Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

The Five Incels

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2021, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The bottom line is that all five of the incels are as unpopular with the gals as they are with society in general.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=402581 time=1613610312 user_id=1689
The bottom line is that all five of the incels are as unpopular with the gals as they are with society in general.

There is no such thing as a happy, well adjusted incel.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=402554 time=1613599636 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=402467 time=1613522390 user_id=88
I wish people would drop the "gay" & "incel" labels that we have no info to support .. and are very lame insults even if they were fact

and focus on their knowable and significant  demonstrated shortcomings .. attention whoring, idiocy, nastiness, wonkiness, stupid threads, stupid posts and general forum-destructive behavior .. to me they are simply forum wreckers

To clear it up for these tone deaf losers, it's JoJo, Ed, the nazi nutcase, the pretend surfer and of course our lovable Melany

Joe...Lies for attention. Has or had a fascination with prison sex...He's either gay or desperate...Still owes me a look at his artwork that he promised 3 years ago.....Fact

Scouse...What can we say about that dolt that hasn't already been said and confirmed?..He and his political views are so abhorrent that no decent living woman will come near him and he is angry about it...INCEL...FACT.

Edweird.... Pathological liar...Paranoid delusional...Purveyor of poorly attempted "click bait"...Stalker extraordinaire....Hates women but would love to touch one before he dies....INCEL...FACT.

Seamoron....Too old to attract a women under 80....Too dumb to tie his own shoes...No manners or grace whatsoever. Lives in a mold filled jungle shack in a possible attempt to dodge the IRS. His only friends are made of fiberglass....Neither INCEL or Gay...Simply incredibly stupid and lacking in all basic social skills...FACT.

Mel...My gun buddy....lover of the niggra 9mm....Drunk half the day; comatose the other half...It's amazing he hasn't had a tragic accident with a nail gun while working on his money pit. Re-lives his past relationship disaster daily in his head...Hates women because he lumps all western women in the same mercenary category as his half Cree Indian ex-wife....INCEL...FACT.

Did I miss anything?... ac_umm

Joe and Seamoron are sweet little progressives like me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Little Odessa." post_id=402557 time=1613603571
People on this forum are accusing other people of being incels.

Isn't that rich. Y'all look like the very model of incels.

I know Edward. They make fun of us because we have never been laid in our lives. In their eyes, we're incels just because no woman on earth would go on a date with us.

Hey, where do you buy your inflatable women?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview