The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Greetings, infidels!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2021, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I'm no economist...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/australian-economy-coping-well-after-chinese-trade-restrictions/13090436">//https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/australian-economy-coping-well-after-chinese-trade-restrictions/13090436

Maybe Seoulbro can offer an opinion...but according to our media, we're doing fine. Even though many businesses are going under because of The Plague.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=406174 time=1616656134 user_id=1560
I'm no economist...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/australian-economy-coping-well-after-chinese-trade-restrictions/13090436">//https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/australian-economy-coping-well-after-chinese-trade-restrictions/13090436

Maybe Seoulbro can offer an opinion...but according to our media, we're doing fine. Even though many businesses are going under because of The Plague.

China contunues to import certain commodities in large numbers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=406174 time=1616656134 user_id=1560
I'm no economist...

Australia's economy contracted less than other countries in 2020, but it still shrank. It's not business as usual there or anywhere yet.

China took advantage of low commodity prices in 2020 to stockpile.

Anonymous

The China virus allowed China to stock up on super cheap resources.

Bricktop

It's going to take a strong argument to convince me that this Plague was not planned and executed by the CCP.

China is a dangerous, duplicitous and insidious blight on the planet, and it has all been bought and paid for by greedy western corporations who saw profit ahead of people.

Australia has poked China in the eye and has thus been ostracised by the CCP. I couldn't be more proud of our government for flipping the finger to Winnie the Pooh and the communists.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=406318 time=1616806158 user_id=1560
It's going to take a strong argument to convince me that this Plague was not planned and executed by the CCP.

China is a dangerous, duplicitous and insidious blight on the planet, and it has all been bought and paid for by greedy western corporations who saw profit ahead of people.

Australia has poked China in the eye and has thus been ostracised by the CCP. I couldn't be more proud of our government for flipping the finger to Winnie the Pooh and the communists.

Justin Trudeau trusted China to supply us with vaccines and of course they welched on the deal.

Anonymous

Former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield said he believes the CCP virus, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, originated from a Chinese laboratory.

Bricktop

That's what our news outlets are saying, and the CCP are incensed about it. They have embarked on an economic war against Australia because we don't kow tow to their beligerency and bullying. And the rest of the world watches and take notice of the consequences of not bending the knee to the CCP.

And Australians really don't care what the CCP says or does. Chinese companies like Huawei are shut out of government and private telecommunications contracts and Chinese investment in Australia has declined significantly. That is a GOOD thing.

Frood

Screw the CCP... Disgusting pigs!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It's time to teach them some manners.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=406421 time=1616905407 user_id=1560
That's what our news outlets are saying, and the CCP are incensed about it. They have embarked on an economic war against Australia because we don't kow tow to their beligerency and bullying. And the rest of the world watches and take notice of the consequences of not bending the knee to the CCP.

And Australians really don't care what the CCP says or does. Chinese companies like Huawei are shut out of government and private telecommunications contracts and Chinese investment in Australia has declined significantly. That is a GOOD thing.

It is amazing the influence the CCP has over Western media and goverment agencies like the CDC.

Frood

I love or respect Asian people as a whole but I hate-hate-hate-hate-hate the CCP... they can just die-die-die-die-die....

I've got no time for megalomaniacs from the West or emerging nations in the East.

We've only got one fucking planet and even if NASA or Space X make it to a less ideal planet like Mars, or the CCP, our Earth beds are burning...

China and Russia should forgive the US industrial complex, and the West needs to stop trying to lose at a game of scaling.

The East is like a 1000 man army....the West...a hundred man army but with a lot of bazookas, mortars, and undefined shit. But the East has nearly caught up with undefined shit, and they didn't have to. Economics was enough...

...but the problem is, the CCP are total cocksuckers.... worse than even the West.

...so we trogs and civilians will have to sit and wait while either side of fuckwits sacrifice us...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=406439 time=1616929302 user_id=1676
I love or respect Asian people as a whole but I hate-hate-hate-hate-hate the CCP... they can just die-die-die-die-die....

I've got no time for megalomaniacs from the West or emerging nations in the East.

We've only got one fucking planet and even if NASA or Space X make it to a less ideal planet like Mars, or the CCP, our Earth beds are burning...

China and Russia should forgive the US industrial complex, and the West needs to stop trying to lose at a game of scaling.

The East is like a 1000 man army....the West...a hundred man army but with a lot of bazookas, mortars, and undefined shit. But the East has nearly caught up with undefined shit, and they didn't have to. Economics was enough...

...but the problem is, the CCP are total cocksuckers.... worse than even the West.

...so we trogs and civilians will have to sit and wait while either side of fuckwits sacrifice us...

The American left refuses to acknowledge the 800 lb gorilla in the room that is China. They believe Russia with an economy the size of Spain's is the biggest national security threat. :crazy:

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406442 time=1616929665 user_id=114

The American left refuses to acknowledge the 800 lb gorilla in the room that is China. They believe Russia with an economy the size of Spain's is the biggest national security threat. :crazy:

Yeah.... the left have continued to push Russia closer to China for over a decade. Russia doesn't really want to go there....but they are now. They've got no choice left and the Ukraine and to a lesser extent, Syria, are where the lines are drawn.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406442 time=1616929665 user_id=114

The dumbocrats want Americans to believe Putin is the greatest threat to their corrupt corporatist democracy.