The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Hornung

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Yes, that is most of the reason..

I went to a private Christian high school that was 95% white at the time and the ideal of beauty never looked like me..

I thought if I looked white people would think I was beautiful too..

It affected my self-esteem into my early twenties.

I had identity issues as any immigrant, minority kid experiences, but not to your degree. You had it baaaaaad!!

I desparately wanted to fit in as a teen girl.

It is obvious that Fashionista is a stooge of Gary Choking the Chicken Oak not to think you are the one with mental problems with all of these insult thread generated and bumped by you and your other stooges Obvious Li and Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I had identity issues as any immigrant, minority kid experiences, but not to your degree. You had it baaaaaad!!

I desparately wanted to fit in as a teen girl.

It is obvious that Fashionista is a stooge of Gary Choking the Chicken Oak not to think you are the one with mental problems with all of these insult thread generated and bumped by you and your other stooges Obvious Li and Shen Li.

Hornung, the only insults I read are coming from you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
I didn't have a surgery, but I do wear blue contacts on occasion, but I stopped colouring my hair many years ago.

Pitääkö se saatana rautalangasta vääntää! "Do I have to fucking bend iron to make you understand!"

Why are you doing this? I think it is because we europeans indoctrinate other races and therefore causing insecurity in other races. Your husband loves you the way you are or he loves you the way he wants you to be.

The latter is not love and is superficial...

Do not surgically alter your appearance...

Yes, that is most of the reason..

I went to a private Christian high school that was 95% white at the time and the ideal of beauty never looked like me..

When I travelled into asia, the people charged me more... The empire fell 70years ago and I´m not a brit. A swedish woman told me that I was paying over price so I turned the ship around.

They screwed me and I was running out of money...

And then in africa. The locals offered their best females to us. They thought that I was a commander of the troops. I was really horny due to the lack of females but I treated the offerings with at most respect.

Anonymous

Pitääkö se saatana rautalangasta vääntää! "Do I have to fucking bend iron to make you understand!"

Why are you doing this? I think it is because we europeans indoctrinate other races and therefore causing insecurity in other races. Your husband loves you the way you are or he loves you the way he wants you to be.

The latter is not love and is superficial...

Do not surgically alter your appearance...

When I travelled into asia, the people charged me more... The empire fell 70years ago and I´m not a brit. A swedish woman told me that I was paying over price so I turned the ship around.

And then in africa. The locals offered their best females to us. They thought that I was a commander of the troops. I was really horny due to the lack of females but I treated the offerings with at most respect.

That is more common in South East Asia than in newly developed countries like Taiwan.

Odinson

That is more common in South East Asia than in newly developed countries like Taiwan.

It is common everywhere in asia. Also challenging me into combat... And thinking I´m more hung... The latter comes from japanese women... It is sexist since it is not okay to discuss how deep and tight your pussy is in public.

The non-white women offer drinks and talk dirty if I have made clear that I like non-white women.

Anonymous

It is common everywhere in asia. Also challenging me into combat... And thinking I´m more hung... The latter comes from japanese women... It is sexist since it is not okay to discuss how deep and tight your pussy is in public.

The non-white women offer drinks and talk dirty if I have made clear that I like non-white women.

No, it is not common nor legal in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea or Japan.

Odinson

No, it is not common nor legal in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea or Japan.

Laws are just words written in a book. How could you know what it is like being a white man.

Expected to pay for everything and save everybody. When you are big, blue eyed man then you are using steroids and automatically racist as fuck...

I´m tired of these insecure brown fools! Cocksucking fools will finally feel superior when dating these assholes.

Anonymous

Laws are just words written in a book. How could you know what it is like being a white man.

Expected to pay for everything and save everybody. When you are big, blue eyed man then you are using steroids and automatically racist as fuck...

I´m tired of these insecure brown fools! Cocksucking fools will finally feel superior when dating these assholes.

My husband has been to Taiwan with me..

I am Taiwanese, I think I know that nation.