Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Ghost was full of shi

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2021, 04:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Got her Victoria Police officer cousin to pass on her lies to the Vancouver police. It was proven they were all lies. Nothing ever happened to me. Fact.

Anonymous

Quote from: SMP post_id=397564 time=1610399565
Got her Victoria Police officer cousin to pass on her lies to the Vancouver police. It was proven they were all lies. Nothing ever happened to me. Fact.

Fact is, you have been telling lies for years about me. Fact.

Anonymous

None of you can beat me on a one on one debate so you keep repeating you ugly, boring lies, over and over. You are tired, old bores.

How many time can you tell a shining my shitter joke over and over? Van4um is light years ahead of you. When you attack me you are too unoriginal to make up your own insults. You just copy me over and over. Incel, etc... All my jokes and the proof is here. It is all documented. You wish you had a fraction of the originality I posses.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=397567 time=1610400217
None of you can beat me on a one on one debate so you keep repeating you ugly, boring lies, over and over. You are tired, old bores.

How many time can you tell a shining my shitter joke over and over? Van4um is light years ahead of you. When you attack me you are too unoriginal to make up your own insults. You just copy me over and over. Incel, etc... All my jokes and the proof is here. It is all documented. You wish you had a fraction of the originality I posses.

No one needs to be original when dealing with a little rat fuck like you....It would be a waste of intellectual resources.

Originality need not apply when you have such a obvious target so willing to wear the bullseye... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

"It's all documented," eh, Eddie?

What makes you think any of us are interested in perusing your files at the Loopy Tudes Sanatorium for the Perpetually Risible and Congenitally Narcissistic?

Ya ain't worth it, kiddo.

A side note: fingerpaint pots are on sale at Michael's this week.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

Quote from: Blurt post_id=397903 time=1610647197 user_id=1974

..........Perpetually Risible and Congenitally Narcissistic?

You lost him at the first word ... although the first syllable is certainly appropriate  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: Edward post_id=397567 time=1610400217
 ... Van4um is light years ahead of you.....

Which is why you spend so much of your time here?  :confused1:

Anonymous

I was just reading that orgasm thread at the great Van4um and in your own words you pee all over your partner while you guys are having sex, cc.

Anonymous

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12784&sid=e1d655182f6a0d62918748659007ca39">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic ... 659007ca39">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12784&sid=e1d655182f6a0d62918748659007ca39

cc

Proving that weak guys don't have enough confidence in their maleness,  so can't handle the fact that some women ejaculate ...

"We can ejaculate" .. Suck it up wimpy   little man .. you are as weak in maleness and terrified women can out-do you as lame  Melany

Hilarious  :laugh:

Anonymous

I can pee also. I just choose not to piss on my partners during sex.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

-
Quote from: "a very male-less male"... Van4um is light years ahead of you.....

Instant defensive, afraid & fearful responses .. LMAO .. you hate us but you   live here  

You & lame Melany are hilarious lame barely  males  .. afraid to know that sweet tasting odorless  ejaculate comes from the Skene's glands, or "the female prostate."

dubbed "nectar of the gods" in ancient India

You and Melony ... :roll:

Anonymous

Note how Edweird keeps track of other people's posts. He has files on all of you.

cc

yes, he does .. going back decades

a weird critter

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview