News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Poll. Who is the fattest person at the blue cashew?

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2021, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

-Renee

-Other

Please choose one of the above and post your vote below. I will tally up count in a week.

Odinson

Renee

Ah,... another trophy thread for me.... :thumbup:

Is that like three now in the past week or so?...I must be getting under little Edweirdo's skin...Next he will be claiming that I'm scratching at his tenement windows and knotting up the laces of his straight jacket... ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=396808 time=1609972591 user_id=156

Is that like three now in the past week or so?...I must be getting under little Edweirdo's skin...Next he will be claiming that I'm scratching at his tenement windows and knotting up the laces of his straight jacket... ac_toofunny

According to Edweird, we all are.

Anonymous

I thought that old Chug had a crush on me. Turns out, it's you he fancies.  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=396819 time=1609976301 user_id=1689

I thought that old Chug had a crush on me. Turns out, it's you he fancies.  ac_lmfao

I've always been lucky that way. I attract all the crazies... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=397163 time=1610173691 user_id=164
I've noticed that eds has a huge boner for renee lately.

It is so frickin obvious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=397163 time=1610173691 user_id=164
I've noticed that eds has a huge boner for renee lately.

It's as plain to see as the countless zits on Edweird's face.

cc

I don't care about zits. Eddy ia a serious trouble-maker forum killer on sites and apparently can carry it off-site

+ we all know he has retained volumes of searchable pics and quotes from years back to employ as needed .. exactly as Qwerkie / Romero did
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397207 time=1610228453 user_id=88
I don't care about zits. Eddy ia a serious trouble-maker forum killer on sites and apparently can carry it off-site

+ we all know he has retained volumes of searchable pics and quotes from years back to employ as needed .. exactly as Qwerkie / Romero did

I've never heard of Romero taking anything offline and trying to cancel anybody's job like Edward has and likely will again in the future.

cc

I did not say Qwerky took things offline

With regard to him I said only  "+ we all know he has retained volumes of searchable pics and quotes from years back to employ as needed .. exactly as Qwerkie / Romero did"

He had a far larger and more effective library of old quotes that Eddy, many back to 15 years ago & could find them in a heartbeat & use them ruthlessly against those who exposed his phony goody goodiness

Having been the target of his ridiculous library "liberally" employed as ad homs many times, I know of what I speak

BTW, my always addressing him as "Qwerky" was a play on words using  his original nick that he used way back in the early days ... when he started assembling his "library of quotes" for later ad hom use

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397218 time=1610235073 user_id=88
I did not say Qwerky took things offline

With regard to him I said only  "+ we all know he has retained volumes of searchable pics and quotes from years back to employ as needed .. exactly as Qwerkie / Romero did"

He had a far larger and more effective library of old quotes that Eddy, many back to 15 years ago & could find them in a heartbeat & use them ruthlessly against those who exposed his phony goody goodiness

Having been the target of his ridiculous library "liberally" employed as ad homs many times, I know of what I speak

BTW, my always addressing him as "Qwerky" was a play on words using  his original nick that he used way back in the early days ... when he started assembling his "library of quotes" for later ad hom use

I know you didn't, and that's why I wad pointing the fundamental difference between his PI collection and Edward's.

cc

Yes, his was not offline far as I know ... but his library was used in deeper and uglier ways than Eddy is smart enough to do

The slimebag even employed a decade old altered and out of context quote against me in a weird and ugly attempt to prove that I was lying that I considered myself to be a Christian

Some distorted old quotes used as ad homs were so ugly or so out of context   that I finally got to where I simply put him on ignore and he no longer existed for me

What was amazing was how fast he could find 12 year old quotes so fast .. He had created a system like he was possessed with proving people who knew how he operated wrong

You would not likely be as aware of it as at the time you did not usually challenge his PC Cancel Culture crapola like some of us did

Anonymous

Rohomo fought weird and dirty. He is a brainwashed faggot anway. Good frickin riddance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview