The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395819 time=1609271871 user_id=1676
We can agree to disagree...

If that old chug stalker Ed messed with your livelihood, like he did old ghost, Gordy, and Blurt's brother, you would be pissed off at that cunt owner of VF too for keeping his sorry ass oround.

Anonymous

Ghost is grossly obese, blurt's brother has an ugly harelip and is a runt, gordon is a fat, old guy with a big ugly scar on his chest from heart surgery. Not to mention he is bald.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395830 time=1609275792
Ghost is grossly obese, blurt's brother has an ugly harelip and is a runt, gordon is a fat, old guy with a big ugly scar on his chest from heart surgery. Not to mention he is bald.

And you are a butt ugly 55 year old bony armed schizophrenic Abo. What does any of this have to with the crimes you have committed against posters at VF.

Odinson

You know they unscrewed those lightbulbs just so they can install cameras..

Better go check them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sgt Goodguy" post_id=395835 time=1609276178

And you are a butt ugly 55 year old bony armed schizophrenic Abo. What does any of this have to with the crimes you have committed against posters at VF.

Nothing. Eddie has no remorse for stalking posters in their real lives. Next time, he faces jail time.

Zetsu

Some might not agree with Blurt, but honestly she's one of the nicest person on the forum, and the classiest too, if she makes you uncomfortable it's only b/c you're not being sensible.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395864 time=1609291954 user_id=61
Some might not agree with Blurt, but honestly she's one of the nicest person on the forum, and the classiest too, if she makes you uncomfortable it's only b/c you're not being sensible.

I don't disagree, but Blurt is a man and I don't believe he dresses like a woman anymore.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395866 time=1609292348 user_id=3254

I don't disagree, but Blurt is a man and I don't believe he dresses like a woman anymore.

I thought Blurt has undergone a surgery a few years ago related to gender change.  I remember she dresses up as a women, but all I know is she has helped a lot of people through out her career.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Blurt favoring ghost, his brother and gambino over forum rules caused all of their misfortune. He conned his way into admin to try to get rid of me. Should have played by the rules. They got burned. Oh well. Who won?

Anonymous

When you become a senior citzen like blurtski you look more ridiculous dressing in drag each year. Old fags are so gross. All the more reason to hide his queerness.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=395811 time=1609269363 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=395790 time=1609265547 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395785 time=1609264793 user_id=3254
And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer.......

The question answers itself. .. Gone forever and in an instant

Evs is a black-hearted selfish cunt. She does not give two shits about some stalking like chug shizo maggot messing with posters real lives. But, like you said, if Ed did that to evs, he's gone yesterday. That forum is all about evs, and fuck everybody else.

Old kiebers and Fash would not allow someone here who did that.

You write evs off so easily...

I haven't had your experience with her.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Oh my God. This Edward person did that?
gay, conservative and proud

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688
Quote from: cc post_id=395790 time=1609265547 user_id=88

The question answers itself. .. Gone forever and in an instant

Evs is a black-hearted selfish cunt. She does not give two shits about some stalking like chug shizo maggot messing with posters real lives. But, like you said, if Ed did that to evs, he's gone yesterday. That forum is all about evs, and fuck everybody else.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395876 time=1609299258 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

He sounds like he has desperate need of psychotropic medication. If someone said those things about me in my capacity as the owner of my business, I would contact the RCMP and hire a lawyer.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=395867 time=1609293104 user_id=61

I thought Blurt has undergone a surgery a few years ago related to gender change.  I remember she dresses up as a women, but all I know is she has helped a lot of people through out her career.

The gender reassignment story was for entertainment purposes, and to Blurt's credit, it worked on certain people..

He's a man and I believe he no longer dresses up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview