The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Anthony Fauci Is The Criminal Responsible For This Pandemic

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2021, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fauci himself is deeply involved in the very pandemic he'd been charged with fighting. Fauci supported the grotesque and dangerous experiments that appear to have made COVID possible.  

We know from the beginning Fauci was worried the public might conclude that COVID originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Why would Fauci be so worried  the public would conclude that? Because Dr Frankenstein(Fauci) knew damn well he'd funded gain-of-function experiments at that same fucking laboratory.

Fauci perjured himself about Ralph Baric and his work with Dr Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci denied that Ralph Baric had conducted gain-of-function research. This is the same fucking Ralph Baric in Fauci's attachment entitled, "Baric, Shi et al - SARS Gain of Function." Yet, under oath, Fauci denied it.

Tony Fauci assured the tech monopolies that the coronavirus could not have been manmade. So the tech giants shut down the topic. Fauci lied again.

We know Fauci has told other lies in addition to the origins of COVID. He's also lied about vaccines in key ways. He knew people who have recovered from COVID almost never get sick again and don't need to be vaccinated. Yet even now he won't admit that.

Than there are the lies about masks. In an email to Zeke Emmanuel, he admitted something else that's also now obvious: surgical mask, the paper kind all of us wear, don't really work. They offer very little protection from COVID. In fact, at least one study shows they may accelerate the transmission of viruses. They're a form of make-believe. Yet, once again, while under oath in public, Fauci claimed precisely the opposite.

Anthony Fauci is symbolic of the evils of the deep state. Now China has it's own deep state. However, China did hold those accountable for the lab leak. It's doubtful Anthony Fauci will ever be held accountable for all the blood on his hands.

BTW, I can't believe you white folks fell for that horseshit story about COVID-19 originating in a wet market. Not even Chinese bought that. They knew Americans were involved with it's creation and they were right.

Anonymous

cc

I know it's hard to remove lifer bureaucrats, but I'm still amazed T didn't find a way & just do it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

On the incel bored, they are blaming Trump for Fauci manufacturing this pandemic. :crazy:

cc

You are right

LOL - "China did it mainly to get rid of Trump" ... no sheet

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412949 time=1623207097 user_id=88
You are right

LOL - "China did it mainly to get rid of Trump" ... no sheet

It's a shame the way irrational hatred of the former American president clouds the judgment of otherwise rational people.....it's the media's fault.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412948 time=1623206694 user_id=56
On the incel bored, they are blaming Trump for Fauci manufacturing this pandemic. :crazy:

This is one of the many reasons why I never registered there.

Anonymous

Fuck, that asal is an idiot. Oh yeah, and Eddie is ALWAYS on there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412965 time=1623213423 user_id=56
Fuck, that asal is an idiot. Oh yeah, and Eddie is ALWAYS on there.

I like asal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412943 time=1623205254 user_id=88
I know it's hard to remove lifer bureaucrats, but I'm still amazed T didn't find a way & just do it

Trump had suspicions, but until this past week or so, there was no proof of what old Fauci was up to.

cc

True, but there was proof from day one he was incompetent and untrustworthy

I've never seen anyone do so many reverses in such a short period of time ... like weekly

Everyone here knew what a deceptive  ass he was from the gitgo

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412975 time=1623219548 user_id=88
True, but there was proof from day one he was incompetent and untrustworthy

I've never seen anyone do so many reverses in such a short period of time ... like weekly

Everyone here knew what a deceptive  ass he was from the gitgo

Dr Theresa Tam hasn't been consistent either.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412986 time=1623243672 user_id=3254
....... Tam hasn't been consistent either.

Good point. Tam has been a grossly inconsistent.

My anger at fauci is mainly based on his direct connection  to Wuhan lab

As far as I know Tam has no direct connection to the  lab that fauci played with  .

It would be interesting to know if she advised on or was part of the "dumb beyond belief" vaccine deal with China that set us months behind where we should be

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412996 time=1623252914 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412986 time=1623243672 user_id=3254
....... Tam hasn't been consistent either.

My anger at fauci is mainly based on his direct connection  to Wuhan lab

Mine too. It boggles the mind that the guy charged with protecting Americans from the virus had a hand in creating it.