The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Everything in this thread being said, I do believe Eddie is more disruptive than he is dangerous. Yes, his words exhibit all the hallmarks of both stalkers and predators but, in the end, he's more to be pitied than feared.

Yes, he's contacted, and threatened to contact, employers, but this is, precisely, a sign of weak-mindedness, the only form of schoolyard bullying left for someone whose lot in life is not only unenviable but ultimately sadder than hell. Eddie is a little boy lost, raging against a world that has no love for him. So he lashes out, thinking that his shenanigans will hurt people where it hurts most, forgetting that, every time he does so IRL, his VanPD and RCMP files only get dusted off once again prior to a visit from the authorities.

I find it difficult to condemn an individual who's experiencing obvious psychiatric difficulties. But maybe that's just my training.

Yes, it's true, Evs won't ban him unless he breaks VF rules and Memebee TOS, which Eddie tries very hard to skirt and circumvent. But she's always there to rein him in when things head south, as she does with anyone, not just Eddie. I realize this is an unpopular opinion here, but I hold it regardless because it's the truth. Many of you dislike VF because some of its members provide content that is of questionable value, members who are most definitely unwelcome here. I'd be hard-pressed to unearth anyone who'd disagree with the assessment that there are idiots on VF. Truth is, though, there are idiots everywhere on the internet. Despite what some here may think, Evs won't pamper them (in fact, she, like any of us, can be downright mean to them) but she'll give them their place in the sun, because freedom of speech. This helps explain why the board is still a draw after twelve years, and after everything that folks both here and on VF have gone through.

I'm not trying to defend Evs nor to exculpate Eddie but, goddamn, people! everybody needs to lighten the fuck up. These pocket communities were created for entertainment and an exchange of views and ideas--even flame forums, ffs! They ought to be used as such.

And that's all the seriousness you'll be getting from me on this matter.

Eddie's still a prick, though.  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I suppose your people look the way you do because you eat dogs, snakes and bats. You sure are jealous of my white skin, blue eyes and good looks.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I have never contacted any employer either. All bullshit. All revolves around Jeyn who had her Victoria Police cousin illegally use the police data base and then contact vpd to harass me. Blurt's ugly hair lip sporting brother and Pataya manure are both her close friends. Figure it out yourself. Ghost was never stalked either. Bruce was bothering her and she blamed it on me. That is why I told the vpd to fuck off and they did. Now Blurt and his brother are stalking and harassing me. Damaging my property constantly. Fact. It is pretty obvious any guy who dresses like a retarded woman is fucked in the head.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395760 time=1609256524 user_id=1974
See what I mean?

That was directed at shen li. You posted just before me. See what I mean?

Anonymous

BTW. Berry's hearing loss came from syphilis. She was a drug addicted hooker. Fact.

Renee

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395758 time=1609256310 user_id=1974
Everything in this thread being said, I do believe Eddie is more disruptive than he is dangerous. Yes, his words exhibit all the hallmarks of both stalkers and predators but, in the end, he's more to be pitied than feared.

Yes, he's contacted, and threatened to contact, employers, but this is, precisely, a sign of weak-mindedness, the only form of schoolyard bullying left for someone whose lot in life is not only unenviable but ultimately sadder than hell. Eddie is a little boy lost, raging against a world that has no love for him. So he lashes out, thinking that his shenanigans will hurt people where it hurts most, forgetting that, every time he does so IRL, his VanPD and RCMP files only get dusted off once again prior to a visit from the authorities.

I find it difficult to condemn an individual who's experiencing obvious psychiatric difficulties. But maybe that's just my training.

Yes, it's true, Evs won't ban him unless he breaks VF rules and Memebee TOS, which Eddie tries very hard to skirt and circumvent. But she's always there to rein him in when things head south, as she does with anyone, not just Eddie. I realize this is an unpopular opinion here, but I hold it regardless because it's the truth. Many of you dislike VF because some of its members provide content that is of questionable value, members who are most definitely unwelcome here. I'd be hard-pressed to unearth anyone who'd disagree with the assessment that there are idiots on VF. Truth is, though, there are idiots everywhere on the internet. Despite what some here may think, Evs won't pamper them (in fact, she, like any of us, can be downright mean to them) but she'll give them their place in the sun, because freedom of speech. This helps explain why the board is still a draw after twelve years, and after everything that folks both here and on VF have gone through.

I'm not trying to defend Evs nor to exculpate Eddie but, goddamn, people! everybody needs to lighten the fuck up. These pocket communities were created for entertainment and an exchange of views and ideas--even flame forums, ffs! They ought to be used as such.

And that's all the seriousness you'll be getting from me on this matter.

Eddie's still a prick, though.  ac_biggrin

Blurt, you are far too kind and fair minded...That is something I have always respected about you even when we weren't seeing exactly eye to eye. You're a good person and much of your appraisal of Mr. Monkey Pants comes from your inherent optimism and faith in humanity. I on the other hand; I have none of those fatal sentimental character flaws and see him as a something not to be pitied but to be eliminated.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: Edward post_id=395762 time=1609256896
I have never contacted any employer either. All bullshit. All revolves around Jeyn who had her Victoria Police cousin illegally use the police data base and then contact vpd to harass me. Blurt's ugly hair lip sporting brother and Pataya manure are both her close friends. Figure it out yourself. Ghost was never stalked either. Bruce was bothering her and she blamed it on me. That is why I told the vpd to fuck off and they did. Now Blurt and his brother are stalking and harassing me. Damaging my property constantly. Fact. It is pretty obvious any guy who dresses like a retarded woman is fucked in the head.

:crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Says the ugly old bearded guy who pretends to be woman.

Anonymous

The balding guy who wore a toque in he selfie to hide his hair loss. LOL, loser.

Anonymous

LOL, you bald headed chicken fucker. You belong with the other people on the forum.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Dunno? That's why I initially asked the question?

You do understand questions?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview