News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Anyone feeling brave enough to refute this?

Started by Aryan, September 30, 2021, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

https://sun9-21.userapi.com/impg/PLmov-ScqnkMai04usxJcf6qhA0JidmvTaB6TA/memeCoUyUlE.jpg?size=1565x1047&quality=96&sign=e13b8c419bc87578b6bba52155a612b0&type=album">

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421819 time=1633026949 user_id=1582
i will.... jews are nice and honest ppl....

That mental case doesn't know what Jews are. The same slander could be said about French, British, Chinese, Russians and especially muslims.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421821 time=1633027408 user_id=2015
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421819 time=1633026949 user_id=1582
i will.... jews are nice and honest ppl....

That mental case doesn't know what Jews are. The same slander could be said about French, British, Chinese, Russians and especially muslims.

oh.... i don't really have a dog in this fight.... i'm not a huge fan of jews anyway.... but he said 'brave enough'.... i'm a straight, white, southern, conservative, follower of Christ with a love for the 1st and 2nd amendment.... my brass balls have their very own zip code....

Berry Sweet

I've never had a problem with a Jewish person.

The pic scouse posted is just hate.

Take a break from the jew stuff Scouse...maybe get a hobby...bake some muffins or volunteer to take your neighbors dog for a walk....better yet, take a shower and clean your hole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421825 time=1633027843 user_id=164
I've never had a problem with a Jewish person.

The pic scouse posted is just hate.

Take a break from the jew stuff Scouse...maybe get a hobby...bake some muffins or volunteer to take your neighbors dog for a walk....better yet, take a shower and clean your hole.

I've had problems with people of the Jewish faith. We had a Jewish mayor who was a woke piece of work. Same can be said of prominent Filipinos, Chinese, Nigerians, Native Indians and especially muslims here in the Peg.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421823 time=1633027671 user_id=1582
.... i'm a straight, white, southern, conservative, follower of Christ with a love for the 1st and 2nd amendment.... my brass balls have their very own zip code....

PRESENT!!!!

:laugh:

Hell, even my lil sis said her "balls are so big she wears them on her chest" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

this is for scouse.... i thought of him as soon as i saw it.... :laugh:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ccMnTi98A0vf/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/ccMnTi98A0vf/

Anonymous

Jews, especially the white Ashkenazi variety are pussies. Just like all people of European extraction.  It's us Chinks Scouser should fear. He is made out of pudding, and we are made out of bamboo. We will bury your weak pasty-skinned crybaby asses.

Renee

Since no one else has stepped up seriously.... I will take a stab at it... WARNING this post will be long and wordy (like so many of my posts) So if you are easily bored or have a short attention span... Please move on.

First off I am going to go on record as saying that I do believe that jews are over represented in western governments. They hold a lopsided representation of positions and power and wield undue influence over US policy as it pertains to Isreal and the Middle East. Jewish lobbying efforts in the support of Isreal are probably unmatched in their influence in the US government but at the same time it is welcomed by the US government and military. Isreal is the global first line of defense against Muslim aggression in an extremely difficult region with huge strategic value for the western world.

I'm also going to say that I am no fan of jews. They are clannish, pushy and nervy...The orthodox type smell like shit as they do not bathe regularly and are only in the game to look out for their own kind as they truely do think of themselves as the "chosen people".

But that being said I also feel that it is highly improbable that there is an international Jewish Cabal of blood thirty Hebrews just iching to exterminate everyone who isn't jewish.

Now to the meme in question, It is a quote from a book called "The Jewish Hand in the World Wars". It sets forth a premise that the GOD DAMN JOOOOOS have been responsible for all the warfare and strife of the 20th and 21st centuries. The book uses points of argument going back to biblical antiquity from sources that are, in many cases historically dubious. The author attempts to use sketchy historical events gleaned from old testament crap and even has the audacity to use Emperor Claudius's expulsion of the jews from Rome as evidence of historical Jewish agitation.

It is well known that antisemitism was rampant in ancient Rome due to the fact at the jews were a hard people to subdue and they did not just roll over. They gave their Roman occupiers fits and as a people, they refused to recognize the authority of Rome. Can you blame them? You actually have to admire them for that.

Historians argue to this day when the expulsion took place and IF it actually took place and for what reasons. You also must know that Claudius was the Emperor that followed Caligula. Caligula was in power during the crucifixion of Christ...Following the crucifixion, the early Christians were seen as agitators and a threat to the empire. At that time Rome considered the Christians as just another Jewish sect...There is NOTHING in the historic record that suggests that the Roman government of Claudius AD 49-54 delineated a difference between Jews and the early Christians. The expulsion was probably directed toward the jews due to Roman paranoia regarding the threat posed by the followers of Christ. But somehow the author magically connects some vague dots to show how the jews were expelled from Rome due to the historical threat they represent.... The reasoning is amateurish and sophomoric at best as is the rest of the book.

This is just one point of argument contained within in the 169 page sewer of anti-semitism that author Thomas Dalton PHD contends is evidence of historical Jewish political and societal agitation. I will not get into the others because this thread would end up being a novel in itself.

I also wish to point out that the quoted passage in the meme is from a book published by Castle Publications. Castle Publications is a Neatherlands based publishing house founded by a notorious and convicted German antisemite and denier of the Holocaust. This seems to be one of Scouse's favorite sources for his amoral tirade against the God Damn Joooooos. Furthermore the author's name appears to be a nom de plume and his or her identity and credentials are highly suspect. But just for shits and giggles, here is a few quoted passages from the so called book. You be the judge as to the books objectivity and or credibility...

"If we are to have any hope of minimizing future wars, we must stay the Jewish hand. Jews must be identified, isolated, sanctioned and removed from positions of power."

"In two short decades, an uneducated Austrian artist developed an unprecedented vision of national greatness, defeated the potent Jewish Lobby that for so long had ruled his nation, and guided his people to the heights of power. It happened once before."

"The blueprint still exists. It could happen again."

Again we see how dumb Scouse is as the book he attempts to use in support of his argument which includes the premise that the Holocaust was a sham, all but admits that Hitler (the hero) had a plan to rid the world of jews. It would be done by "identifying" them "isolating" them, and "sanctioning" them... It's only common sense to realize and understand that "extermination" comes next.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=421973 time=1633116383 user_id=156
Since no one else has stepped up seriously.... I will take a stab at it.

He lound eye. I was being serious. I'm always fucking serious. ac_sothere

Anonymous

Christianity grew out of Judaism..

Many of the earliest converts were ancient ethnic Hebrews, so yes early Christians would've been seen as members of a Jewish sect.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421981 time=1633119044 user_id=3254
Christianity grew out of Judaism..

Many of the earliest converts were ancient ethnic Hebrews, so yes early Christians would've been seen as members of a Jewish sect.

Jesus was a blue eyed Aryan. He was not some camel humping Middle Eastern Jew.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=421882 time=1633052442 user_id=56
Jews, especially the white Ashkenazi variety are pussies. Just like all people of European extraction.  It's us Chinks Scouser should fear. He is made out of pudding, and we are made out of bamboo. We will bury your weak pasty-skinned crybaby asses.

Girl you are gonna get two lightning bolts tattooed on your sugar hole.

Then we get you naked and parade you in front of your country men.

Thats your future and you will love it until you are in the cold ground.

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=421973 time=1633116383 user_id=156
Since no one else has stepped up seriously.... I will take a stab at it... WARNING this post will be long and wordy (like so many of my posts) So if you are easily bored or have a short attention span... Please move on.

First off I am going to go on record as saying that I do believe that jews are over represented in western governments. They hold a lopsided representation of positions and power and wield undue influence over US policy as it pertains to Isreal and the Middle East. Jewish lobbying efforts in the support of Isreal are probably unmatched in their influence in the US government but at the same time it is welcomed by the US government and military. Isreal is the global first line of defense against Muslim aggression in an extremely difficult region with huge strategic value for the western world.

I'm also going to say that I am no fan of jews. They are clannish, pushy and nervy...The orthodox type smell like shit as they do not bathe regularly and are only in the game to look out for their own kind as they truely do think of themselves as the "chosen people".

But that being said I also feel that it is highly improbable that there is an international Jewish Cabal of blood thirty Hebrews just iching to exterminate everyone who isn't jewish.

Now to the meme in question, It is a quote from a book called "The Jewish Hand in the World Wars". It sets forth a premise that the GOD DAMN JOOOOOS have been responsible for all the warfare and strife of the 20th and 21st centuries. The book uses points of argument going back to biblical antiquity from sources that are, in many cases historically dubious. The author attempts to use sketchy historical events gleaned from old testament crap and even has the audacity to use Emperor Claudius's expulsion of the jews from Rome as evidence of historical Jewish agitation.

It is well known that antisemitism was rampant in ancient Rome due to the fact at the jews were a hard people to subdue and they did not just roll over. They gave their Roman occupiers fits and as a people, they refused to recognize the authority of Rome. Can you blame them? You actually have to admire them for that.

Historians argue to this day when the expulsion took place and IF it actually took place and for what reasons. You also must know that Claudius was the Emperor that followed Caligula. Caligula was in power during the crucifixion of Christ...Following the crucifixion, the early Christians were seen as agitators and a threat to the empire. At that time Rome considered the Christians as just another Jewish sect...There is NOTHING in the historic record that suggests that the Roman government of Claudius AD 49-54 delineated a difference between Jews and the early Christians. The expulsion was probably directed toward the jews due to Roman paranoia regarding the threat posed by the followers of Christ. But somehow the author magically connects some vague dots to show how the jews were expelled from Rome due to the historical threat they represent.... The reasoning is amateurish and sophomoric at best as is the rest of the book.

This is just one point of argument contained within in the 169 page sewer of anti-semitism that author Thomas Dalton PHD contends is evidence of historical Jewish political and societal agitation. I will not get into the others because this thread would end up being a novel in itself.

I also wish to point out that the quoted passage in the meme is from a book published by Castle Publications. Castle Publications is a Neatherlands based publishing house founded by a notorious and convicted German antisemite and denier of the Holocaust. This seems to be one of Scouse's favorite sources for his amoral tirade against the God Damn Joooooos. Furthermore the author's name appears to be a nom de plume and his or her identity and credentials are highly suspect. But just for shits and giggles, here is a few quoted passages from the so called book. You be the judge as to the books objectivity and or credibility...

"If we are to have any hope of minimizing future wars, we must stay the Jewish hand. Jews must be identified, isolated, sanctioned and removed from positions of power."

"In two short decades, an uneducated Austrian artist developed an unprecedented vision of national greatness, defeated the potent Jewish Lobby that for so long had ruled his nation, and guided his people to the heights of power. It happened once before."

"The blueprint still exists. It could happen again."

Again we see how dumb Scouse is as the book he attempts to use in support of his argument which includes the premise that the Holocaust was a sham, all but admits that Hitler (the hero) had a plan to rid the world of jews. It would be done by "identifying" them "isolating" them, and "sanctioning" them... It's only common sense to realize and understand that "extermination" comes next.

Tiberius was the emperor during the crucifixion of Christ.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview