Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Justice in America? I don't think so.

Started by Bricktop, April 20, 2021, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422020 time=1633136492 user_id=136
Seen as how the chief-of-staff is plotting against the President and having chit-chats with the Chinese...

I dont see the problem in soldiers attending political rallies.

I bet if he attended a democrat rally, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Are you talking the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=422021 time=1633136857 user_id=1689
Seen as how the chief-of-staff is plotting against the President and having chit-chats with the Chinese...

Yes.. The chief of staff is some other guy. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422022 time=1633136982 user_id=136

You are taling about the call to his Chink counterpart behind Trump's back?

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=422025 time=1633137232 user_id=1689

The thing thats in the news... Calling the chinese, plotting.

He seems to be taking sides politically.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422026 time=1633137380 user_id=136

That's called treason.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=422031 time=1633138007 user_id=1689

That's called treason.

Yeah well..

I'm assuming that the issue with the lance corporal is that he attended a political rally.

Politics are forbidden in a lot of armies.

But in America, the head of the military is not setting a good example.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422034 time=1633138177 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=422031 time=1633138007 user_id=1689

That's called treason.

Yeah well..

I'm assuming that the issue with the lance corporal is that he attended a political rally.

Politics are forbidden in a lot of armies.

But in America, the head of the military is not setting a good example.

The American military has become as woke and political as higher education and Hollywood.

Bricktop

America is a festering mess. All its chickens...corruption, racism, inequality, multiculturalism, economy, gun ownership madness and delusion...are coming home and roosting in the halls of power.

America is NOT, and has never been, the leader of the free world. That is its own marketing slogan, not ours. America is as far from a model of effective democracy as you can get outside of China or North Korea. America is incapable of electing enough high quality politicians to its perverted ruling class in order to form effective government.

American is the dumbest nation on earth, because it is fooled itself into believing it is far, far better than it is in reality. One only has to look at its long list of foreign policy failures and illegal wars to understand why the rest of the world is shaking its collective head and looking elsewhere for a strong, reliable friend.

I've been saying this for years in these forums and faced criticism for being "anti American". I note that some commentators in this forum, including Americans, are now nodding in agreement.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=422046 time=1633139820 user_id=1560
America is a festering mess. All its chickens...corruption, racism, inequality, multiculturalism, economy, gun ownership madness and delusion...are coming home and roosting in the halls of power.

America is NOT, and has never been, the leader of the free world. That is its own marketing slogan, not ours. America is as far from a model of effective democracy as you can get outside of China or North Korea. America is incapable of electing enough high quality politicians to its perverted ruling class in order to form effective government.

American is the dumbest nation on earth, because it is fooled itself into believing it is far, far better than it is in reality. One only has to look at its long list of foreign policy failures and illegal wars to understand why the rest of the world is shaking its collective head and looking elsewhere for a strong, reliable friend.

I've been saying this for years in these forums and faced criticism for being "anti American". I note that some commentators in this forum, including Americans, are now nodding in agreement.

The progtard extremists running Washington will finish off the country. Canada is in no better shape.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422057 time=1633140968 user_id=88I  agree with both

I can't give up..

We must carry on business as usual despite aggressive bad decisons from government.

Anonymous

The US and Canada have become dysfunctional. Both countries seem hellbent on becoming third worldish. And in both countries a lot people want their country to split.

Eye-opening poll shows more than 40% of Biden voters and half of Trump voters agree its time to split the country

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-voters-favor-splitting-country?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-v ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-voters-favor-splitting-country?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

A surprising new poll published this week has found that many supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump actually agree on something; namely, that the time has come to split the country.

The poll — conducted by the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia in partnership with Project Home Fire — found that 41% of Biden voters and 52% of Trump voters favor dividing the country in two between Democratic-voting and Republican-voting states.

Here's the relevant portion of the survey:

Significant numbers of both Trump and Biden voters show a willingness to consider violating democratic tendencies and norms if needed to serve their priorities. Roughly 2 in 10 Trump and Biden voters strongly agree it would be better if a "President could take needed actions without being constrained by Congress or courts," and roughly 4 in 10 (41%) of Biden and half (52%) of Trump voters at least somewhat agree that it's time to split the country, favoring blue/red states seceding from the union.

Respondents were specifically asked to respond to the following statement: "The situation in America is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country."

The results show that nearly half of Americans from both major political parties believe the nation's political divide has become so toxic and irreparable that secession may well be the best solution.

It was part of an alarming trend uncovered by the poll, in which the majority of respondents expressed marked disillusionment with the current system of government.

More than 60% of Biden and Trump voters reportedly said they viewed America as "less a representative democracy and more a system that is run by and rigged for the benefit of the wealthy."

Bricktop

Well, waddy know?

There ARE some intelligent Americans.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=422074 time=1633144395 user_id=1560
Well, waddy know?

There ARE some intelligent Americans.

ac_dunno

There are, but you won't find them in DC, California or New York.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=422063 time=1633142074 user_id=1689
The US and Canada have become dysfunctional. Both countries seem hellbent on becoming third worldish. And in both countries a lot people want their country to split.

Eye-opening poll shows more than 40% of Biden voters and half of Trump voters agree its time to split the country

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-voters-favor-splitting-country?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-v ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-us-voters-favor-splitting-country?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

A surprising new poll published this week has found that many supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump actually agree on something; namely, that the time has come to split the country.

The poll — conducted by the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia in partnership with Project Home Fire — found that 41% of Biden voters and 52% of Trump voters favor dividing the country in two between Democratic-voting and Republican-voting states.

Here's the relevant portion of the survey:

Significant numbers of both Trump and Biden voters show a willingness to consider violating democratic tendencies and norms if needed to serve their priorities. Roughly 2 in 10 Trump and Biden voters strongly agree it would be better if a "President could take needed actions without being constrained by Congress or courts," and roughly 4 in 10 (41%) of Biden and half (52%) of Trump voters at least somewhat agree that it's time to split the country, favoring blue/red states seceding from the union.

Respondents were specifically asked to respond to the following statement: "The situation in America is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country."

The results show that nearly half of Americans from both major political parties believe the nation's political divide has become so toxic and irreparable that secession may well be the best solution.

It was part of an alarming trend uncovered by the poll, in which the majority of respondents expressed marked disillusionment with the current system of government.

More than 60% of Biden and Trump voters reportedly said they viewed America as "less a representative democracy and more a system that is run by and rigged for the benefit of the wealthy."

The probability of a divorce is higher in Canada than the States.
gay, conservative and proud