Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Democrats Are Just ‘Dumber Republicans’

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2021, 08:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=414302 time=1624639512 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=414298 time=1624635008 user_id=114
Homicides Have Skyrocketed in These Six Democratic Cities; Black People Are Disproportionately the Victims, Data Shows

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/homicides-have-skyrocketed-in-these-six-democratic-cities-black-people-are-disproportionately-the-victims-data-shows_3872643.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-06-25&mktids=81102bf6950a1a3297e83880711b714a&est=04IulD%2FBekyLud5YrmI%2BX7NLK%2FaJ16JYwYVxajU1YY3XVHxbC%2BPYP1xQajA4ugooQw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... ooQw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/homicides-have-skyrocketed-in-these-six-democratic-cities-black-people-are-disproportionately-the-victims-data-shows_3872643.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-06-25&mktids=81102bf6950a1a3297e83880711b714a&est=04IulD%2FBekyLud5YrmI%2BX7NLK%2FaJ16JYwYVxajU1YY3XVHxbC%2BPYP1xQajA4ugooQw%3D%3D

The number of homicides in six major cities across the country has increased compared to last year, disproportionately affecting black people, according to crime data.

"We are seeing an uptick in violent crime across the country, specifically gun violence," Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told The New York Times.

Of course crime has skyrocketed in Democrap run cities...It's "defund the poeleese" and "fuck the poeleese" coming from the ignorant savages on the streets as well as their political masters in government....And of course blacks are disproportionately affected...most of the skyrocketing crime is "black on black" crime...But we aren't supposed to discuss or even pay attention to that as once again, blacks are being used as pawns by their white, liberal, democrap, guardians....

Same old same old libtard, democrap, shit that has been going on since the late 1960s.

It is the same here wuth murdered and missing Indigenous women. It aint whitey killing Indigenous women. It's chugs like Eddie that are the culprits.

Anonymous

I was brutally raped by a part Japanese guy from the prairies. He mentioned he worked for a railroad company. I believe he said he was an Iron horse jockey. He was so gross looking though. Blisters all over his face and body. It was a living hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=414315 time=1624647442
I was brutally raped by a part Japanese guy from the prairies. He mentioned he worked for a railroad company. I believe he said he was an Iron horse jockey. He was so gross looking though. Blisters all over his face and body. It was a living hell.

Edward, step away from the keyboard for an hour or two..

It's nice weather in Vancouver, go outside and get some exercise..

It'll be good for your body and mental health..

It'll also evict that big bad IHJ bogeryman that lives in your head.

Anonymous

Not sure who you are mistaking me for, but I am going to my vacation property tomorrow. It will be 44 degrees celcius in the Okanagan. I will be doing gardening in the early morning before it gets to hot. Maybe a bit of fishing on the creek on my property.

Anonymous

BTW, why are you changing other people's posts to say edward? That is unscrupulous.

Anonymous

You are being a sissy, fashionista. Outing only a couple people when they use alts while allowing your friends to trash people using alts. You are disgusting, and it shows how low all of your intellects are. You can't compete against people without using the mod panel. You lose.

Anonymous

You are in denial that your retarded daughter died because you neglected her.

Anonymous

Edward, step away from the Chromebook and go outside and play..

It would be far more productive besides being better for your physocal and mental health rather than hanging around here and VF getting angry and talking to yourself.

Anonymous

I had six women last week. The last time chuggie Eddo got rooted was forty years ago by a priest at a residential school. No wonder he is so jealous of me.

Erica Mena

Have ya'll seen the herpes sores on Eddie's fingers? It's posted at VF
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=414330 time=1624661084 user_id=2845
Have ya'll seen the herpes sores on Eddie's fingers? It's posted at VF

No, but I'll check for it Erica.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO." post_id=414328 time=1624659050
I had six women last week. The last time chuggie Eddo got rooted was forty years ago by a priest at a residential school. No wonder he is so jealous of me.

He is jealous of all guys who are white, work, have a woman and haven't been jacked in the ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414353 time=1624669813 user_id=2015

He is jealous of all guys who are white, work, have a woman and haven't been jacked in the ass.

He has lots of women in his life. It's just that when he has to deflate them and put them away in his drawer at night because of limited space in his bedsit apartment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414362 time=1624674407 user_id=56

He has lots of women in his life. It's just that when he has to deflate them and put them away in his drawer at night because of limited space in his bedsit apartment.

He bought a new inflatable girlfriend and named it after you.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13863">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13863

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414363 time=1624675119 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414362 time=1624674407 user_id=56

He bought a new inflatable girlfriend and named it after you.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13863">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13863

He wasted his disability cheque on that. What an idiot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview