News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?

Started by Anonymous, September 14, 2019, 12:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oh I know who it is  :laugh:

">

(btw google has made it much harder to find this image)
Why?

Why what, why it was harder to find? Political correctness and google censorship.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And manufacturing.

Cheap labour means more money for the owners. America has never really bothered about the source of cheap labour.

Large employers usually won't risk hiring illegals.

This is true, its usually smaller companies, and mostly in landscaping and construction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

">

Why?

Why what, why it was harder to find? Political correctness and google censorship.
I meant why that particular image.

Blazor

">

Why?

It was meant to be humorous, but Im sure Scouse could tell ya  :laugh:

Blazor

In the movie They Live (where my avatar is from, and that gif, though someone spliced in the Joo), the glasses enable you to see things for what they truly are, cause THEY use a satellite signal to jam our brains, and make us see things differently.

Anonymous

">

Why?

I believe power hungry prog money is destroying the working classes, but he takes conspiracies to the extreme.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">

Why?

I believe power hungry prog money is destroying the working classes, but he takes conspiracies to the extreme.

You're right, but Scouse aint too far off, since a lot of Them are Joos. I dont believe it is all Joos, nor do I think they are the sole reason.

Anonymous

">

Why?

You're right, but Scouse aint too far off, since a lot of Them are Joos. I dont believe it is all Joos, nor do I think they are the sole reason.
I pointed out to him most Brits are progs. What do you do. The West is screwed. I'm out of Canada in four and a half years. I do not care what happens after that.

Blazor

">

Why?

I pointed out to him most Brits are progs. What do you do. The West is screwed. I'm out of Canada in four and a half years. I do not care what happens after that.

I dont blame you. Didnt you say you were gonna move below the U.S. somewhere? My brain is saying Panama but I dont think was it lol.

Anonymous

Anonymous

">

Why?

I would have retired abroad, but the type of farm I wanted to buy is only available in Canada or the US.

Anonymous

Joe Biden will use any flimsy excuse he can to flood the US with unskilled labour who lower wages.

Climate refugees? Biden executive order wants study on resettling those 'displaced' by climate change

Report requests 'options for protection and resettlement of individuals' displaced by climate change

QuotePresident Biden's recent executive order on refugees includes a direction for a study on the impacts of climate change on migration, as well as options for the "protection and resettlement of individuals" displaced by environmental change.

The order for the study comes in a Feb. 4 order on "Rebuilding and Enhancing Programs to Resettle Refugees and Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on Migration."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/climate-refugees-biden-executive-order-climate-change?fbclid=IwAR2gFPAiUfPm7BS30KFf0I8PN28DTyTNbj0iXMeS6yHqyfNEWaqS_mLGvjQ">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/climat ... aqS_mLGvjQ">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/climate-refugees-biden-executive-order-climate-change?fbclid=IwAR2gFPAiUfPm7BS30KFf0I8PN28DTyTNbj0iXMeS6yHqyfNEWaqS_mLGvjQ

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/148771393_10157874209240869_5906129618382532285_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=vi_DOI9k-iEAX8LEyuy&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=6545234b30d517fbded0a35a706fef35&oe=604D27B0">