The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395909 time=1609308493
All I see are old people who aren't doing so well and their obvious jealousy of me.

Yes because everyone is jealous of a paranoid schizophrenic who lives in fear of being raped by the RCMP.    :laugh3:

Were the police gentle, did they stroke your greasy hair and lube you up and whisper sweetly in your ear or did they just throw your boney ass up against the wall and stick it in dry?

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395879 time=1609300252 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395867 time=1609293104 user_id=61
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395866 time=1609292348 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395864 time=1609291954 user_id=61
Some might not agree with Blurt, but honestly she's one of the nicest person on the forum, and the classiest too, if she makes you uncomfortable it's only b/c you're not being sensible.

I don't disagree, but Blurt is a man and I don't believe he dresses like a woman anymore.

I thought Blurt has undergone a surgery a few years ago related to gender change.  I remember she dresses up as a women, but all I know is she has helped a lot of people through out her career.

The gender reassignment story was for entertainment purposes, and to Blurt's credit, it worked on certain people..

He's a man and I believe he no longer dresses up.

Lol he sure got me fooled, I don't recall blurt dressing up too, maybe like 8 years ago, but then I'm not a religious person.  Him and Bricktop have helped and saved a lot of people, no doubt both of them have my deepest respect.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395937 time=1609344400 user_id=61
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395864 time=1609291954 user_id=61
Some might not agree with Blurt, but honestly she's one of the nicest person on the forum, and the classiest too, if she makes you uncomfortable it's only b/c you're not being sensible.

I don't disagree, but Blurt is a man and I don't believe he dresses like a woman anymore.

I thought Blurt has undergone a surgery a few years ago related to gender change.  I remember she dresses up as a women, but all I know is she has helped a lot of people through out her career.

The gender reassignment story was for entertainment purposes, and to Blurt's credit, it worked on certain people..

Lol he sure got me fooled, I don't recall blurt dressing up too, maybe like 8 years ago, but then I'm not a religious person.  Him and Bricktop have helped and saved a lot of people, no doubt both of them have my deepest respect.

They are both entertaining posters.

Blurt

Aw, you're too sweet, Zets.

I have to say, though, that I'd never go so far as to claim that what I do for a living "saves" anyone. At best, it might help some folks find their way to a life that's somewhat less shitty (by their own standards). Chances are, Fash has "saved" more people than I ever have (or ever wanted to). Can't speak for Rotty but I'm guessing he probably saw his own occupation as a public service rather than as a mission to "save" people. Dunno, could be he saved some lives, though.

And, yeah, Fash is right; I'm just a run-of-the-mill crossdresser. I haven't fooled around with the expression of my gender identity in over fifteen years now. Don't really feel the need to anymore as I've been pretty successful in integrating both the masculine and feminine components of my personality. And, yeah, that took some hard work, I'll admit.

As to my "transsexual long troll" (that still has some folks confused about my actual gender), what can I say? I fully confess having a trollish streak in me. This being said, I try to never be mean to others when I troll. Life's just too damn short for that shit, know what I mean?

Eddie might be an exception, though. He's a total fartypants poopyhead.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395940 time=1609346406 user_id=3254

Blurt is okay. But, he doesn't excite the crowds the way I do when I'm explaining market fluctuations. It's not his fault. He isn't naturally interesting like I am.

Zetsu

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395942 time=1609347470 user_id=1974

I have to say, though, that I'd never go so far as to claim that what I do for a living "saves" anyone. At best, it might help some folks find their way to a life that's somewhat less shitty (by their own standards). Chances are, Fash has "saved" more people than I ever have (or ever wanted to). Can't speak for Rotty but I'm guessing he probably saw his own occupation as a public service rather than as a mission to "save" people. Dunno, could be he saved some lives, though.

And, yeah, Fash is right; I'm just a run-of-the-mill crossdresser. I haven't fooled around with the expression of my gender identity in over fifteen years now. Don't really feel the need to anymore as I've been pretty successful in integrating both the masculine and feminine components of my personality. And, yeah, that took some hard work, I'll admit.

As to my "transsexual long troll" (that still has some folks confused about my actual gender), what can I say? I fully confess having a trollish streak in me. This being said, I try to never be mean to others when I troll. Life's just too damn short for that shit, know what I mean?

Eddie might be an exception, though. He's a total fartypants poopyhead.  :laugh:

It's not surprising you and my dad are the most darn modest people I've ever known in my entire life.  To me, imo you've help and saved people's lives, maybe not physically, but when there are people that have already work and think very hard, but were unfortunate and needed and deserve help the most, most people didn't care much or were dumb or ignorant, but you still choose to change their lives.  I know the fact that with your ability you can easily make money if you wanted to, this is why you remind me of those doctors that go to the 3rd world to help and save people instead of making over 6 digit figures if they've opened a clinic at home.  And you know me I'm just a person that tend to speak his mind, sometimes I'm emotional due to my hidden disability, but at least I don't like to exaggerate, and for some I won't be able to even if I wanted to, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=395943 time=1609347731 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395940 time=1609346406 user_id=3254

Blurt is okay. But, he doesn't excite the crowds the way I do when I'm explaining market fluctuations. It's not his fault. He isn't naturally interesting like I am.

:001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395959 time=1609356272 user_id=61

It's not surprising you and my dad are the most darn modest people I've ever known in my entire life.  To me, imo you've help and saved people's lives, maybe not physically, but when there are people that have already work and think very hard, but were unfortunate and needed and deserve help the most, most people didn't care much or were dumb or ignorant, but you still choose to change their lives.  I know the fact that with your ability you can easily make money if you wanted to, this is why you remind me of those doctors that go to the 3rd world to help and save people instead of making over 6 digit figures if they've opened a clinic at home.  And you know me I'm just a person that tend to speak his mind, sometimes I'm emotional due to my hidden disability, but at least I don't like to exaggerate, and for some I never need to even if I wanted to, lol.

I know just from charitable work, that people that I've tried to help are not always appreciative..

On a daily basis, Blurt deals with crisis situations.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=395943 time=1609347731 user_id=114

While accurate of course, Blurt tries his best.

So I'll respectfully suggest to be modest and not flaunt  such soul-crushing  comparisons

.. like as though the title of this thread and it's well respected source wasn't enough, sigh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395961 time=1609356511 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395959 time=1609356272 user_id=61

It's not surprising you and my dad are the most darn modest people I've ever known in my entire life.  To me, imo you've help and saved people's lives, maybe not physically, but when there are people that have already work and think very hard, but were unfortunate and needed and deserve help the most, most people didn't care much or were dumb or ignorant, but you still choose to change their lives.  I know the fact that with your ability you can easily make money if you wanted to, this is why you remind me of those doctors that go to the 3rd world to help and save people instead of making over 6 digit figures if they've opened a clinic at home.  And you know me I'm just a person that tend to speak his mind, sometimes I'm emotional due to my hidden disability, but at least I don't like to exaggerate, and for some I never need to even if I wanted to, lol.

I know just from charitable work, that people that I've tried to help are not always appreciative..

On a daily basis, Blurt deals with crisis situations.

I know what you mean Fash, in fact my brother used to work for a non-profit Christian organization and he told me that in Hong Kong, a lot of people that don't really deserve welfare tent to exploit it, but people that really needed it the most will refuse it.  I guess it's like the weakest will always brag the most, while the best rarely or never mentions it.  Though one thing I just realized there must a middle ground somewhere.

Anonymous

I contacted Blurt a year or two ago with a situation that was conducive to his expertise. He was approachable, and helpful.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395876 time=1609299258 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=395811 time=1609269363 user_id=1689

Evs is a black-hearted selfish cunt. She does not give two shits about some stalking like chug shizo maggot messing with posters real lives. But, like you said, if Ed did that to evs, he's gone yesterday. That forum is all about evs, and fuck everybody else.

Old kiebers and Fash would not allow someone here who did that.

You write evs off so easily...

I haven't had your experience with her.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Oh my God. This Edward person did that?

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

He has pics of every single forum member who was ever dumb enough to either post a pic of themselves or use one for their avatar. No doubt he has a bunch of my old pics too as I was a bit naive back in the day. I know he collects screen shots of the posts of the people he hates as well. Edweird is a slimy little worm. The worst of the worst and Herman is right...Evs cares nothing about what little Eddie does to the members or former members of her forum.

Van used to be a thriving community full of fun and interesting members. So many have left and want nothing to do with the place and many will cite Eddie and Evs as a couple of the reasons why. Anyone who denies this obviously hasn't been paying close enough attention to the history of that place or they're just willfully blind to it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=395997 time=1609369641 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395876 time=1609299258 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676

You write evs off so easily...

I haven't had your experience with her.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Oh my God. This Edward person did that?

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

He has pics of every single forum member who was ever dumb enough to either post a pic of themselves or use one for their avatar. No doubt he has a bunch of my old pics too as I was a bit naive back in the day. I know he collects screen shots of the posts of the people he hates as well. Edweird is a slimy little worm. The worst of the worst and Herman is right...Evs cares nothing about what little Eddie does to the members or former members of her forum.

Van used to be a thriving community full of fun and interesting members. So many have left and want nothing to do with the place and many will cite Eddie and Evs as a couple of the reasons why. Anyone who denies this obviously hasn't been paying close enough attention to the history of that place or they're just willfully blind to it.

I don't understand that.

Anonymous

I see mini monkey pants hasn't posted all day here or at VF, which is probably a record for him. I also see Blurt's brother has a thread about why Edweird isn't around. Likely an entertainment thread, but when you're talking about someone as batshit cray as SMP, it makes me wonder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396001 time=1609372992 user_id=56
I see mini monkey pants hasn't posted all day here or at VF, which is probably a record for him. I also see Blurt's brother has a thread about why Edweird isn't around. Likely an entertainment thread, but when you're talking about someone as batshit cray as SMP, it makes me wonder.

ac_dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview