The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Noticing same in Israel

BC made promises for booster - so far I can find little to support progress

They all have lots of material and did wonders in the early days - There is no excuse for tardiness now in any province..

again, I can't nail it as slow .. just can't find evidence they are moving fast
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blah blah blah....rah rah rah...

....you people are fucking stupid.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424382 time=1634736799 user_id=1676

Look at the thread title. Take this juvenile BF spam to another thread or better yet, BF itself.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424384 time=1634737666 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424382 time=1634736799 user_id=1676

Look at the thread title. Take this juvenile BF spam to another thread or better yet, BF itself.

BC people first
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

DD knows nothing about vaccines, but he hates them. How can anyone explain why they oppose vaccines, when they don't know why themselves.

Bricktop

We should take care not to confuse those who hate vaccines because they are a few roos short in the top paddock, and those that oppose mandatory vaccination. The two groups are not the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424438 time=1634771083 user_id=1560
We should take care not to confuse those who hate vaccines because they are a few roos short in the top paddock, and those that oppose mandatory vaccination. The two groups are not the same.

Agreed.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424415 time=1634751251 user_id=2015
DD knows nothing about vaccines, but he hates them. How can anyone explain why they oppose vaccines, when they don't know why themselves.

Shush, retard.... you're clowning yourself again.

I know the difference between experimental gene therapy treatments with no long term safety and efficacy data AND with real vaccines WITH long term safety and efficacy data.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

14 pages later and neither Freud nor Blazor have been able to make a case against vaccination.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424450 time=1634781581 user_id=1676
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424415 time=1634751251 user_id=2015

Shush, retard.... you're clowning yourself again.

I know the difference between experimental gene therapy treatments with no long term safety and efficacy data AND with real vaccines WITH long term safety and efficacy data.

I thought we put that silly rumour to bed once and forever..

mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy,

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

"As mRNA is genetic material, mRNA vaccines can be looked at as a genetic-based therapy, but they are classified as vaccines and are not designed to alter your genes," said Dr Adam Taylor, a virologist and research fellow at the Menzies Health Institute, Queensland, Griffith University.

"Gene therapy, in the classical sense, involves making deliberate changes to a patient's DNA in order to treat or cure them. mRNA vaccines will not enter a cell's nucleus that houses your DNA genome. There is zero risk of these vaccines integrating into our own genome or altering our genetic makeup."

Taylor explained that mRNA enters cells shortly after vaccination and instructs them to create a SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, prompting the immune response.

He added that unlike gene therapy, mRNA vaccines are then "rapidly degraded" by the body.

"In fact, because mRNA is degraded so quickly chemical modifications can be made to mRNA vaccines to make them a little more stable than regular mRNA."

Gene therapy, on the other hand, involves a process whereby an individual's genetic makeup is deliberately modified to cure or treat a specific genetic condition (here).

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-mrna-gene-idUSL1N2PH16N">https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2PH16N">https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-mrna-gene-idUSL1N2PH16N

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424484 time=1634792420 user_id=1560
That's unfair, Fash.

Using facts on poor Freud.

Seoul is one of the most reasonable posters on these forums who also happens to be a vaccine skeptic similar to yourself..

But, he got tired of the memes, fake stories that are so easily debunked he started this thread for data supported arguments..

The most ardent anti vaxxers can't do that.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424484 time=1634792420 user_id=1560
That's unfair, Fash.

Using facts on poor Freud.

Merciless
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...