Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

The Five Incels

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2021, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=402482 time=1613532680 user_id=88
He's in my good guy category

yeah. i read the list before i tried to post.... but i gotta ask, how did mel and scouse make this list? surely you can differentiate mel and scouse from semen and joe and eddie.... mels no so bad....  just a little cranky.... and scouse is a good fella.... hes just trying to compensate for all this progressive propaganda thats killing us....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=402488 time=1613568497 user_id=1582

yeah. i read the list before i tried to post.... but i gotta ask, how did mel and scouse make this list? surely you can differentiate mel and scouse from semen and joe and eddie.... mels no so bad....  just a little cranky.... and scouse is a good fella.... hes just trying to compensate for all this progressive propaganda thats killing us....

Mel has not had a girlfriend in a long, long time..

Scouse is really immature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=402484 time=1613535870 user_id=164
There is whining over there...the whole thing reeks of angry masturbation.

The incels are hardly a draw.

Anonymous

Mel has no life besides forums. And his life on forums consists of repetitive whining and feeling sorry for himself.

Scouse on the other hand, doesn't post as much as the four other incels. He is a forty year homophobe, which shows he is insecure. Nobody takes him seriously, and he seems content to live in his own little world.

Anonymous

Joe and and Ed are virgins. Neither of them have ever been laid in their lives. Then there is whisky dick Mel who's life is posting on forums he hates. Scouse is a socially stunted fifteen year old boy with an active imagination trapped in a forty five year old man's body. Sea Dunce is a forum cancer. All these guys are single of course.

That is what makes them the five incels.

cc

My beef with them has always been that they all degrade any forum they post on .. each quite differently in their own special way

Any lack of sex life is their problem, their forum degradation  is mine
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402528 time=1613591611 user_id=88
My beef with them has always been that they all degrade any forum they post on .. each in their special own way

Any lack of sex life is their problem, their forum degradation  is mine

Seamoron in particular is not capable of posting a cogent thought. Good posts get buried under all his spam.

cc

That's true. He is a special dodo ... he and all of them bury good posting

Wading through their self-centered bullcrap & wonky obsessions to find intelligent posts is not worth the effort
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I didn't want the incels here..

Yes, we'd have more traffic, but others that are good contributors might not want to post..

Joe, had a lot of nerve posting here, considering he tried to get us shut down when we were hosted by evs.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402531 time=1613592126 user_id=3254

Yes, we'd have more traffic, but others that are good contributors might not want to post..

Joe, had a lot of nerve posting here, considering he tried to get us shut down when we were hosted by evs.

I would be one of the people who would post less often or not at all if the likes of Joe and Seamoron were here. I don't have much use for Mel crying in his beer night after night either.

I know where the incels spend every waking minute of the day. If they were a draw, I would have registered and post regularly at VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=402532 time=1613592360 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402531 time=1613592126 user_id=3254

I would be one of the people who would post less often or not at all if the likes of Joe and Seamoron were here. I don't have much use for Mel crying in his beer night after night either.

I know where the incels spend every waking minute of the day. If they were a draw, I would have registered and post regularly at VF.

There already is a VF....people can go there if they're interested in interacting with incels..

People can come here if they're not.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=402541 time=1613594369
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Should you be eating chocolate? I read it should be avoided with psychiatric medications.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402543 time=1613595544 user_id=114
Quote from: Edward post_id=402541 time=1613594369
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Should you be eating chocolate? I read it should be avoided with psychiatric medications.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

The incels can't stay away from here....I shooed one away who was lurking here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview