us played our part in fostering this paradigm. Crying about it when it turns around and bites any one of us on the ass is an abrogation of the maturity necessary to accept responsibility of our own actions and inactions.

Drink a bag of cement and harden the fuck up. You're no better than he is and what is more, deep down you know the uncontestable truth of my words.