The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=395734 time=1609219593 user_id=1689
Old Herman is the youngest. I am twenty nine.

Not quite...I am sixteen, going on seventeen and I'm innocent as a rose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=395742 time=1609223958 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=395734 time=1609219593 user_id=1689
Old Herman is the youngest. I am twenty nine.

Not quite...I am sixteen, going on seventeen and I'm innocent as a rose.

It's not a school night, so your parents are letting you stay up late.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=395744 time=1609224927 user_id=164
Yes, I get to stay up till midnight on holidays!!

That's awfully late for a young high school girl like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=395632 time=1609189061 user_id=88
Quote from: Blurt post_id=395607 time=1609179554 user_id=1974
...Threatening to come to Victoria with a gang of hurly-burly goons and end things once and for all. Planning to contact my employer.

Really? The sleazy little ratfink did that?

... does anyone have a link or thread name?

This is the thread.

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?p=1580878#p1580878">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic ... 8#p1580878">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?p=1580878#p1580878

Odinson

Written by Eddie in february.

"This has been going on since last near. No Joke. My windows have been unlocked while I am away a few times. Truck and car damaged several times outside and underground parking. Lights outside building get turned off or uncrewed bulbs at night while a creepy goof in all black picks at my windows both here and in powell river. Branches are snapped off and skiinned outside at both homes so they can spy. I am followed by people both on foot and by vehicle. Constant buzzing noises and reverberating machines at all hours of the night have been going on since it started. I think they trying to drive me to suicide or to attack them so I am jailed. I honestly believe blurt's brother is the main person behind it and blurt is likely one of the other people involved. The unit above me in my vancouver condo is being rented for this purpose. At night in the dark they dangle wires or cameras out their windows so spy or annoy. Sounds crazy but is fact."

cc

meds overdue

Jeeze ,.that's the worse rambling I have ever seen

And evs has not taken it down ..  rather lets him carry on .. and on .. amd on .. like wtf?

QuoteI will contact social services in Victoria to see who an old native indian transgender guy is who is working for them. Stalking perverts.

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?p=1580878#p1580878">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic ... 8#p1580878">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?p=1580878#p1580878

At a personal level, it's a bit unsettling seeing my old avatar I used for years writing this stuff
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

I feel bad for the guy who rents a unit above Eddie..

Pretty sure he is just asleep during the night and not dangling cameras through Eddies windows.

Berry Sweet

I had to go back and read that entire thread...wow...Odi was spot on with the theme song and there are no words...I remember him rambling a while back about someone upstairs (a woman) who was always trying her camera to a rope and lowering over the edge to take pictures of him because he was so hot.   :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

I noticed he was using your avatar cc, and attacking everyone.  No one is going to take the time and money to do such things...they have jobs and lives.  This is the worst Edsanoid Delusional Smack Down, I have ever seen.

Odinson

Eddie also claims to have been raped by  RCMP officers.

And that the RCMP supervisor is harassing him.

Berry Sweet

Every week is 5 new g/fs,  then his wife, then his current different gf, then no one, then his wife...he said he had a rough childhood by an abusive mother who made him chop wood but somehow he has a blackbelt. He was also locked up, claims to have been in a straight jacket...how he shot a guy in the head or the face...

Berry Sweet

He either has some kinda delusional psychotic disorder, schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder.  He should just recognize it, take the meds and participate in Psychological Therapies.  

Until then, this will continue to happen and it will most likely get worse over time.

Anonymous

Have you considered the possibility that he has deluded himself into thinking random posters on here are RMCP supervisors? Y'all neen raping him pretty solidly for years now after all.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=395747 time=1609227984 user_id=136
Written by Eddie in february.

"This has been going on since last near. No Joke. My windows have been unlocked while I am away a few times. Truck and car damaged several times outside and underground parking. Lights outside building get turned off or uncrewed bulbs at night while a creepy goof in all black picks at my windows both here and in powell river. Branches are snapped off and skiinned outside at both homes so they can spy. I am followed by people both on foot and by vehicle. Constant buzzing noises and reverberating machines at all hours of the night have been going on since it started. I think they trying to drive me to suicide or to attack them so I am jailed. I honestly believe blurt's brother is the main person behind it and blurt is likely one of the other people involved. The unit above me in my vancouver condo is being rented for this purpose. At night in the dark they dangle wires or cameras out their windows so spy or annoy. Sounds crazy but is fact."

I have a feeling this is the biggest load of "projection" I've ever seen....This is all the stuff I can easily see SMP doing to his neighbors and then claiming it's happening to him.

This has all the markings of how he handled being caught stalking Ghost. When the police came to visit his ass he denied everything and he then claimed that Ghost was stalking him and that he had spotted her parked outside his apartment building watching him....

The guy is a serious paranoid delusional and most likely dangerous. He should probably be instutionalized but his family keeps him loose on society. Evs refused to ban him from Van because she was afraid of what he would do if he didn't have the forum to occupy his time. She knew and knows that he is a dangerous little shit. Did she fear for her own safety? Ghost decided against prosecution because she feared his behavior would only get worse. Seems to be a bit of a pattern here... ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview