Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Ladies, do you check your boobs often?

Started by Annie, December 08, 2013, 11:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Well, Maybe if we treat him a bit better he wont act like such a dick

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Well, Maybe if we treat him a bit better he wont act like such a dick

Hey, let's not even think of going down that road Keeps. He was the one who started attacking posters(mostly myself) without provocation. The worst any of us have ever done is retaliate. He is the one that needs to change, not us.

Annie

Sometimes just a little time out for the person can give them time to reflect on what was said and they will come back a better person :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sometimes just a little time out for the person can give them time to reflect on what was said and they will come back a better person :-)

That is what Romero and I hope will happen Ms. Annie.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I have been thinking about this for a few days, you know, although he said what he did and yes it was seriously not called for and maybe he hates my guts that much that he said it with out thinking? im not mad at him, i feel sorry for him. One day when he feels the pain that i did maybe he will think back on this and what he said. until then i think we can put this behind us, he was banned and i thank Romero for doing that. :)

Ahem thank you for the condescending speech.  :lol: Makes me feel all warm inside.