Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419106 time=1629736400 user_id=56
I think really wants to go to jail. He would finally in his 45 years find people who want to get into his pants.

It aint actually like that. I had a job on the outside when I was in the joint. I ate well, I smoked weed and I got my boss to say I was working overtime so I could fuck my girlfriend. That was over thirty years ago.

I believe Edward has been locked up before. So he would know the can is not the homo heaven old Joe fantasizes about.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418979 time=1629679264 user_id=56
Some guys have dry spells. It doesn't make them incels. If Odi was here, I'd sit on his face.

Good, I keep telling him to go bother you...Maybe now he will listen... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419029 time=1629687574 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419022 time=1629686371 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=418999 time=1629682485 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418969 time=1629677229 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418943 time=1629675864 user_id=56

Boo fucking hoo, I hate you women, so that's why I'm always here. Go suck some 4chan incel dick you hideous, short effeminare little crybaby.

He's here all the time..

I let this post stand because it's an example of Berry's OP.

I'd say old Mel has the yellow fever. But, he is obsessed with old mimi too.

His posts are lame, boring repetitve, whiny and he's mentally inhinged..

The good news is that you won't see his posts here.

ac_biggrin

Melvina is never going away. He is like a puppy at the door begging to come in. Let the weak little mental case in. I know he goes on some bizarre racial tirade early in the morning and acts like he knows you personally. He isn't going to see a shrink, so he sees you instead. You must be a calming influence on his disturbed mind.

As for Joe, just a harmless elderly attention whore. Let him in too.

Mel is just deep into the bottle by the time he gets here. He's basically harmless, not too bright, but harmless. He talks a good game but then he blacks out and when he wakes he doesn't remember half of what he did the night before...

Right now his biggest problem is that he's a welfare bum... He still hasn't gone back to work and he just sits around all day, sucking up Trudeau bucks, waiting for the next liquor delivery. That's when his few remaining brain cells start to wander and he gets all riled up and frustrated. Judging from the last pic I saw of him, he isn't long for this world if he doesn't clean himself up.

As for Mel being am INCEL, maybe....But I'm pretty sure his problems with women come from his constant "Whiskey Dick" syndrome. Instead of blaming the bottle which is the source of all his problems, he blames women.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Mel is still receiving federal COVID benefits?

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=419039 time=1629690393 user_id=164
I dont think anyone who has harassed other posters by going over the line should be welcome back anywhere.

BINGO.... I've been saying that since he first showed up. He is a known threat to the safety and privacy other posters and should not be give the slightest chance to repeat his stalking behavior.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419121 time=1629745419 user_id=3254

So he claims... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419121 time=1629745419 user_id=3254

The $500 a week CERB that old Mel's lazy ass was collecting is gone. I think it was replaced with something that pays even less. He must be dipping into savings because you cannot live on what Ottawa gives to lazy bums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=419120 time=1629745260 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418969 time=1629677229 user_id=3254

He's here all the time..

I let this post stand because it's an example of Berry's OP.

ac_biggrin

Melvina is never going away. He is like a puppy at the door begging to come in. Let the weak little mental case in. I know he goes on some bizarre racial tirade early in the morning and acts like he knows you personally. He isn't going to see a shrink, so he sees you instead. You must be a calming influence on his disturbed mind.

Mel is just deep into the bottle by the time he gets here. He's basically harmless, not too bright, but harmless. He talks a good game but then he blacks out and when he wakes he doesn't remember half of what he did the night before...

Right now his biggest problem is that he's a welfare bum... He still hasn't gone back to work and he just sits around all day, sucking up Trudeau bucks, waiting for the next liquor delivery. That's when his few remaining brain cells start to wander and he gets all riled up and frustrated. Judging from the last pic I saw of him, he isn't long for this world if he doesn't clean himself up.

As for Mel being am INCEL, maybe....But I'm pretty sure his problems with women come from his constant "Whiskey Dick" syndrome. Instead of blaming the bottle which is the source of all his problems, he blames women.

He has socialization issues, he lives in the past, he can be as repetitive as Sea Dunce and we all know he feels sorry for himself @ 2 am when he's on his 15th beer. However, I don't have an issue with him being here. Besides. I'm not here to see it.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419130 time=1629746408 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=419120 time=1629745260 user_id=156

ac_biggrin

He has socialization issues, he lives in the past, he can be as repetitive as Sea Dunce and we all know he feels sorry for himself a 2 am when he's on his 15th beer. However, I don't have an issue with him being here. Besides. I'm not here to see it.

Yes, he has socialization issues and they are deep seated because they come from his childhood... He has stated in the past and on more than one occasion, that he was raised in an abusive household by two alcoholic parents. He may even have a touch of mild FAS... At this point his issues cannot be fixed. He likes to get fucked up and clown around because he feels that he has very little else in his life...It's very sad and he can be a nasty drunk at times but so can I...and so can you... :laugh3: .. So I kinda feel bad for him.

But regardless of what others may think,...he isn't dangerous like Edweird and even though he has thrown hundreds of thousands of brain cells away like confetti, he still has more smarts than Joe, SeamenMoron and Scouse put together.

Anonymous

Stop Renee, my heart is breaking. :laugh3:

Srsly though, I know he's brighter than the other ones without including Sea Dunce. Seamoron reads and writes at a remedial grade 2 level.

Still, I hate incels. I like making fun of them and I'll continue to do so. ac_sothere

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419141 time=1629748221 user_id=56
Stop Renee, my heart is breaking. :laugh3:

Srsly though, I know he's brighter than the other ones without including Sea Dunce. Seamoron reads and writes at a remedial grade 2 level.

Still, I hate incels. I like making fun of them and I'll continue to do so. ac_sothere

Nobody is stopping you... I fully endorse and encourage it...Whatever abuse they get, they deserve, especially when it comes from their arch nemesis, a "woman".... :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=419115 time=1629743942 user_id=156
Some guys have dry spells. It doesn't make them incels. If Odi was here, I'd sit on his face.

Good, I keep telling him to go bother you...Maybe now he will listen... :laugh3:

No chance.

You know sex between me and Shen is like a horse trying to fuck a chihuahua. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419145 time=1629751160 user_id=136
Quote from: Renee post_id=419115 time=1629743942 user_id=156

No chance.

You know sex between me and Shen is like a horse trying to fuck a chihuahua. ac_biggrin

Which one of you is the chihuahua.

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419091 time=1629732455 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=419088 time=1629732214 user_id=2845
Quote from: Odinson post_id=419060 time=1629714881 user_id=136
Me and the lads found this new thing called "tinder".

It has been the main topic of conversation ever since.

Its like back when we discovered fire.

You barely found it??

Forgive him, he lives in Finland. They are at least ten years behind the civilized world.

OOoo you Koreans with your fancy high-tech crap.

You think you are so superior to us Finnish peasants.

:laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview