Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Odinson you are troubling to this forum

Started by Chickenfeets, December 11, 2013, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"And leopardsocks claims to be ex-army but doesn´t know what an assault-rifle is...

Was he Papuan tribal soldier whom use bows and spears?

I don't know about being in the army, but I do know that he is an ex-policeman.

Well, he should still know weapons.

Doesnt know whats the difference between this

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GUNT0337-1L.jpg">

And this.

http://www.enemyforces.net/firearms/ak47.jpg">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"And leopardsocks claims to be ex-army but doesn´t know what an assault-rifle is...

don't worry about that idiot.....of all the assholes on VF he is number two asshole.....i permanently banned number one asshole from here.......as i will him if he starts his crap on ACC....he will not get a warning...just gone gone gone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

don't worry about that idiot.....of all the assholes on VF he is number two asshole.....i permanently banned number one asshole from here.......as i will him if he starts his crap on ACC....he will not get a warning...just gone gone gone

He always seemed nice, but whatever you feel is best Mr. Obvious Li.

Odinson

Hehe you mean gordy. :D

No matter how much you explain it to leopardsocks, he just asks more questions and subtly returns into square one... The shit starts all over again.

On and on it goes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

No matter how much you explain it to leopardsocks, he just asks more questions and subtly returns into square one... The shit starts all over again.

On and on it goes.

I guess Mr. Obvious Li banned Mr. Gordy Gambino permanently.

Odinson

On and on it goes.

Somehow Gordy gets pass still. I have seen him logged in just recently. He can still PM me.

Anonymous

On and on it goes.

Somehow Gordy gets pass still. I have seen him logged in just recently. He can still PM me.

Oh really? Fash told me that OL banned him.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh really? Fash told me that OL banned him.

Orly...

Renee

It's my understanding that Gordy left the VF circle jerk on his own accord. It's not too hard to believe because everyone who is even remotely sane needs a break from this place now then.

Besides Gordy's antics were for the most part a rather clever act. Oddstain on the other hand is never clever and appears to be almost retarded in his nonsensical ravings.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It's my understanding that Gordy left the VF circle jerk on his own accord. It's not too hard to believe because everyone who is even remotely sane needs a break from this place now then.

Besides Gordy's antics were for the most part a rather clever act. Oddstain on the other hand is never clever and appears to be almost retarded in his nonsensical ravings.

After he left VF he was here for a while, but OL chased him away permanently.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"It's my understanding that Gordy left the VF circle jerk on his own accord. It's not too hard to believe because everyone who is even remotely sane needs a break from this place now then.

You are 40years old... Could we just stop the kindergarten names?

Why even try to make sense with you people since you are all like the above.

Renee

Well since you act like a child I thought calling you names was appropriate, sorry if I was wrong. Unfortunately I usually tailor my posts to the intelligence level of who I'm speaking.

So if you think I'm going to treat you on a level as my intellectual equal you are more deluded than I first thought. It's been shown time and time again to be a fruitless endeavor. Any attempt at reasonable and intelligent discourse with you almost always turns into a venue for your rambling racist and sexist nonsense and nobody really wants to hear it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Well since you act like a child I thought calling you names was appropriate, sorry if I was wrong. Unfortunately I usually tailor my posts to the intelligence level of who I'm speaking.

So if you think I'm going to treat you on a level as my intellectual equal you are more deluded than I first thought. It's been shown time and time again to be a fruitless endeavor. Any attempt at reasonable and intelligent discourse with you almost always turns into a venue for your rambling racist and sexist nonsense and nobody really wants to hear it.

So if you speak to a 5year old, you are gonna regress to his level and throw mud-pies at him and wipe your booger on him?

Renee

So if you speak to a 5year old, you are gonna regress to his level and throw mud-pies at him and wipe your booger on him?

No, children have an excuse for behaving the way that they do, it's to be expected from time to time. Adults who behave like children do not have an excuse and will be treated accordingly.

BTW, when I speak to a child I do tailor my words and message so that they can understand what I'm saying. I never reward or encourage bad behavior by copying or emulating their immature actions.  

Grow some common sense, nice try though.

Odinson

No, children have an excuse for behaving the way that they do, it's to be expected from time to time. Adults who behave like children do not have an excuse and will be treated accordingly.

BTW, when I speak to a child I do tailor my words and message so that they can understand what I'm saying. I never reward or encourage bad behavior by copying or emulating their immature actions.  

Grow some common sense, nice try though.

I cannot change into mr. conservative!

I´m locked for the next 18years! No back-bagging until I have to do it in a wheelchair...