The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I looked....

Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=386663 time=1602614367 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=386634 time=1602607378 user_id=3214
wait... Poofer's forum has sewage major as a mod?

no way.

That's like having hellen keller drive the short bus

lmao

Remember when he was preaching about how posters like Seaboobs kill boards and should just be banned? Even without a TOS violation?

Now he will take anyone on the basis that they hate us  :roll:

All of them have had problems with each other in the past. KM made Reaper a mod ffs. Reaper called Fash every name in the book because KM posted some of his PI here. Likewise, Reaper posted KM's address. Now, they are bff's??  :crazy:

QuoteOkay, I've been reading through this thread and frankly I do not care who's forum is doing what and who posts there because try as I may, I simply do not care...BUT one thing I am struggling with is how does a forum operate where almost every member has access to the panel?

It sounds like a recipe for chaos, acrimony and failure from the get-go. A tribe cannot effectively operate with less braves than chiefs.

The next step in white libtard stupidity. Give out mod panels instead of participation badges.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386668 time=1602615102 user_id=156
Okay, I've been reading through this thread and frankly I do not care who's forum is doing what and who posts there because try as I may, I simply do not care...BUT one thing I am struggling with is how does a forum operate where almost every member has access to the panel?

It sounds like a recipe for chaos, acrimony and failure from the get-go. A tribe cannot effectively operate with less braves than chiefs.

There are several sub forums, each sub forum has a mod panel. There are also forums not visible to the public.

There are only two de facto admins who really control everything.

To attempt to make drama of who has something as useless as an mod panel is really and I mean really desperate. If it does not concern you I see no reason to dwell upon it.

Anonymous

no way.

lmao

Remember when he was preaching about how posters like Seaboobs kill boards and should just be banned? Even without a TOS violation?

He was right.

Anonymous

l wouldnt log in to that forum when you look who has access to the mod panels

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=386672 time=1602615668 user_id=56

no way.

lmao

All of them have had problems with each other in the past. KM made Reaper a mod ffs. Reaper called Fash every name in the book because KM posted some of his PI here. Likewise, Reaper posted KM's address. Now, they are bff's??  :crazy:

QuoteOkay, I've been reading through this thread and frankly I do not care who's forum is doing what and who posts there because try as I may, I simply do not care...BUT one thing I am struggling with is how does a forum operate where almost every member has access to the panel?

The next step in white libtard stupidity. Give out mod panels instead of participation badges.

That flip flop fuckery is a common theme with these types. You'll see it over and over.

Cascur hated P Turd because he made a gross parody of her son who had died(a story of hers I no longer even believe, btw) and she doxxed him. And he was blasting her and saying the nastiest personal shit about her.

She knew how he "really is".....he claimed he knew how Cascur "really was". Now they are both aligned in their mutual hatred of Big and I because now they know how we "really are".

It's ridiculous, petty and bitter dramas they thrive on. They constantly flip flop on who they are butthurt by and why. You'll get a head ache trying to understand or follow it. It's best to point and laugh.

Theyll start going after eachother and panel abusing, and doing PI shit. It's just a matter of time. If Big and I went offline they'd be eating their own in a week and crying victim. It's a cycle.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I've seen folks bury the hatchet. However, how the fuck do people go from doxxing each other, to rimming each other.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=386684 time=1602617181 user_id=56
I've seen folks bury the hatchet. However, how the fuck do people go from doxxing each other, to rimming each other.

Okay, someone needs to move this post to the "Gutter".

Maybe some more people around here should be mods... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Because these are not normal people and they dont care about burying hatchets.....but using and manipulating other people for whatever whacked out agenda they have going. Itll be funny when they clash.

They love the taste of their own shit.  :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386686 time=1602617967 user_id=156

ac_lmfao

Anyway, I took a look at KM's "flame" forum. It was painfully obvious it was missing one key thing.......FLAMING!!!!!

None of those inane, butthurt doxxers are flamers. There are three people on these forum who can flame: Blurt, Bricktop and yourself. None of you post there. However, if any forum is short a mod, Poofer might rent one out. He needs the money for next month's transit pass.

kiebers

Perfume and peanut butter?????  ac_dunno
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=386689 time=1602618465 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=386686 time=1602617967 user_id=156

ac_lmfao

Anyway, I took a look at KM's "flame" forum. It was painfully obvious it was missing one key thing.......FLAMING!!!!!

None of those inane, butthurt doxxers are flamers. There are three people on these forum who can flame: Blurt, Bricktop and yourself. None of you post there. However, if any forum is short a mod, Poofer might rent one out. He needs the money for next month's transit pass.

He is gonna get all shitty and probably ban you for these posts.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=386691 time=1602618562 user_id=193

:MG_216:

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=386676 time=1602616712
Quote from: Renee post_id=386668 time=1602615102 user_id=156
Okay, I've been reading through this thread and frankly I do not care who's forum is doing what and who posts there because try as I may, I simply do not care...BUT one thing I am struggling with is how does a forum operate where almost every member has access to the panel?

There are several sub forums, each sub forum has a mod panel. There are also forums not visible to the public.

There are only two de facto admins who really control everything.

To attempt to make drama of who has something as useless as an mod panel is really and I mean really desperate. If it does not concern you I see no reason to dwell upon it.

If mod panels are useless and he has 50 of them and us laughing at it is "drama",  I really....and I mean really.....do not think WE are the desperate ones.

:laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: kiebers post_id=386691 time=1602618562 user_id=193

:ohmy:....Chunky or smooth?...Okay I'm out....I can't believe I just asked that... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone