News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

"China Airpocalypse" it is called by many - Comments?

Started by cc, December 14, 2013, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

You see Fash, humor and over the top exaggeration are effective hard hitting tools to hit racist stereotypes with. Also, making fun of one's own self can effectively demonstrate how silly  stereotypes are ... while recognizing that some  traits are common to different groups.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You see Fash, humor and over the top exaggeration are effective hard hitting tools to hit racist stereotypes with. Also, making fun of one's self can effectively demonstrate how silly  stereotypes are

All true, but don't bother trying to explain that to Vesna. Well at least when she is off her meds and looking for a fight.

cc

Sometimes she can have a sense of humor and be OK. Too often not.

There is a raw hate for Western ways deep inside  that often shows itself. I make allowances in one area as I believe strongly  that "we" did great wrong to Serbia and so I understand "some" of what drives that. I too am angry at "us" for our self-destructive behavior there. As our experienced Gen. McKenzie said "We bombed the wrong side" .... We did!!

Today, in the music sticky thread she pulled something out of an angry place deep inside that was bonkers relative to reality - so I called it ... head on ... for what it was !!

Check it out

cc

I also followed up on your today post with a right (left) on play on words quip and got a quite nice acknowledgement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Sometimes she can have a sense of humor and be OK. Too often not.

There is a raw hate for Western ways deep inside  that often shows itself. I make allowances in one area as I believe strongly  that "we" did great wrong to Serbia and so I understand "some" of what drives that. I too am angry at "us" for our self-destructive behavior there.

Today, in the music sticky thread she pulled something out of an angry place deep inside that was bonkers relative to reality - so I called it ... head on ... for what it was !!

Check it out

I saw that post and you were spot on in your response. You think her irrational anger is due to NATO/the West eh?

cc

Al lot of it - We did very wrong to Serbia & shot ourselves in the foot on that

Not sure on Bosnia ... mixed feelings there .. .but on Kosovo we helped the bad guys and really hurt ourselves by empowering islamists in Kosovo  ... In fact, Bosnia also has become a terror hotbed that threatens the West so I guess the result speaks for how well we did there. Harsh as they were on islamics, Serbs were actually trying to stop the spread of islam and we didn't see that at the time

Albanians literally took over Kovoso from Serbia with a "soft" invasion and we set them up for a win. That was as stupid / misguided  as it gets

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Al lot of it - We did very wrong to Serbia & shot ourselves in the foot on that

Not sure on Bosnia ... mixed feelings there .. .but on Kosovo we helped the bad guys and really hurt ourselves by empowering islamists in Kosovo  ... In fact, Bosnia also has become a terror hotbed that threatens the West so I guess the result speaks for how well we did there.

Albanians literally took over Kovoso from Serbia with a "soft" invasion and we set them up for a win

Wait a minute, I was under the impression that Kosovo/Albania/Bosnia were Muzzy in name only? Very secular places I thought?

cc

lol .... "in name only"  good one!!!  

Kosovo, full of those Albanians who literally "soft" invaded and took over the country (using  a method  instructed by allah)  & Bosnia  are about midway between Muddle East & Chechnya ..... geographically and islamic-wise.

There is a bidirectional "railway" between Bosnia & Chechnya for fighters

I think Albania itself is not too heavy duty at the moment .... but, when push comes to shove .... and all of islam everywhere in the world (not just Muddle East) has been becoming more "devout" at a very fast rate starting a few years ago and picking up steam rapidly now

Even Malaysia & Indonesia are being not nice to Xians & Buddhists now - when they are not controlling everything they can (or cannot) do  ... it's a fearsome trend everywhere now .. "devout" islam is on the move

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You see Fash, humor and over the top exaggeration are effective hard hitting tools to hit racist stereotypes with. Also, making fun of one's own self can effectively demonstrate how silly  stereotypes are ... while recognizing that some  traits are common to different groups.

That is true Ms. cc li tarte, but some people are very sensitive..

I feel it is important to make an effort to careful what one says.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol .... "in name only"  good one!!!  

Kosovo, full of those Albanians who literally "soft" invaded and took over the country (using  a method  instructed by allah)  & Bosnia  are about midway between Muddle East & Chechnya ..... geographically and islamic-wise.

I think Albania itself is not too heavy duty at the moment .... but, when push comes to shove .... and all of islam everywhere in the world (not just Muddle East) has been becoming more "devout" at a very fast rate starting a few years ago and picking up steam rapidly now

Even Malaysia & Indonesia are being not nice to Xians & Buddhists now - when they are not controlling everything they can (or cannot) do  ... it's a fearsome trend everywhere now .. "devout" islam is on the move

Well that's a surprise CC. I thought the radicalized Muslims in Europe were in places like Amsterdam, Hamburg, Stockholm or London. I thought the SE European variety were about as Muslim as the French are Catholic. I knew SE Asian Muslims are growing more militant though.

Odinson

Albanian chicks are awesome. Had sex with one of them... Good sex. Good plumpy lipped puss puss.

Anonymous

With the Bosnian Muslims isn't it more of a case of seeking some retribution? Remember ethnic cleansing? Seems like a long time ago now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

With the Bosnian Muslims isn't it more of a case of seeking some retribution? Remember ethnic cleansing? Seems like a long time ago now.

I do recall the problems in that region, but I never knew the underlying reasons for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I do recall the problems in that region, but I never knew the underlying reasons for it.

How are all the different religions in the Balkans getting along now?