Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Is that Idiot asal Seamoron's Twin Sister

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2021, 04:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=419603 time=1630333940 user_id=1582
for the record, i'm not convinced soon is a guy at all.... while it wouldn't be impossible to find a guy whos that weak and weepy, 'he' has an unnatural affinity for the royal family and Big Brother.... that type of stuff generally only appeals to women.... but i can't say for certain....

Shen Li has posted with him for eleven or twelve years on two forums......she says soon is male.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419604 time=1630335067 user_id=3254
for the record, i'm not convinced soon is a guy at all.... while it wouldn't be impossible to find a guy whos that weak and weepy, 'he' has an unnatural affinity for the royal family and Big Brother.... that type of stuff generally only appeals to women.... but i can't say for certain....

Shen Li has posted with him for eleven or twelve years on two forums......she says soon is male.

she also said i was an 'effeminate milquetoast and un-original' and at one time, was even convinced i was eddie spaghetti.... her perception isn't always 'on point'.... lol.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=419607 time=1630335885 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419604 time=1630335067 user_id=3254

she also said i was an 'effeminate milquetoast and un-original' and at one time, was even convinced i was eddie spaghetti.... her perception isn't always 'on point'.... lol.... :laugh:

She has a temper and blurts out things in anger that she doesn't really mean..

cc caused her most recent emotional outburst..

She's actually a good poster, but her mood swings can be hard to take.

deadskinmask

meh.... shes a sweetheart as far as i'm concerned.... i've posted with ppl like her before.... i call em M&M's.... hard candy shells.... soft and sweet inside.... i have no issues with her.... she'll probably say some crazy shit to me and make death threats to 'prove me wrong' but thats okay too.... :laugh:

Cronus

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

kiebers

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=419610 time=1630336708 user_id=1582
meh.... shes a sweetheart as far as i'm concerned.... i've posted with ppl like her before.... i call em M&M's.... hard candy shells.... soft and sweet inside.... i have no issues with her.... she'll probably say some crazy shit to me and make death threats to 'prove me wrong' but thats okay too.... :laugh:

This....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

lol, Shen likes everybody until she wishes death on them...ten minutes later she likes them again.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419588 time=1630286258 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419583 time=1630283337 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419576 time=1630276918 user_id=1676
Asal and Soon are similarly matched in wisdom...

Old white libtards. ac_boring

Isn't Soon of Asian extraction?

If he just stuck to video games talk, he would be tolerable.

Chatting with him is like trying to interview a chicken about the weather...

Soon is an absolute whiny bore, always was. He has the personality of a garden slug that has had salt sprinkled on it.... In real life you probably have to put a spoon under his nose to see if he is breathing... He also has a mouth like a remora which is usually stuck firmly to Evs ass. At least that's my experience with him.

As for Asal... I always got along with her. Her opinions can be somewhat childlike but who really gives a shit?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=419616 time=1630338115 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419588 time=1630286258 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419583 time=1630283337 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419576 time=1630276918 user_id=1676
Asal and Soon are similarly matched in wisdom...

Old white libtards. ac_boring

Isn't Soon of Asian extraction?

If he just stuck to video games talk, he would be tolerable.

Chatting with him is like trying to interview a chicken about the weather...

Soon is an absolute whiny bore, always was. He has the personality of a garden slug that has had salt sprinkled on it.... In real life you probably have to put a spoon under his nose to see if he is breathing... He also has a mouth like a remora which is usually stuck firmly to Evs ass. At least that's my experience with him.

As for Asal... I always got along with her. Her opinions can be somewhat childlike but who really gives a shit?

I agree, asal is childlike..

But, in my experience most adults who never had children are a bit unusual.

Anonymous

I take a peek at VF once in a while. Soon and Asal are not very good contributors. I have nothing against either of them.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419623 time=1630356579 user_id=114
I take a peek at VF once in a while. Soon and Asal are not very good contributors. I have nothing against either of them.

They're mindboggling simple...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419626 time=1630358068 user_id=1676

I know they are not thinkers. It is a forum. It is to be expected.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419626 time=1630358068 user_id=1676

Asal is retarded.

Anonymous

He's white, they are all like that.  ac_razz

Soon is a white version of Teenie Weenie who used to post here and on VF. Unlike Soon, he's likeable. Holy fuck though is TeeWee ever weak and effeminate.

Anonymous

I'm the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land. Don't forget that. ac_beating

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview