The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Actually he posted pics of himself in drag. Eyebrows shaved, etc.. You are lying again Fashionista. You are a habitual liar. Your being a Christian is likely a part of it. Christians are liars.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395879 time=1609300252 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395867 time=1609293104 user_id=61
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395866 time=1609292348 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395864 time=1609291954 user_id=61
Some might not agree with Blurt, but honestly she's one of the nicest person on the forum, and the classiest too, if she makes you uncomfortable it's only b/c you're not being sensible.

I don't disagree, but Blurt is a man and I don't believe he dresses like a woman anymore.

I thought Blurt has undergone a surgery a few years ago related to gender change.  I remember she dresses up as a women, but all I know is she has helped a lot of people through out her career.

The gender reassignment story was for entertainment purposes, and to Blurt's credit, it worked on certain people..

He's a man and I believe he no longer dresses up.

You know that is bullshit, but even if it were true, it is like somebody going in blackface. Great entertainment, lady. I'm not sure if you are really that dumb or just a trollof the worst kind. You tell so many lies.

Odinson

By Eddie..

"The RCMP supervisor at powell river has been facilitating major damage against my Powell River homestead. The guy keeps facilitating damage to my property. Any accusation even if proven true will be opposed or stalled by the rape enabling RCMP Supervisor in Powell River."

"How do we resolve this, RCMP goofs. I was raped by a member of your cligue. it has been proven your lies sent <edit>"

"You cunts abducted me from a scheduled mental health appointment. The corruption in RCMP is too powerful, We settle now.m I will not negotiate."

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson post_id=395887 time=1609303077 user_id=136
By Eddie..

"The RCMP supervisor at powell river has been facilitating major damage against my Powell River homestead. The guy keeps facilitating damage to my property. Any accusation even if proven true will be opposed or stalled by the rape enabling RCMP Supervisor in Powell River."

"How do we resolve this, RCMP goofs. I was raped by a member of your cligue. it has been proven your lies sent "

"You cunts abducted me from a scheduled mental health appointment. The corruption in RCMP is too powerful, We settle now.m I will not negotiate."

That is some serious schizophrenia.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Anonymous

By Eddie..

"How do we resolve this, RCMP goofs. I was raped by a member of your cligue. it has been proven your lies sent "

Any other country besides this one, they would have little Eddie the chug in a cage where it belongs.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=395902 time=1609306513 user_id=1689
By Eddie..

Another country besides this one, they would have little Eddie the chug in a cage where it belongs.

A lot of western countries have adopted open-care policy.

The nuts are on the streets until they kill somebody.

Eddie is an open-care patient, he goes to intervals... Thats why his mental state fluctuates so much.

He goes batshit crazy just before he goes to another interval treatment.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=395903 time=1609307340 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=395902 time=1609306513 user_id=1689
By Eddie..

Another country besides this one, they would have little Eddie the chug in a cage where it belongs.

A lot of western countries have adopted open-care policy.

The nuts are on the streets until they kill somebody.

Eddie is an open-care patient, he goes to intervals... Thats why his mental state fluctuates so much.

He goes batshit crazy just before he goes to another interval treatment.

Increase the frickin treatments then. Better yet, give him a lobotomy.

Anonymous

All I see are old people who aren't doing so well and their obvious jealousy of me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395909 time=1609308493
All I see are old people who aren't doing so well and their obvious jealousy of me.

If you actually think you see that, I will immediately have to triple your psychoactive medication dosage.

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395784 time=1609264027
Have you posted any proof yet? No. You just keep yapping like a sick dog. Get a life.

Everyone saw what you did Eddie...Please stop lying.

You have embarrassed the family for the last time...Grandpa has had it with you and is threatening to cut off your allowance.  You cannot move back home because your stepfather will not allow, it so that will leave me one alternative. I'm going to have to see about getting you a bed in St. Paul's inpatient center.

Please don't hate me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395909 time=1609308493

Yes because everyone is jealous of a paranoid schizophrenic who lives in fear of being raped by the RCMP.    :laugh3:

Were the police gentle, did they stroke your greasy hair and lube you up and whisper sweetly in your ear or did they just throw your boney ass up against the wall and stick it in dry?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview