The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423480 time=1634136004 user_id=1582
look here, ppl.... maybe i'm missing something.... but it seems to me that yall aren't thinking this through.... the same guy who wrecked everyones economy with his horrible 'health recommendations' happens to be the same guy who funded the GOF research that created the virus.... the same guy who preaches about overpopulation is the same guy who wants to 'save every living human' with his wonderful 'safe and effective' vaccine.... the companies manufacturing this 'little miracle' are the same companies who face no legal responsibility for killing and maiming, are constantly involved with unethical and illegal business practices like suppressing negative results, bribing health services and skipping safety protocols.... these ppl can't even make baby powder thats not cancerous.... since the onset of covid, they've changed the definition of 'safe', 'effective', 'vaccine', 'fully immunized', 'herd immunity' and 'cause of death'.... that should set alarm bells ringing in and of itself.... not to mention how they've downplayed and dismissed natural immunity and restricted effective and proven alternative treatments.... they've been wrong at every turn. they've lied on multiple occasions. they've censored, silenced, threatened, blocked and throttled half of the medical and scientific community while encouraging celebrities and sports figures multiple platforms to offer medical advice.... theres no accountability in this administration.... theres a public health official who funded the virus, a general who openly commited treason, a fraudulently 'elected' president with direct ties to china.... none of them are facing charges and nobody blinks an eye about it.... and yall are so quick to tell me how 'safe and effective' the vaccine (which would normally be tested for 10 years prior to public use) is, just because you didn't die or get maimed from the initial injection (unlike alot of others) and because it sorta halfassed does what it was supposed to do more or less.... we won't know the full effects of it for at least another 3 to 5 years.... and the virus its allegedly 'protecting' you from is 99.9% survivable with atleast 7 different alternative treatments.... i think you vaccinated ppl are in for a real surprise and i'm truly sorry about that.... but yall ignorant motherfuckers shoulda known better....

This is rather typical of conspiracy theorists debating methodolgy. You take a wide range of issues arising from fact, assumption, mistruth, deception and rumour, wrap it all up in one neat little package and say "See, I told you so", ignoring the reality that potatoes plus Lamborghinis plus 3 dwarves in a snowstorm does not equate to FACT. Even a collation of established and verified FACTS do not always constitute truth or reality.

What winds me up is that this issue is now becoming yet another wedge in already fractured communities and nations.

It is a simple matter. Take the vaccine if you want. Don't take it if you don't want to.

But in the 21st century, human society is no longer able to tolerate differences. The adage that "I am right, and everyone who disagrees with me is evil" is alive and well.

Climate change alarmism, sexism, racism, LGBTQ demands, capitalism, communism and other political ideologies,religion and simple alternate points of view are destroying us.  We are eating ourselves alive.

I fear we have passed the point of simply retracing our steps. We are in the grip of madness, and this thread is just another symptom.

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423505 time=1634147438 user_id=2221
Quote from: cc post_id=423503 time=1634146378 user_id=88
Posting individual "claims" is no more productive toward any resolution than any other arguments

Enter "beating on dead horse"  for all parties on either side of argument

I really dont like all this crap CC.

Its so divisive these days, which is what I feel THEY want. There is no middle ground these days.

THEY fear us when we are united. And right now, we really all need to be united. THEIR plans are already crumbling. THEY need to feel the wraith of the things THEY have done.

You don't seem to think about "united and not divided " when you deliberately, and often not in reply volunteer divisive material,  threads and comments on others

Seems in effect you are going out of your way  .. like on a mission .. to give "THEY" what you say "THEY" want

Actions are not matching your words here

If you want "united" then back off deriding those you say you want to be united with and stop treating others as pariahs and deliberately ignoring their debunks   .. at least be decent with people

In short, put yer money where your typing fingers are and stop helping "They"  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423533 time=1634164388 user_id=1560It is a simple matter. Take the vaccine if you want. Don't take it if you don't want to

i'm behind that 100%.... but as you see in australia and as we're seeing in america, thats not gonna be an option....

(on a side note - i'm glad to see you're alive and well. i'm sorry about the way things are going there. i imagine as an ex-cop its gotta be tough to see things turn the way they have. i know we don't agree on anything but i still think you're a good guy for the most part)

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423533 time=1634164388 user_id=1560
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423480 time=1634136004 user_id=1582
look here, ppl.... maybe i'm missing something.... but it seems to me that yall aren't thinking this through.... the same guy who wrecked everyones economy with his horrible 'health recommendations' happens to be the same guy who funded the GOF research that created the virus.... the same guy who preaches about overpopulation is the same guy who wants to 'save every living human' with his wonderful 'safe and effective' vaccine.... the companies manufacturing this 'little miracle' are the same companies who face no legal responsibility for killing and maiming, are constantly involved with unethical and illegal business practices like suppressing negative results, bribing health services and skipping safety protocols.... these ppl can't even make baby powder thats not cancerous.... since the onset of covid, they've changed the definition of 'safe', 'effective', 'vaccine', 'fully immunized', 'herd immunity' and 'cause of death'.... that should set alarm bells ringing in and of itself.... not to mention how they've downplayed and dismissed natural immunity and restricted effective and proven alternative treatments.... they've been wrong at every turn. they've lied on multiple occasions. they've censored, silenced, threatened, blocked and throttled half of the medical and scientific community while encouraging celebrities and sports figures multiple platforms to offer medical advice.... theres no accountability in this administration.... theres a public health official who funded the virus, a general who openly commited treason, a fraudulently 'elected' president with direct ties to china.... none of them are facing charges and nobody blinks an eye about it.... and yall are so quick to tell me how 'safe and effective' the vaccine (which would normally be tested for 10 years prior to public use) is, just because you didn't die or get maimed from the initial injection (unlike alot of others) and because it sorta halfassed does what it was supposed to do more or less.... we won't know the full effects of it for at least another 3 to 5 years.... and the virus its allegedly 'protecting' you from is 99.9% survivable with atleast 7 different alternative treatments.... i think you vaccinated ppl are in for a real surprise and i'm truly sorry about that.... but yall ignorant motherfuckers shoulda known better....

This is rather typical of conspiracy theorists debating methodolgy. You take a wide range of issues arising from fact, assumption, mistruth, deception and rumour, wrap it all up in one neat little package and say "See, I told you so", ignoring the reality that potatoes plus Lamborghinis plus 3 dwarves in a snowstorm does not equate to FACT. Even a collation of established and verified FACTS do not always constitute truth or reality.

What winds me up is that this issue is now becoming yet another wedge in already fractured communities and nations.

It is a simple matter. Take the vaccine if you want. Don't take it if you don't want to.

But in the 21st century, human society is no longer able to tolerate differences. The adage that "I am right, and everyone who disagrees with me is evil" is alive and well.

Climate change alarmism, sexism, racism, LGBTQ demands, capitalism, communism and other political ideologies,religion and simple alternate points of view are destroying us.  We are eating ourselves alive.

I fear we have passed the point of simply retracing our steps. We are in the grip of madness, and this thread is just another symptom.

My state is soon to leave lockdown, but then I'm going to be "locked out" because I refuse to be coerced.

If it was as simple as get it or don't get it, I'd be fine with that. It's not... no employment and no free movement...aka medical apartheid creates a class system here.

It's disgusting and violates local and international laws/treaties.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=423522 time=1634153737 user_id=2015

From bitchute? Like that fake video of Gates you fell for. ac_lmfao

Hahaha, you mean like that poison jab you fell for lol, that wont protect you, nor keep you from spreading it to others? Sucker.

The Gates vid wasnt fake.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423548 time=1634166386 user_id=2221

Hahaha, you mean like that poison jab you fell for lol, that wont protect you, nor keep you from spreading it to others? Sucker.

which 'gates video'? is he talking about the tedtalks video about lowering the population with vaccines? lol....

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423533 time=1634164388 user_id=1560

Dude, I know!!!!

And THEY will hide out in their fucking bunkers while we battle it out and they drone our asses with remote control!

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=423536 time=1634164699 user_id=88
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423505 time=1634147438 user_id=2221
Quote from: cc post_id=423503 time=1634146378 user_id=88
Posting individual "claims" is no more productive toward any resolution than any other arguments

Enter "beating on dead horse"  for all parties on either side of argument

I really dont like all this crap CC.

Its so divisive these days, which is what I feel THEY want. There is no middle ground these days.

THEY fear us when we are united. And right now, we really all need to be united. THEIR plans are already crumbling. THEY need to feel the wraith of the things THEY have done.

You don't seem to think about "united and not divided " when you deliberately, and often not in reply volunteer divisive material,  threads and comments on others

Seems in effect you are going out of your way  .. like on a mission .. to give "THEY" what you say "THEY" want

Actions are not matching your words here

If you want "united" then back off deriding those you say you want to be united with and stop treating others as pariahs and deliberately ignoring their debunks   .. at least be decent with people

In short, put yer money where your typing fingers are and stop helping "They"  :wink:

Um, y'all started that shit, dont you point your dirty Jew finger at me! hahahahahaha (channeling Scouse, since you seem to think I am anyway).

I dont want the conflict, but its headed that direction, no matter what I say.

If it was up to me, I'd invite everyone to the biggest bonfire, with the most moonshine and good times that you've ever seen! And it wouldnt matter if you was vaxxed or not! Nor if you was anything that is being argued about these days. Just be a good person!!! FUCK!!!

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423550 time=1634166584 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423548 time=1634166386 user_id=2221

which 'gates video'? is he talking about the tedtalks video about lowering the population with vaccines? lol....

Lol nah. Not THAT! That one is obvious lol.

It was where he was literally holding a model of DNA, and talking about how mRNA changes your DNA. lol

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423554 time=1634166882 user_id=2221
It was where he was literally holding a model of DNA, and talking about how mRNA changes your DNA. lol

https://scitechdaily.com/new-discovery-shows-human-cells-can-write-rna-sequences-into-dna-challenges-central-principle-in-biology/">https://scitechdaily.com/new-discovery- ... n-biology/">https://scitechdaily.com/new-discovery-shows-human-cells-can-write-rna-sequences-into-dna-challenges-central-principle-in-biology/

Anonymous

Considering more than seventy six per cent of Albertans are fully vaccinated, it's amazing that ninety three per cent of people in ICU are invaccinated.

Of the 791 non-ICU patients in Alberta, more than 73 per cent are unvaccinated. In the ICU, 93 per cent of patients are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta's chief medical officer of health, said on Twitter.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-covid-19-update-1.6210072">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6210072">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-covid-19-update-1.6210072

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423540 time=1634165152 user_id=1582
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423533 time=1634164388 user_id=1560It is a simple matter. Take the vaccine if you want. Don't take it if you don't want to

i'm behind that 100%.... but as you see in australia and as we're seeing in america, thats not gonna be an option....

(on a side note - i'm glad to see you're alive and well. i'm sorry about the way things are going there. i imagine as an ex-cop its gotta be tough to see things turn the way they have. i know we don't agree on anything but i still think you're a good guy for the most part)

Cheers  ac_drinks .

It's a real shit show here...but mostly in other States. Some of the things police officers have been compelled to do are disgraceful, and the reasons people are being arrested is dictator level government authority.

And I agree...abstention is currently not an option if we believe governments and corporations that DEMAND their staff be jabbed. This is outrageous and hopefully the deluge of court cases this has triggered will put them in their place. Forcing people to take a chemical that has some risk attached is not acceptable. As I have said, I am jabbed. My choice. My wife isn't. Her choice. No drama. We plan to travel to Europe, though, and the airlines are saying no jab, no fly. Why the FUCK should an airline dictate who can and can't leave the country? If I sit next to an unjabbed on an airplane, why should I care?

This whole mess is out of control. Panic stricken governments, tyrannical corporations, hysterical "Karens" and ignorant people are causing one of the greatest mismanagements in human history.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423541 time=1634165556 user_id=1676

My state is soon to leave lockdown, but then I'm going to be "locked out" because I refuse to be coerced.

If it was as simple as get it or don't get it, I'd be fine with that. It's not... no employment and no free movement...aka medical apartheid creates a class system here.

It's disgusting and violates local and international laws/treaties.

And our right to choose what we do with our own bodies. Just because I'm jabbed, it does not mean that YOU should be compelled. That is wrong.

I'll fight for anyone's right to abstain.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=423453 time=1634099541 user_id=1689
Here is an anti-vaxxer who wishes he got vaccinated.

[media]
">
[/media]

I asked, no videos in this thread. There is no way of knowing if they are real or propaganda.