Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=419697 time=1630417904 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=419622 time=1630356351 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419582 time=1630283256 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=419493 time=1630185753 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=419430 time=1630100829 user_id=1689

You still would do better than VF incels.

I would be multiple divorcee right now if I were the marrying type.

Cant picture myself crying on the altar because I´m so happy.

Ex-wife, alimony etc. hell no.

:laugh3:

If you are half as popular with the opposite sex as you claim you would have no time for us.

Did I claim to be popular?

I just said that women think I´m the putz you marry.

Stop deluding yourself... The Neolithic era is over... No living women wants to marry you. Not unless they want to live in a cave like a bear and pick the nits off of your hairy back....  And in today's day and age, I don't think the chances of that are very great....  :nea:

Nikolai Valujev seems to be doing okay... And he is a neolithic man.

https://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/nikolai-valuev-and-wife-galina-2-e1270096971719.jpg">

Anonymous

If they have kids, I hope for their sakes they look like their mom.

Odinson

Nikolai Valujev has the same illness as Andre the giant.

Their kids seem to be normal.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419712 time=1630433521 user_id=136
Nikolai Valujev has the same illness as Andre the giant.

Their kids seem to be normal.

I see.

Odinson

We need to ban abortion.

The option seems to fuel stupidity.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=420407 time=1631660413 user_id=136
We need to ban abortion.

We need more frickin abortions. It's too bad old Margaret Trudeau didn't abort her first pregnancy.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Odinson post_id=420407 time=1631660413 user_id=136
We need to ban abortion.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-OOfDQXIAUpULc.jpg">

Anonymous

Renee

The Texas abortion law is not what the liberal scum would have you believe... They want you to focus on the arbitrary 6 week number but in reality under the law abortions can be performed up until the point were a heartbeat can be detected. It could be 6 weeks it could be 8. A baby's heartbeat determines the cut-off date not some arbitrary cut-off date...Cardiac activity in a baby "usually" starts around 6 weeks but it's not always detectable that early.

Personally I think the law is a bit restrictive but the concept is good. I've always maintained that abortions should have a time limit based on the indication of viable life. While 6 weeks may be pushing it, it still beats the amoral, inhuman, horror of late term abortion on demand.

BTW, if a pregnant woman dies in a homicide or by an act of reckless endangerment, it is considered a double homicide regardless of trimester or term.... The scumbag liberals want it both ways because their hypocrisy knows no bounds and their moral compass points whichever way the wind blows.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

They deliberately distorted that whole Texas abortion thing.

Texas is not even banning abortions.

They are just setting a time-limit.

6 weeks is ample time for the woman to notice that something is wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=420516 time=1631779970 user_id=156
The Texas abortion law is not what the liberal scum would have you believe... They want you to focus on the arbitrary 6 week number but in reality under the law abortions can be performed up until the point were a heartbeat can be detected. It could be 6 weeks it could be 8. A baby's heartbeat determines the cut-off date not some arbitrary cut-off date...Cardiac activity in a baby "usually" starts around 6 weeks but it's not always detectable that early.

Personally I think the law is a bit restrictive but the concept is good. I've always maintained that abortions should have a time limit based on the indication of viable life. While 6 weeks may be pushing it, it still beats the amoral, inhuman, horror of late term abortion on demand.

BTW, if a pregnant woman dies in a homicide or by an act of reckless endangerment, it is considered a double homicide regardless of trimester or term.... The scumbag liberals want it both ways because their hypocrisy knows no bounds and their moral compass points whichever way the wind blows.

We have an election on Monday, so I haven't been paying attention to American news, although I can't avoid the controversy in Texas..

Thanks for setting the record straght Renee.

Berry Sweet

At 6 weeks they want to say it's a human being.  Child support should start at that time.  And the father should be banned from leaving the state ( and the city) the woman resides in.  

What would be really fun...the paternity testing...let's see which politicians and other people in power are getting women pregnant against their will.

Berry Sweet

Not to mention rape and incest....that should all go on record.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420605 time=1631823964 user_id=164
At 6 weeks they want to say it's a human being.  Child support should start at that time.  And the father should be banned from leaving the state ( and the city) the woman resides in.  

What would be really fun...the paternity testing...let's see which politicians and other people in power are getting women pregnant against their will.

No, as Renee pointed out it's not six weeks, it's when there's a heartbeat..

I'm pro life, but I know many people who are pro choice, like Renee who agree that late term abortions are barbaric..

And she pointed out the hypocrisy.....if a pregnant woman is killed in some states, it's considered a double homicide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420605 time=1631823964 user_id=164

In the state I lived in pregnant women can recover costs associated with pregnancy. Women can get an abortion in the first timester or they can force a man to be the father of a child. Men aren't given an opting out window. If men cannot force women to be mothers it only seems fair that women cannot force men to be fathers.

Six or eight weeks seems a fair amount of time for a man to decide if he wants to be a father. Women are given that long to decide if they want to be mothers. Equality for men.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview