The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=420608 time=1631827741 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420605 time=1631823964 user_id=164
At 6 weeks they want to say it's a human being.  Child support should start at that time.  And the father should be banned from leaving the state ( and the city) the woman resides in.  

What would be really fun...the paternity testing...let's see which politicians and other people in power are getting women pregnant against their will.

In the state I lived in pregnant women can recover costs associated with pregnancy. Women can get an abortion in the first timester or they can force a man to be the father of a child. Men aren't given an opting out window. If men cannot force women to be mothers it only seems fair that women cannot force men to be fathers.

Six or eight weeks seems a fair amount of time for a man to decide if he wants to be a father. Women are given that long to decide if they want to be mothers. Equality for men.

It takes two to tango.  Babies don't make themselves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420621 time=1631831380 user_id=164
At 6 weeks they want to say it's a human being.  Child support should start at that time.  And the father should be banned from leaving the state ( and the city) the woman resides in.  

What would be really fun...the paternity testing...let's see which politicians and other people in power are getting women pregnant against their will.

In the state I lived in pregnant women can recover costs associated with pregnancy. Women can get an abortion in the first timester or they can force a man to be the father of a child. Men aren't given an opting out window. If men cannot force women to be mothers it only seems fair that women cannot force men to be fathers.

Six or eight weeks seems a fair amount of time for a man to decide if he wants to be a father. Women are given that long to decide if they want to be mothers. Equality for men.

I think Herman's point is that only women have the power to determine whether the other is involved or not..

I find his opting out thing hard to swallow, but I get his point about fairness.

Odinson

Do you blame the chef for making you fat?

Girl...

He cant help that you love the sausage babeh.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420622 time=1631832274 user_id=3254

I think Herman's point is that only women have the power to determine whether the other is involved or not..

I find his opting out thing hard to swallow, but I get his point about fairness.

Men deserve the same rights as gals. An opting put window is fair.

Anonymous

What does this have to do with equal rights for men and women. I am pro choice. But, men deserve choices too. Women cannot have total control over men's lives. An opting out window is fair.

Berry Sweet

I can understand at 4 or 5 months pregnant...you totally missed the cut off for an abortion...I would be uncomfortable with that too...not unless there was something seriously medically wrong or knowing that the birth could kill the mother and /or child.

However, you don't get to hear the stories I get to hear.  You only hear what you want to hear.  This goes deeper than you think.

Most women don't want total control over men's lives....its the other way around...you guys don't see that...im gonna say because you two aren't complete power tripping assholes.

There are a lot of men out there who are just sick...and the laws are no better.

This is some stories you may have heard of..

Imagine being raped by some creep and you get pregnant but you are not allowed to have an abortion....so you are forced to have this baby...your rapist gets arrested and spends some time in prison...he gets out and the courts grant him joint custody.

^^^ imagine the mental health issues that puts on the mother and child.  That IS going to fuck the kid right up....imagine going a step further and the rapist molests the child.   Whose then becomes responsible for the mental state of that child?

Save the fetus., starve the child is very real.

You may not believe it, but some guys are so messed up....they think it's ja oke or a game.  Some judges should be lined up and shot in the head for allowing such BS to happen.

There are other more sick stories...but we'll just stick to this one.

Do ypu know there is an estimate of 25 million unsafe abortions occurring world wide each year?

If a woman really wants to have an abortion and the state or country won't let them....they WILL find a way.  And they could end up dying.  

...........     ............   ... ...

But these situations are completely different than the women who intentionally try to get pregnant by a rich guy so they can exploit them.  This too I also wrong.

All of this is equal rights in a court of law....do you ever wonder why the laws never change?  Or why judges allow such bullshit to happen?

Anonymous

I'd imagine in the case of rape, the child would be adopted.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420665 time=1631882739 user_id=3254

For Incels rape is the only way to get laid

Anonymous

Quote from: Sexton post_id=420700 time=1631908699
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420665 time=1631882739 user_id=3254

For Incels rape is the only way to get laid

Are you speaking from personal experience Skippy? Did some Chinese guy fuck you up the ass?

Anonymous

Quote from: Sexton post_id=420710 time=1631912340Who's Skippy, Shen

Some VF incel that wants to get into Shen's tight jeans.

Odinson

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/5f/df/305fdf322552537241ca6dcd2280d4df.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=420712 time=1631912549 user_id=1689
Quote from: Sexton post_id=420710 time=1631912340Who's Skippy, Shen

Some VF incel that wants to get into Shen's tight jeans.

Odi is not an incel......just kidding Odi.

Thiel

Joe is a shy incel. I will bring him out of his shell.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=420729 time=1631922364 user_id=1688
Joe is a shy incel. I will bring him out of his shell.

I'm jealous.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview