News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey Shen,...Don't Drink The Dirty Water!

Started by Renee, February 08, 2021, 02:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

I know pulling that rickshaw can be thirsty work but please don't drink that foul water. If you are thirsty go see Odie,...you'll get the hose.

Residents struggled without water inside 500-unit Lougheed Village

[attachment=0]lougheed-village.jpg[/attachment]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/residents-struggle-water-shutdown-1.5903579?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... 3Dsharebar">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/residents-struggle-water-shutdown-1.5903579?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=401139 time=1612811470 user_id=156
I know pulling that rickshaw can be thirsty work but please don't drink that foul water. If you are thirsty go see Odie,...you'll get the hose.

lougheed-village.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/residents-struggle-water-shutdown-1.5903579?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... 3Dsharebar">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/residents-struggle-water-shutdown-1.5903579?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

:yuk:

Odinson

Anonymous

lougheed-village.jpg

:ohmy:

Anonymous

lougheed-village.jpg

She's going to make a big pot of tea.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=401161 time=1612827405 user_id=136
I think they are using it for flushing the toilet...

That's all fine and good. But if I know Shen she will use it to boil the neighbor's cat and have a feast of feline and rice.

According to the article some of them are using that pond full of stagnant water it as a toilet while others where drawing from it and using it for God knows what... ac_unsure

When the veneer of civilization starts to crack, it only takes a day or so for some people to behave like savages. Being a skunk ape you probably wouldn't care about that... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=401211 time=1612844813 user_id=56

lougheed-village.jpg

She's going to make a big pot of tea.

Chinese tea no doubt...At least it will be boiled so the turd molecules will be sanitized.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=401254 time=1612862954 user_id=156

That's all fine and good. But if I know Shen she will use it to boil the neighbor's cat and have a feast of feline and rice.

According to the article some of them are using that pond full of stagnant water it as a toilet while others where drawing from it and using it for God knows what... ac_unsure

When the veneer of civilization starts to crack, it only takes a day or so for some people to behave like savages. Being a skunk ape you probably wouldn't care about that... :laugh3:

Most of the ceramic filters come from China and everybody knows about boiling water for 5-7 minutes these days...especially in developing nations.

I would take duck water water out of that pond no probs if my taps didn't function.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401256 time=1612870478 user_id=1676

Most of the ceramic filters come from China and everybody knows about boiling water for 5-7 minutes these days...especially in developing nations.

I would take duck water water out of that pond no probs if my taps didn't function.

"Everybody knows about boiling water 5 to 7 minutes"...Really, are you sure about that?...I think you are being optimistic.... About 7 million in the US get sick from contaminated water...Billions get sick globally and millions die.

You can put chlorine bleach tablets in water or use unscented bleach disinfectant to kill bacteria too but how many people do you think know that? How many people know the right mixture to use?....Not many I will bet.

The area where the water main break took place is populated by a lot of nouveau riche Chinese...Lots of money, small amount of brains....Was that statement racist?...Maybe, probably, but true... I wonder how many rice eaters got the diarrhea after that...Hopefully the plumbing in the affected condo was good...ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=401257 time=1612876204 user_id=156

"Everybody knows about boiling water 5 to 7 minutes"...Really, are you sure about that?...I think you are being optimistic.... About 7 million in the US get sick from contaminated water...Billions get sick globally and millions die.

You can put chlorine bleach tablets in water or use unscented bleach disinfectant to kill bacteria too but how many people do you think know that? How many people know the right mixture to use?....Not many I will bet.

Don't you yanks know how to make drinking water safe?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401258 time=1612878038 user_id=1676

I do but not everyone does...Usually when we lose our drinking water it is due to some kind of natural disaster,..hurricane, earthquake, flood or some such shit...Access to the ability to boil water isn't always available...power grid down, natural gas shut off, etc....Building a fire in your back yard to boil water isn't always feasible and not everyone has access to a camp stove or barbecue grill with a burner, so most people in that kind of situation depend on bottled water more often than not. Consequently because we are so dumbed down by our reliance on electronic gadgets, the knowhow to create safe water does not exist for many people...Sorry to say but this is a sad fact.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=401259 time=1612878567 user_id=156

I do but not everyone does...Usually when we lose our drinking water it is due to some kind of natural disaster,..hurricane, earthquake, flood or some such shit...Access to the ability to boil water isn't always available...power grid down, natural gas shut off, etc....Building a fire in your back yard to boil water isn't always feasible and not everyone has access to a camp stove or barbecue grill with a burner, so most people in that kind of situation depend on bottled water more often than not. Consequently because we are so dumbed down by our reliance on electronic gadgets, the knowhow to create safe water does not exist for many people...Sorry to say but this is a sad fact.

Your own CDC issues basic guidelines for drinking water...  how can people not be interested in having clean drinking water?

I would lay multiple layers of sand, pebbles, and charcoal embers... even fucking moss,  if nothing else... then I'd boil that duck shit tainted waters just to be sure...

How are you lot clueless about this shit?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Taiwan adds a lot of chlorine to the water, but Taiwan Water Corporation says it's safe to drink..

My relatives drink bottled water.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401260 time=1612879152 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=401259 time=1612878567 user_id=156

Your own CDC issues basic guidelines for drinking water...  how can people not be interested in having clean drinking water?

Yeah, so fuckin what. Do you think the average person in the US pays attention to that shit...I don't. But I know how to make safe drinking water....In case of an emergency...

Most people never think about that stuff, especially mellenials and urban dwellers...Most of them have never had to deal with unsafe drinking water until they are faced with an emergency. Then the panic sets in especially if they can't get any bottled water. These fucking people can't live without a cell phone signal FFS. Figuring out how to create safe drinking water is way beyond their ken.

Just look at our recent presidential election...people in this country are fucking stoooopid and I say that with all sincerity.

Truth be told I myself have drank from sources that I had no idea where it originated from...I can't count how many times I've been bird hunting with my dad and I drank from a running stream. It usually happens early in the season, the day is unusually warm and you get overheated real fast stomping through the brush. Probably what I have drank was perfectly safe but you never know. This is the US and regardless of the water source you never know what kind of run off is in the water. It could be anything from animal piss to fertilizer or pesticides.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview