The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Anthony Fauci Is The Criminal Responsible For This Pandemic

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2021, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 03, 2024, 11:37:25 AMPrecisely. The new left believes the justice system should be used to punish their political enemies who committed midemeanours decades ago and shield those who support their globalist aims, even if they have the blood of millions on their hands.

you know, the saddest part of it all is that for generations we have held fast to the idea that a genie such as this one should never be allowed out of the bottle. Even in situations where serious crimes were in fact committed.

And then the ONE time we make history with the conviction of a former president who also happens to be the leading candidate for future president we do so with some frankenstien concoction of lesser infractions which are losely strung together haphazardly to produce a vague and most ambiguous felony. A felony with no victims or consequence to anyone or anything, which also requires the existence and concealment of another crime which no one including the prosecutors and their bench sitting co-prosecutor can articulate

truly a sad day for democracy 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: DKG on June 03, 2024, 11:12:41 AMFauci admitted that there was no scientific evidence behind the 6-foot social distancing protocol or the guidelines for masking children, according to bombshell congressional testimony. Fauci also conceded that the lab leak theory is a "possible" explanation for the origins of COVID-19.
We were told we must trust him because he is science.
 :Doh2:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 03, 2024, 12:54:22 PMWe were told we must trust him because he is science.
 :Doh2:
we're also told by these mooks that you need to be a biologist to know what a woman is

what a bunch of fucking quacks

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 03, 2024, 01:02:32 PMwe're also told by these mooks that you need to be a biologist to know what a woman is

what a bunch of fucking quacks
lol, I don't recall Dr Fauci saying that, but I understand the point you're making..

I admit I believed every word Dr Fauci said along with our own public health leaders.
:sad:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 03, 2024, 01:08:13 PMlol, I don't recall Dr Fauci saying that, but I understand the point you're making..

no worse... that was a supreme court justice nominee who said that during her faux rubber stamping confirmation hearing.

she now sits on the highest court of the land and will be ready, willing and able to strip biological females of all their personal rights save in instances where said rights involve murdering an innocent child

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 03, 2024, 01:10:51 PMno worse... that was a supreme court justice nominee who said that during her faux rubber stamping confirmation hearing.

she now sits on the highest court of the land and will be ready, willing and able to strip biological females of all their personal rights save in instances where said rights involve murdering an innocent child
I saw her confirmation hearings when she said that. That was so cringey.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Dutch researchers indicated in a new peer-reviewed study that COVID-19 vaccines and governmental containment policies may have boosted excess mortality in the West.

The study, published Monday in the peer-reviewed journal BMJ Public Health, explored excess all-cause deaths in 47 Western countries from 2020 to 2022. It indicated that during this period, there were 3,098,456 excess deaths: 87% of the countries under review suffered excess mortality in 2020; 89% in 2021; and 91% in 2022.

The researchers made clear that excess mortality "includes not only deaths from SARS-CoV-2 infection but also deaths related to the indirect effects of the health strategies to address the virus spread and infection."

What caught the researchers' attention was not only the persistence of high excess mortality following the pandemic but that "the highest number of excess deaths [1,256,942] was recorded" in 2021 — the year containment measures were coupled with experimental vaccination.

In 2020, when Western citizens largely only had to contend with the virus, government-limited mobility rights and shuttered schools, churches, workplaces, restaurants, and parks, there were 1,033,122 excess deaths.

In 2022, when most containment protocols had been lifted and uptake of COVID-19 vaccines was in fast decline, researchers indicated there were 808,392 excess deaths.

Lokmar

I listened to the fucking fraud before congress this week lie his fucking asshole out of his body. I was screaming at the radio!!!!

At best, the jab was 20% effective for 4 months at a time. At worst, it has been documented to kill people and cause heart inflammation in young people.

Herman

It appears that coronaviruses may not have been the only diseases Fauci's people were making more deadly.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under Anthony Fauci funded deadly gain-of-function research on coronaviruses at the likely epicenter of the pandemic. Although millions of Americans died from COVID-19, the NIAID apparently did not learn its lesson.

According to congressional investigators, the NIAID received approval to execute radical gain-of-function experiments on MPXV, the virus that causes monkeypox.

DKG

The evidence continues to mount that the most likely source of the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was not a wet market as was originally claimed. The evidence likewise continues to mount that the research involved in the leak was likely gain-of-function research that was funded, at least in part, with our own tax dollars.

While much of the world has only recently woken up to this reality, one man, Dr. Richard Ebright, has been warning us for 20 years that this day was coming.

For 20 years, his warnings have largely been ignored, primarily thanks to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

For years, Ebright and Fauci carried out a silent war, waged in print, visible mostly only to members of the small community of research scientists who conduct serious chemical and biological research. Over and over again the same refrain played out: Ebright warned the public that this research was making the public less safe, and Fauci insisted it was making the public more safe.

As we know now, Ebright was almost certainly right. However, it has taken four years — thanks to the concerted efforts of Fauci and his team — for the public to slowly come around to that realization.