Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Odinson you are troubling to this forum

Started by Chickenfeets, December 11, 2013, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

Why do you are you such a bad troubling man?

Nothing but races with you. Races this races that. Every thing is races.

I wish you are riencarnated as a little black boy in Chad.

Motherclucker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Why do you are you such a bad troubling man?

Nothing but races with you. Races this races that. Every thing is races.

I wish you are riencarnated as a little black boy in Chad.

Motherclucker.

He's a pain in the ass on your forum too. It's just that he goes way too far here. What he wrote yesterday about Keeps' sister really crossed the line. That is why you will be seeing more of him on your forum for the next week.

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"He is a pain a tard that one.

For whatever reason he doesn't appear to test his limits on VF. Maybe he thinks Fash is a pushover and you are not, I don't know. He's a dick there too, but he doesn't seem to push it as far as he does here.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

For whatever reason he doesn't appear to test his limits on VF. Maybe he thinks Fash is a pushover and you are not, I don't know. He's a dick there too, but he doesn't seem to push it as far as he does here.

i got mixed feelings about our Odie...rather listen to him than some boring asshole.....just saying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i got mixed feelings about our Odie...rather listen to him than some boring asshole.....just saying

Did you have any particular model of asshole in mind OL?

Renee

Most of what Oddstain writes is nonsense and I can take it or leave it but yesterday's comment directed at Keeper and his late sister set off all my "unacceptable asshole" alarms.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Most of what Oddstain writes is nonsense and I can take it or leave it but yesterday's comment directed at Keeper and his late sister set off all my "unacceptable asshole" alarms.

I didn't see it at the time, but Romero and Keeps told me about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Most of what Oddstain writes is nonsense and I can take it or leave it but yesterday's comment directed at Keeper and his late sister set off all my "unacceptable asshole" alarms.

It must have been really bad Renee?

Obvious Li

yes....the most obvious is the soon type on VF and i will refrain from listing any that post here

Anonymous

yes....the most obvious is the soon type on VF and i will refrain from listing any that post here

I remember seeing the poster soon on Vancouver Forum..

Soon uses a sloth for an avatar..

Other than that, I do not know anything about soon.

Anonymous

Oh that pathetic, whiney, idiotic little douche. Likes to watch gay reality shows and whine how he's a victim of the man(big companies). His parents must be so fucking proud of the 'man' he's become. :roll:

Odinson

Nah thats not the reason.

Apparently some engineers papers is some kind of a unbelievable achievement to them.

Odinson

And leopardsocks claims to be ex-army but doesn´t know what an assault-rifle is...

Was he Papuan tribal soldier whom use bows and spears?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"And leopardsocks claims to be ex-army but doesn´t know what an assault-rifle is...

Was he Papuan tribal soldier whom use bows and spears?

I don't know about being in the army, but I do know that he is an ex-policeman.