The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419876 time=1630853476 user_id=3254
Odi, I miss my late dog.

Must have been a great dog.

We miss her too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419879 time=1630856263 user_id=136
Several deported sex-offenders have now returned to Germany through the Kabul airlift.

Including a father who raped his daughter... Thats okay in the Quran btw.

Lets face it... It was a shit-show and nobody checked who we are evacuating.

They were just letting all the young bucks in instead of the women and children.

Germany has more diddlers per capita than any country outside the Middle East. And most aint camel jockeys.

Anonymous

Old Jim Crow Joe is a piece of shit. That is all.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/family-members-of-troops-killed-in-kabul-angry-biden?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-09-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/family-me ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/family-members-of-troops-killed-in-kabul-angry-biden?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-09-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Grieving families of 13 U.S. service members killed in a terror attack in Kabul, Afghanistan, had just finished meeting Sunday with President Joe Biden at Dover Air Force Base and were watching the caskets containing their loved ones come off a C-17 plane, the Washington Post reported.

Mark Schmitz — whose 20-year-old Marine son Jared was among the slain — told the Post he got angry every time he saw Biden look down at his watch.

And then Schmitz told the paper he witnessed a grieving woman go off on Biden from across the tarmac.

"She said, 'I hope you burn in hell! That was my brother!' " Schmitz recalled to the Post. "I can't fault her for it. ... We all lost somebody."

What's the background?

This was far from the only criticism of Biden stemming from his meeting with grieving families at Dover Air Force Base. TheBlaze on Monday reported that the pregnant widow of another Marine killed in the terror attack left her meeting with Biden distraught after he showed "total disregard" for her husband.

Anonymous

The Pentagon confirmed that the last plane left Kabul airport on Monday, ending the U.S. military mission in Afghanistan after two decades while leaving hundreds of Americans behind.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419862 time=1630801936 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=419844 time=1630776966 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419843 time=1630776273 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419830 time=1630762490 user_id=3254
You consider those dogs soldiers Renee?

I don't... they're just dogs. Same as K9 dogs used by cops... I like dogs, but killing one that is pursuing you is just killing an aggressive dog... not officers.

LOL. You'd shit your pants rendering the gun in your back pocket useless .. and end closed up like a human clamshell on the ground crying real tears

That's the thing about talk, eh. It's cheap and easy  ac_smile

:001_rolleyes:

No matter how much you wish it, dogs are still not humans and get no special status for use by Statists...

Did you know that dogs can read and understand human emotions better than our closest primate relaitives?... Chimpazees which share about 99% of our DNA don't even come close....Anthropologists have theorized that without the domesticated dog, human civilization would have been set back thousands of years...

Anyone who says they are just dogs has very little grasp of how important dogs have been to the evolution of man's civilization. It's pure arrogance coupled with ignorance... Are they people?.. "no"...But I'm many ways they are better....People are shit, it's a given and I've met dozens if not hundreds of them.... Dogs not so much.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=419912 time=1630885281 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419862 time=1630801936 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=419844 time=1630776966 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419843 time=1630776273 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419830 time=1630762490 user_id=3254
You consider those dogs soldiers Renee?

I don't... they're just dogs. Same as K9 dogs used by cops... I like dogs, but killing one that is pursuing you is just killing an aggressive dog... not officers.

LOL. You'd shit your pants rendering the gun in your back pocket useless .. and end closed up like a human clamshell on the ground crying real tears

That's the thing about talk, eh. It's cheap and easy  ac_smile

:001_rolleyes:

No matter how much you wish it, dogs are still not humans and get no special status for use by Statists...

Did you know that dogs can read and understand human emotions better than our closest primate relaitives?... Chimpazees which share about 99% of our DNA don't even come close....Anthropologists have theorized that without the domesticated dog, human civilization would have been set back thousands of years...

Anyone who says they are just dogs has very little grasp of how important dogs have been to the evolution of man's civilization. It's pure arrogance coupled with ignorance... Are they people?.. "no"...But I'm many ways they are better....People are shit, it's a given and I've met dozens if not hundreds of them.... Dogs not so much.

A bit more evolved but not my species...

No fucks given therefore....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419914 time=1630885435 user_id=1676
No fucks given therefore....

They are more intuitive than "some"  humans

I'm sure the feeling is mutual
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Dogs are for working. They don't earn their keep, they do not stay on my farm.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=419923 time=1630891167 user_id=1689
Dogs are forworking. They don't earn their keep, they do not stay on my farm.

They got the pork chop where I was raised...

(Porkchop tossed into the bottom of a freshly dug pit while the bead of a 12 gauge was trained on them)...

Quick, effective, humane...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419924 time=1630891588 user_id=1676

(Porkchop tossed into the bottom of a freshly dug pit while the bead of a 12 gauge was trained on them)...

I've put down dogs before.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=419926 time=1630891791 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419924 time=1630891588 user_id=1676

I've put down dogs before.

Sometimes it's necessary...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Dogs are for working. They don't earn their keep, they do not stay on my farm.

My late dog was part of our home.

Anonymous

If Biden had kept Bagram until after the exit, American lives would not be at risk.

Taliban Holding Americans Hostage at Afghanistan Airport

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said that six airplanes carrying Americans and Afghans are sitting at the Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Afghanistan but cannot depart because the Taliban is "holding them hostage for demands."

"In fact we have six airplanes at Mazar-i-Sharif airport, six airplanes, with American citizens on them, as I speak, also with these interpreters, and the Taliban is holding them hostage for demands right now," McCaul told Fox News on Sunday. The Department of State "has cleared these flights, and the Taliban will not let them leave the airport," he added.

The top Republican lawmaker did not elaborate the specific demands the Taliban have made to the United States, but he said it is "turning into a hostage situation" and said the Taliban is "not gonna allow American citizens to leave until they get full recognition from the United States of America."

"Well, they are not clearing airplanes to depart. They've sat at the airport for the last couple days, these planes, and they're not allowed to leave," McCaul said. "We know the reason why is because the Taliban want something in exchange."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/taliban-holding-americans-hostage-at-afghanistan-airport-top-republican-lawmaker_3982311.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-06&mktids=4d2ad3fb4a17bc6abdb250d2ffdcf93b&est=uS1PL7TBhOMvvbSeb%2BH%2FndtJqTdduQAwqR6lHqiUtcXMBltRV%2Bs2BVYzOOo9qUrupw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... rupw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/taliban-holding-americans-hostage-at-afghanistan-airport-top-republican-lawmaker_3982311.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-06&mktids=4d2ad3fb4a17bc6abdb250d2ffdcf93b&est=uS1PL7TBhOMvvbSeb%2BH%2FndtJqTdduQAwqR6lHqiUtcXMBltRV%2Bs2BVYzOOo9qUrupw%3D%3D