Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: Dove post_id=387219 time=1602870488 user_id=3266
Quote from: Renee post_id=387217 time=1602869327 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387211 time=1602867875 user_id=56
Quote from: caskur post_id=387210 time=1602867643 user_id=2156
Birdbrain is having another meltdown.

hey birdbrain, have you assaulted anymore disabled people lately?

What about your fines..... did you pay them yet?

Does anyone know what this 400 lb PI collecting imbecile is whining about. Actually, does anyone care.

Probably not but obviously Cascow thinks we should all be intrigued with her bellowing. Unfortunately it's probably just the usual shit of no importance that drips out of it's big bovine head.

Have you ever seen a classic Asscer melt?

Just wait until she starts hacking off her bleach burnt hair and casting spells on posters.

And no.....I'm not kidding or saying this to be funny or dramatic.  That's legit. 🤣

Shes the Glenn Close of the forums. Ever see Fatal Attraction? Only bush pig here is grosser.  

Pro tip.....if she lays in you, jump through the gap tooth into safety. I got a running score of 275.

Imagine being unfortunate enough to make accidental eye contact with this shit in real life  :roll:

Nope, never witnessed a full Cascow melt down.

ac_umm So you are telling me that she is a witch,...a practioner of Magick or at least she thinks she is....Interesting because if she is casting to do harm she had best be aware of "the rule of threes".

You mentioned making eye contact with her as if it would be a mistake...The somewhat odd and kind of disconcerting aspect of this for me is that years ago, while on a cruise, I did make eye contact with an Australian woman that as I recall, looked a lot like Cascow. She had the same bleach blonde hair, cut in the same short blunt style, wore glasses and was on the strange looking side. She looked not much different than Cascow's current avatar...I don't  recall if she had a gap between her front teeth and I'm not going to go there as I had one myself most of my adult life...Thank God for the Invisalign product.

Now this woman that I made eye contact with took it as a sign that I wanted to "talk"....which is generally something I am not given to doing with strangers in RL. Well let's just say that the conversation was one that I would much rather forget....She was a complete loon and apparently thought that her relationship woes were fodder for conversation with a complete stranger. Unfortunately it didn't end there and I couldn't get rid of her. Everytime she saw me she would start talking to me like we were best friends and would blurt out bits and pieces of her life that I did NOT want to know. Or worst of all, she would insult me in some backhanded way. I got the distinct impression that in her strange, ill mannered, crude way she thought she was giving me a real compliment. I found myself hiding from her and it basically ruined my vacation.

I'm not sure if Cascow is as loony as that other woman but everytime I see her avatar I am reminded of that weird experience. I'm sure it wasn't her because that would be really freaky  :shock: But everytime I see the stupid shit she posts it also reminds me of that awful stupid woman. I guess it's just an odd coincidence... ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=387232 time=1602876081 user_id=3266
Sounds like you met her 🤣

Why oh why didn't she throw her overboard when she had the chance?

I'm sure the staff and fellow passengers would have looked the other way given casturd's foul body odor and rancid breath

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387243 time=1602880283 user_id=3214

I'm sure the staff and fellow passengers would have looked the other way given casturd's foul body odor and rancid breath

I'm pretty sure there are ethical laws against dumping pollution/garbage into the ocean. 🤷‍♀️

But I agree. I'd have donated to a gofundme for that one!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387243 time=1602880283 user_id=3214

What and cause a rogue wave and swamp the ship? Are you out of your mind?....

I'm pretty sure that would not have gone over very well the passengers and crew.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=387200 time=1602864815 user_id=156
As usual I will be spending Samhain in the traditional way...I'll host a little get together and we will eat a Christian baby, poison a few wells, desecrate a host or two and wrap it up by taking turns kissing Lucifer's anus...It should be an early night... :952350:  :23tfup5:  :t2714:

Well, you had me up to the point of kissing Satan's anus  :laugh:

What if he is this huge entity, and you spend several hours just trying to go around the circle of his huge anus?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387201 time=1602865593 user_id=56
So far city council is saying they will not cancel trick or treating. I hope not.

Im dressing up as something and hitting downtown to dance with the scantily clad ladies  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

My children are too old to go out trick or treating..

I always enjoyed dressing up and giving out treats to oh so cute little ones..

I still wasn't sure if we would give out treats this year, but I bought two boxes of chips and one box of chocolate bars when I shopped today, so I guess we will..

If I don't get enough trick or treaters to give it all away, I'll mail the remainder to Blazor.

Biggie Smiles

Imma tell all the little sprogs to get the fuck off my property the minute they little asses show up at my house

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387304 time=1602903219 user_id=3214
Imma tell all the little sprogs to get the fuck off my property the minute they little asses show up at my house

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Are you scared of the COVID.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387306 time=1602903683 user_id=56

Fuck COVID

I just like being that mean neighbor that tells people to shove they stupid holidays up they ass

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387307 time=1602903796 user_id=3214

Fuck COVID

I just like being that mean neighbor that tells people to shove they stupid holidays up they ass

K, fair enough. I like the little ones. It's their parents that make my nerves ache.

Anonymous

That is why I like living on a farm. No damned candy moochers coming on my land every October 31.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387307 time=1602903796 user_id=3214

Fuck COVID

Send the them to my house.....the more trick or treaters, the merrier.