The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

cc

6 unanswered posts in 12 minutes

Meds guy .. Meds!!! .. & now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

They are unanswered because I was demanding proof, which none of you can produce.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=395790 time=1609265547 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395785 time=1609264793 user_id=3254
And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer.......

The question answers itself. .. Gone forever and in an instant

Without question.

Anonymous

Downsyndrome or not, chinks are know for killing their daughters. They only to have sons.

Anonymous

And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer.......

Evs is a black-hearted selfish cunt. She does not give two shits about some stalking like chug shizo maggot messing with posters real lives. But, like you said, if Ed did that to evs, he's gone yesterday. That forum is all about evs, and fuck everybody else.

Old kiebers and Fash would not allow someone here who did that.

cc

Very much so. I greatly respect how "young"  :wink: kiebers and Fash have run this forum all along

I feel good / at home here

While the other place was a form of minor entertainment and time killing for me for a long while , I never felt good / comfortable there  .. so much so that I finally left completely
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=395811 time=1609269363 user_id=1689

Evs is a black-hearted selfish cunt. She does not give two shits about some stalking like chug shizo maggot messing with posters real lives. But, like you said, if Ed did that to evs, he's gone yesterday. That forum is all about evs, and fuck everybody else.

You write evs off so easily...

I haven't had your experience with her.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Baelish only thinks he slept with Catelyn and took her virginity, but it was Lysa who came into his chambers that night. He was just too drunk to remember. All the answers below are correct. Baelish only thinks he slept with Catelyn and took her virginity, but it was Lysa who came into his chambers that night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Actually, all the revue said is that he posts as Gordon at memebee. Nothing more. That is what the little sissie got upset about. Anything else is bullshit. He tried to get the website to take down the post and they wouldn't lol.

You probably just automatically associate him as being pervert or child molester because he is one.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

I won't deny there's definitely a double standard going on for herself and for the "other posters." However, it's her forum, her property and she could do whatever the fuck she wants. She owes us no explanation.

I posted at VF last night and I'll probably make an appearance today. I don't stick around of course, because I have better things to do with my time than smack a 75 year old imbecile on the nose when he follows me around humping my shapely gams.

Anonymous

If the other cases are factual, any single one should have been the permanent end of him

I saw with my own eyes what the concave chested, tooth-pick armed  fifty something stalker, Edweird wrote about about Gordy. I thought you saw it too. He made similar accusations about ghost, who writes for adolescents ffs. Not sure what he said when he contacted Gramps' employer, but his history of taking shit offline tells us it was more of what he did to Gordy and ghost.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview