Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Hello. 208 lb, six foot tall stud here.

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2021, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407408 time=1617745411 user_id=61
Talking about houses, my old man wants to build this design I've showed him last year.

https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/new-american-house-plan-with-amazing-views-to-the-rear-95058rw">https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/ho ... ar-95058rw">https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/new-american-house-plan-with-amazing-views-to-the-rear-95058rw

It's a beautiful home.

Anonymous

Point is, I knew I didn't have to make major renovations on that phoenix home or any of the other phoenix homes I owned. I bought at the bottom of the market during the great recession when Canada's dollar was higher and real estate had bottomed out in Phoenix. I sat on it and sold years later when the economy sprung back and the American dollar was higher again. This particular home I kept for myself to use when I went there. The other condos I bought I rented out and got return while I waited for the economy to spring back. You don't seem to understand. I took a chance and it paid. I do not have to work again as long as I live if I don't want to. That is why I spend my time taking courses and bettering myself. You are hellbent on making me look like a loser. Oh well. Only makes you look bad.

Anonymous

It is in canada that I do the renos to flip places. In Phoenix I just had to sit on them until the economy turned around. Last place in Powell River I made $170, 000 even with people vandalizing the place.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407423 time=1617749046 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407408 time=1617745411 user_id=61
Talking about houses, my old man wants to build this design I've showed him last year.

https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/new-american-house-plan-with-amazing-views-to-the-rear-95058rw">https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/ho ... ar-95058rw">https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/new-american-house-plan-with-amazing-views-to-the-rear-95058rw

It's a beautiful home.

Only problem is it's 500 sq ft too small, one of the neighbourhood we thought about moving to have a minimum sq-ft size requirement before they can be built on the new lot.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=407428 time=1617751218
It is in canada that I do the renos to flip places. In Phoenix I just had to sit on them until the economy turned around. Last place in Powell River I made $170, 000 even with people vandalizing the place.

Honestly you just use your family money to make it this amount, it's nothing to brag about or to be proud of.  My old man easily earn 170 grand in less than half a week of time, yet I'll never ask him for money and would rather run my own garment detailing business despite being disabled.

Anonymous

LOL. You're disabled. At least you have a reason for being jealous of me and fantasizing that I am bullshitting.

:laugh:

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=407434 time=1617753587
LOL. You're disabled. At least you have a reason for being jealous of me and fantasizing that I am bullshitting.

:laugh:

Trust me I couldn't give any less damn what you do, but just saying using other ppl's money is something I wouldn't brag about.  I know you have a history of lying, and that you're already projecting your jealousy on me already.

Anonymous

Actually I have a history of proving that I am not lying. People don't like to see others who they hate becoming wealthy or successful. Oh well.

I never thought my life would turn out so good, but it has.

Anonymous

Plus, I don't brag here. I just correct lies people make up about me. There is a difference.

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=407436 time=1617753921
Actually I have a history of proving that I am not lying. People don't like to see others who they hate becoming wealthy or successful. Oh well.

I never thought my life would turn out so good, but it has.

Then why would you assume I'm jealous and change the topic?  If you're life is really that good and meaningful, you wouldn't have to waste time trolling on the forums and attempt to shit on everyone's head.

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=407437 time=1617753984
Plus, I don't brag here. I just correct lies people make up about me. There is a difference.

And why would people make lies or slander you?  When everyone is picking on you, it's obvious who has issues.

Zetsu

Trust me on this, it's very obvious when you're lying and when you're telling the truth, though I won't waste time pointing everything out.

Zetsu

Surprising we have quite a lot in common, but what matters is we're still different.

cc

You feel you must counter? Like WTF, Why?

Confident and real people maybe reply ONE time and leave it at that .. never to reply again

Your huge need to constantly defend yourself is disturbing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=407442 time=1617754659 user_id=88

You feel you must counter? Like WTF, Why?

Confident and real people maybe reply ONE time and leave it at that .. never to reply again

Your huge need to constantly defend yourself is disturbing

^^^

This, and couldn't be anymore well said.  ac_drinks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview