Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Markus post_id=402407 time=1613505400
-Eddie

-Joe

-Mel

-Scouse

-Seamoron

Yes, the losers who spend every Valentine's Day/Christmas Day/Saturday night on VF.

Renee

-Eddie

-Joe

-Mel

-Scouse

-Seamoron

Worst A capella singing group ever. Not one of them can sing worth a shit.

Although I have heard that Joe yodels a bit while on his hands and knees. Maybe someone should check with Thiel about that?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=402410 time=1613506814 user_id=156
-Eddie

-Joe

-Mel

-Scouse

-Seamoron

Worst A capella singing group ever. Not one of them can sing worth a shit.

Although I have heard that Joe yodels a bit while on his hands and knees. Maybe someone should check with Thiel about that?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402409 time=1613506110 user_id=114
-Eddie

-Joe

-Mel

-Scouse

-Seamoron

Yes, the losers who spend every Valentine's Day/Christmas Day/Saturday night on VF.

I know it's hard to feel sorry for them because they're always so miserable, but I still do..

I don't imagine it's easy being an incel with only VF to vent their rage.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402412 time=1613507634 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402409 time=1613506110 user_id=114
-Eddie

-Joe

-Mel

-Scouse

-Seamoron

I know it's hard to feel sorry for them because they're always so miserable, but I still do..

I don't imagine it's easy being an incel with only VF to vent their rage.

If it wasn't for evs, the five incels would be running people over with their parents' cars.

cc

Quote from: Velvet post_id=402421 time=1613513191 user_id=2021Isn't Joe gay?

I don't know of any of the 5 saying or directly indicating that they were.

I'm uncomfortable with seeing the gay card played as a way to disparage them or anyone .. whether they were gay or not

I stay away from that one and focus on their attention whoring and actual demonstrated  shortcomings (idiocy, nastiness, stupid threads, stupid posts and general forum-destructive behavior) which are known and valid demonstrated commodities to accurately  dun

There are plenty of legit things to disparage them all with.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Gay, straight, don't know, don't care. VF's incels need to take a collective 6 month break from posting...minimum.

cc

They have taken a lot away from it  (well .. except for bottom feeder level traffic) ... and destroyed it as a fun or interesting place to post in
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402434 time=1613517346 user_id=88
They have taken a lot away from that forum  (well .. except for bottom feeder level traffic) ... and destroyed it as a fun or interesting place to post in

I've been posting there for the past couple of days. I probably will for a few more. However, the incels are there all the time. When VF was busy, who cared. They were background noise. Now they are 2/3 of traffic.

I'm due for a forum break. When the spring sets in, you won't have the Iron Chink to kick around anymore. Who am I kidding, I'll be back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402441 time=1613517741 user_id=56
They have taken a lot away from that forum  (well .. except for bottom feeder level traffic) ... and destroyed it as a fun or interesting place to post in

I've been posting there for the past couple of days. I probably will for a few more. However, the incels are there all the time. When VF was busy, who cared. They were background noise. Now they are 2/3 of traffic.

I'm due for a forum break. When the spring sets in, you won't have the Iron Chink to kick around anymore. Who am I kidding, I'll be back.

I know you don't like posting much in the summer...

Be sure, to drop in when you can.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402444 time=1613518256 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402441 time=1613517741 user_id=56

I know you don't like posting much in the summer...

Be sure, to drop in when you can.

Oh, I'll be around. Not every day, but still enough to provide some laughs and not enough that I become a forum cancer like the incels.

Anonymous

Ya see, I'm the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land. The mere mention of my name sends white libtards running to their safe spaces.

I'm like Renee. I'd rather be fresh with my rapier wit, but infrequent rather than a daily repetitive spammer.

Anonymous

Biden is putting a stop to the pipeline. You chinese girls will likely be unemployed soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview