Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

The Five Incels

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2021, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I wish people would drop the "gay" & "incel" labels that we have no info to support .. and are very lame insults even if they were fact

and focus on their knowable and significant  demonstrated shortcomings .. attention whoring, idiocy, nastiness, wonkiness, stupid threads, stupid posts and general forum-destructive behavior .. to me they are simply forum wreckers

To clear it up for these tone deaf losers, it's JoJo, Ed, the nazi nutcase, the pretend surfer and of course our lovable Melany
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402467 time=1613522390 user_id=88
I wish people would drop the "gay" & "incel" labels that we have no info to support .. and are very lame insults even if they were fact

and focus on their knowable and significant  demonstrated shortcomings .. attention whoring, idiocy, nastiness, wonkiness, stupid threads, stupid posts and general forum-destructive behavior .. to me they are simply forum wreckers

To clear it up for these tone deaf losers, it's JoJo, Ed, the nazi nutcase, the pretend surfer and of course our lovable Melany

Pssst, they're incels.

cc

deadskinmask

howdy, stranger.... you don't visit us anymore so i came here.... how you doing? whats new? alls good here.... enjoying life an shit....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=402472 time=1613524401 user_id=1582

howdy, stranger.... you don't visit us anymore so i came here.... how you doing? whats new? alls good here.... enjoying life an shit....

Anything you have to say to CC, you can say to me first. I'm the mighty Iron Chink, and I'm feared throughout the land.

deadskinmask

i don't really have anything to say.... but i would definitely run it by you first otherwise.... just roaming the Internet like a tourist....

cc

cc

Quote from: "FLAT ASS" post_id=402473 time=1613524597 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=402472 time=1613524401 user_id=1582

Anything you have to say to CC, you can say to me first. I'm the mighty Iron Chink, and I'm feared throughout the land.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=402474 time=1613525056 user_id=1582
i don't really have anything to say.... but i would definitely run it by you first otherwise.... just roaming the Internet like a tourist....

I'm CC's bodyguard.

Frood

Shen Li has a black belt in Kung Pow Chicken...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402478 time=1613528141 user_id=56

I'm CC's bodyguard.

That gives me a safe kinda feeling ... but ... What if I don't want to be protected from mask?

He's in my good guy category

Berry Sweet

There is whining over there...the whole thing reeks of angry masturbation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=402479 time=1613529353 user_id=1676

Ya, that's right. So what, whiteboy?

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402485 time=1613539494 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=402479 time=1613529353 user_id=1676

Ya, that's right. So what, whiteboy?

I prefer the label Motor Vehicle Accident Free rather than whiteboy...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402478 time=1613528141 user_id=56

I'm CC's bodyguard.

i suppose thats comforting.... and how many words have you shot in the line duty? i remember a few years ago when i was a forum bodyguard.... it was a rainy night and i was kinda tired.... i accidentally shot a pop-up add in a dark alley.... i swore then to never kill again....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview