Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Odinson you are troubling to this forum

Started by Chickenfeets, December 11, 2013, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Well since you act like a child I thought calling you names was appropriate, sorry if I was wrong. Unfortunately I usually tailor my posts to the intelligence level of who I'm speaking.

So if you think I'm going to treat you on a level as my intellectual equal you are more deluded than I first thought. It's been shown time and time again to be a fruitless endeavor. Any attempt at reasonable and intelligent discourse with you almost always turns into a venue for your rambling racist and sexist nonsense and nobody really wants to hear it.

So if you speak to a 5year old, you are gonna regress to his level and throw mud-pies at him and wipe your booger on him?

No, children have an excuse for behaving the way that they do, it's to be expected from time to time. Adults who behave like children do not have an excuse and will be treated accordingly.

BTW, when I speak to a child I do tailor my words and message so that they can understand what I'm saying. I never reward or encourage bad behavior by copying or emulating their immature actions.  

Grow some common sense, nice try though.

I cannot change into mr. conservative!

I´m locked for the next 18years! No back-bagging until I have to do it in a wheelchair...

Odinson

Besides I´m reviving this forum. It has been dead for the past week.

Anonymous

^^I never paid much attention to your posts before because I found them so boring and well frankly there is nothing to be learned from engaging you in debate. I was right of course.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I never paid much attention to your posts before because I found them so boring and well frankly there is nothing to be learned from engaging you in debate. I was right of course.

I think everyone on this forum would and do agree with you. he is a mere fart in the wind

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I never paid much attention to your posts before because I found them so boring and well frankly there is nothing to be learned from engaging you in debate. I was right of course.

I think everyone on this forum would and do agree with you. he is a mere fart in the wind

Hello Keeper, Odinson has been quite mean to Ms. cc li tarte today...unprovoked.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hello Keeper, Odinson has been quite mean to Ms. cc li tarte today...unprovoked.

The bitch deliberately started to annoy me by insulting all asian women. All asian women whom have a non-asian bf/husband.

I do not have to like everybody.. If you like abuse then by all means, be friends with that old hag.

Anonymous

The bitch deliberately started to annoy me by insulting all asian women. All asian women whom have a non-asian bf/husband.

I do not have to like everybody.. If you like abuse then by all means, be friends with that old hag.

She has never insulted Asian women nor Asian women like myself who have non-Asian husbands..

There is not a single word of truth to your accusations.

Renee

She has never insulted Asian women nor Asian women like myself who have non-Asian husbands..

Aw shit, now you did it. You went and dragged that pesky "truth" thing into it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Ms. Renee, so nice to see you here this morning..

:)

I seldom get a chance to see you here..

Unfortunately, I have to go to work, but I am off for more two weeks after tomorrow..

You take care and have a lovely day.

:D

Odinson

She said it to me in VF... Might have been just to piss me off.. Well mission accomplished.  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Unfortunately, I have to go to work, but I am off for more two weeks after tomorrow..

My christmas leave started today. Lasts to 7th of january 2014.

Renee

Nice to see you as well.

I'm off to bed to try and get some sleep. I'm having one of my severe bouts of insomnia and have been awake for almost 3 days straight now.

Hopefully I will crash soon because if not I'm going to have psychotic episode. :lol:

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Nice to see you as well.

I'm off to bed to try and get some sleep. I'm having one of my severe bouts of insomnia and have been awake for almost 3 days straight now.

Hopefully I will crash soon because if not I'm going to have psychotic episode. :lol:

Been there, done that.

Anonymous

Nice to see you as well.

How would we be able to tell the difference? ;)  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nice to see you as well.

How would we be able to tell the difference? ;)  :lol:

Beat me to it; Bitch.