News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Anyone feeling brave enough to refute this?

Started by Aryan, September 30, 2021, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=422723 time=1633657005 user_id=1560
Equal footing, if my recollection of the lunatics that infest CBT is still relevant.

I was coerced into joining that freak show, and lasted about a week. My opposition to many of the irrational posts by left wing delusionists was apparently sufficient to invoke a ban warning. I didn't wait for the moron-in-chief to flex his micro-muscles.

I never registered at CBT as I knew I would be labelled a racist, and a hater or Trump supporter..

But, many of them registered at flea's old forum and that's where I got to know them..

And they're at BF now......and they don't like us, especially Peaches.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422759 time=1633698396 user_id=3254
Equal footing, if my recollection of the lunatics that infest CBT is still relevant.

I was coerced into joining that freak show, and lasted about a week. My opposition to many of the irrational posts by left wing delusionists was apparently sufficient to invoke a ban warning. I didn't wait for the moron-in-chief to flex his micro-muscles.

I never registered at CBT as I knew I would be labelled a racist, and a hater or Trump supporter..

But, many of them registered at flea's old forum and that's where I got to know them..

Aw, is peaches STILL hurting from his positions being disassembled / destroyed here?

That makes me feel really sad   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

He is two faced, I know that. We had that other guy from CBT who spammed every thread with memes that had nothing to do with the topic. I didn't mind Oak even though he she disagreed with my defense of liberty. Opposing viewpoints are good.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=422771 time=1633699356 user_id=114

He is two faced, I know that. We had that other guy from CBT who spammed every thread with memes that had nothing to do with the topic. I didn't mind Oak even though he she disagreed with my defense of liberty. Opposing viewpoints are good.

Oak recently responded to a post of mine from about three years ago introducing myself.......

Are you bringing your bigoted Asian friends with you?

:001_rolleyes:

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422777 time=1633700043 user_id=3254
Oak recently responded to a post of mine from about three years ago introducing myself.......

Oh My ,, our bunch of "those"???  ac_smile

From what little I saw of her, she was an outright nasty person .. with little ability to properly argue her points

She blew in here not to converse but to take over / dominate.. when that went south in a hurry she was gone  > > > > >

Anonymous

Who me?? Zetsu? Azhya? Even Shen Li is not actually a bigot. She is a shit disturber.

I don't know what to say. I know Oak is a demanding poster, but I cut her some slack because I wanted someone to debate with who opposes my views. I would expect this from the likes of Peaches, but not Oak.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=422784 time=1633700877 user_id=114

Who me?? Zetsu? Azhya? Even Shen Li is not actually a bigot. She is a shit disturber.

I don't know what to say. I know Oak is a demanding poster, but I cut her some slack because I wanted someone to debate with who opposes my views. I would expect this from the likes of Peaches, but not Oak.

According to the CBT circlejerk, everybody who disagrees with them is a bigot..

And I've noticed they love the cancel culture so much, if they have no evil Trump supporters or Asian bigots to ban, they quickly turn on each other and out comes the ban hammer.

cc

That would be fun to watch ... a bunch of wokees going at each other  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422780 time=1633700466 user_id=88

From what little I saw of her, she was an outright nasty person .. with little ability to properly argue her points

She blew in here not to converse but to take over / dominate.. when that went south in a hurry she was gone  > > > > >

She was a whiner. I don't miss her identity politics garbage. Good riddance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422819 time=1633710715 user_id=2015

I flew into San Francisco on a business related matter, posted a selfie at the airport at FT. Reports of her stress testing the floor of SG and generally chimping out flooded in almost immediately. I am told there were threats of physical violence made, something about clocking my noggin with a side of beef if I recall.

I wasn't fussed either way. If she meant business, she'd have accosted me at the airport and I'd have been none the wiser. Well alright, maybe the attendant earth tremors might have alerted me to the spandex enormity's approach, but in truth I wasn't even aware she lived in SF prior to her spasmalakattack and her discomfiture at finding me in the same state as her was apparently only surpassed by her ability to squeal like a stuck pig over it.

Point is, I wasn't there to give her the time of day before, during or after I flew in. Someone like Martini might have bothered to roll her in flour to find the wet spot, maybe even slap the thighs and ride the waves in, but I have standards, dammit, and it's difficult to determine what it is exactly about her that would give me a soft-on quicker... her physical appearance or the mental freaks show carnival she has going on upstairs.

Maybe if someone had tipped her into the bay and called in a Japanese whaling fleet, I might have spared that abominable spectacle a passing glance, but otherwise...

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=422960 time=1633781954
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=422819 time=1633710715 user_id=2015

I flew into San Francisco on a business related matter, posted a selfie at the airport at FT. Reports of her stress testing the floor of SG and generally chimping out flooded in almost immediately. I am told there were threats of physical violence made, something about clocking my noggin with a side of beef if I recall.

I wasn't fussed either way. If she meant business, she'd have accosted me at the airport and I'd have been none the wiser. Well alright, maybe the attendant earth tremors might have alerted me to the spandex enormity's approach, but in truth I wasn't even aware she lived in SF prior to her spasmalakattack and her discomfiture at finding me in the same state as her was apparently only surpassed by her ability to squeal like a stuck pig over it.

Point is, I wasn't there to give her the time of day before, during or after I flew in. Someone like Martini might have bothered to roll her in flour to find the wet spot, maybe even slap the thighs and ride the waves in, but I have standards, dammit, and it's difficult to determine what it is exactly about her that would give me a soft-on quicker... her physical appearance or the mental freaks show carnival she has going on upstairs.

Maybe if someone had tipped her into the bay and called in a Japanese whaling fleet, I might have spared that abominable spectacle a passing glance, but otherwise...

I know Oak disagrees with my pro liberty views and she has been infected with a bad case of TDS. I tried to stay away from personal attacks when she was here and my brief time at SG. Stick to talking points and not the poster. But, I see why people attack her and not just her posts. Is there anybody she hasn't trash talked at least once.

Poppy

Everyone from CBT is at BF including the owner of CBT, so CBT and BF have essentially merged.

Blandscape has arrived at BF; isn't that exciting?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=422988 time=1633807954 user_id=3287
Everyone from CBT is at BF including the owner of CBT, so CBT and BF have essentially merged.

That freak of nature owner of CBT was grown under a rock. Cancel me you white ladyboy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=422990 time=1633810322 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=422988 time=1633807954 user_id=3287

That freak of nature owner of CBT was grown under a rock. Cancel me you white ladyboy.

I believe he calls himself Cindy.

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview