Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Is that Idiot asal Seamoron's Twin Sister

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2021, 04:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Is she really this stupid or is it a troll.
QuoteAlbertans fall for right wing conspiracies and rallying calls. So, there are Albertans that like Trump. Outside of that, it's rare. Merica isn't our country so how would most people know much about him, covfefe? What are the oranges of the investigation?

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=419558 time=1630270591 user_id=1689
QuoteAlbertans fall for right wing conspiracies and rallying calls. So, there are Albertans that like Trump. Outside of that, it's rare. Merica isn't our country so how would most people know much about him, covfefe? What are the oranges of the investigation?

That's pretty harsh Herman..

Sure she's naive, but she means well.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419561 time=1630271515 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=419558 time=1630270591 user_id=1689

That's pretty harsh Herman..

Sure she's naive, but she means well.

She is a frickin retard. She is Seamoron with better spelling and slightly thicker skin. I can post more examples of her stupidity on crank if you want more proof.

Anonymous

More snippets of stupidity from Seamoron's twin sister.

https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-capitol-riot/">https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-capitol-riot/

While still pleading ignorance over what transpired when he spoke with Donald Trump on Jan. 6th as the U.S. Capitol was under siege, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) confessed to a Politico reporter that he probably had multiple talks with the president that day instead of just one.

Jim Jordan's previous response was that he couldn't recall. He spoke to Trump so often he couldn't recall if he spoke to him on that day.

Jim Jordan would probably enjoy Alberta.

Anonymous

As I said, asal is naive..

But, what good comes out of cross forum gossip.....leave that to Joe and the other VF incels.

cc

That's pretty nasty .. kinda shows how the person REALLY feels

That said, I do agree with Fash that unsolicited Cross- Forum Gossip should be left to the other forum - mainly the Boresome Attention Whoresome Foursome to demean themselves and their forum
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419567 time=1630273330 user_id=88
That's pretty nasty .. kinda shows how the person REALLY feels

That said, I do agree with Fash that unsolicited Cross- Forum Gossip should be left to the other forum - mainly the Boresome Attention Whoresome Foursome to demean themselves and their forum

Fair enough, you and Fash have a point. But, it is Seamoron level social retardation.

Frood

Asal isn't very bright.

I'd trust her to wash my linen but not to park my car... if you know what I mean.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419569 time=1630275892 user_id=1676
Asal isn't very bright.

I'd trust her to wash my linen but not to park my car... if you know what I mean.

Brother, I concur.

Anonymous

I guess asal's comments were childish to say the least, but I don't view VF very often and I don't know the context of the back and forth between herself and Herman or others..

I was told asal is a middle aged woman who never had her own family..

In my experience and from my years of posting on these forums, chidless adults often never completely progressed past adolesence....the most obvious exception is Seoul who is very much a well-adjusted man.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

my opinion of asal has taken a tragic turn since covid so i can't say much in defense.... but how did soon make it into this conversation? hes probably the most innocuous little fella under that entire rock.... i read him with the same enthusiasm and dedication i exhibit reading toothpaste labels while i take 'the browns to the superbowl' in the morning....

Odinson

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419579 time=1630280675 user_id=136
Who is this "asal"?

A fuckwit with opinions.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview